Friends..

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (The Things that Lead Me to You) Baekhyun x Chanyeol

Later that day, Ronald went to tell the twelve boys about the outreach.

 

“What do you mean by, ‘another performance’?!” Xiumin yells at the blonde.

“I told you it was a great thing~” Ronald says. “This project is done to extend EXO U’s support for helpless and homeless children. Don’t you want to give them a little happiness?!”

“Well, we really wanted to, Sir Ronald,” Luhan explains. “But our schedule just couldn’t make it.”

“That’s right, Sir Ronald!” Sehun added. “Mister Grell expecth me to give him the original script of Thakespeare’s Othello by Friday!”

“You see, that’s the point!” Ronald says. “All assignments, home works, and paper works to be passing next week are cancelled! That’s the contract!”

The twelve guys look at each other. A wide smile that reaches from one ear to the other is spread in everyone’s faces.

WE’RE IN!!!” they replied.

“That was fast,” Ronald commented while scratching his head. “Okay, I want you to give a small performance for the kids; be it by group or solo.”

“YES!!!!” they all replied with joy.

“Oh yeah,” Ronald says before taking out a piece of paper. “You need to buy these for them,”

Kai took the paper from Ronald and reads it aloud.

“Please buy a lot of stuff toys for 24 children for the orphanage and a basket of goods for the caretaker,” he reads.

“But Sir Ronald, We don’t have any money,” Kyungsoo says.

Ronald takes out another note and gives it to Tao. Tao reads it.

“This is an address, Sir.” He says.

“Exactly,” Ronald replies. “Drossel Keinz was a doll maker at one old-fashioned house in Hongdae. You should ask him for dolls and he’ll give them for free,”

 

Ronald then dismisses the group but Suho rearranges another meeting after class at the monument in the school grounds. As everybody go on their own way, Chanyeol approaches Baekhyun.

 

“This is your chance to sing, Baekhyun!” he says.

“Wait… me?!” Baekhyun asks while he points a finger to himself. “No… I can’t. I can’t do it alone.”

“Sure you can,” Chanyeol assures. “How about we all sing ‘Black Pearl’ for the children next Thursday?”

“T-That’s fine with me,” Baekhyun replies with a smile.

 

Later that day; at the EXO U grounds…

 

“Okay guys,” Suho started. “What should we present for the children next Thursday?” he asks.

“I propose to sing a song~!” Chanyeol abruptly suggests.

“Good one, Chanyeol!” Suho commented. “But what song do we sing for them?”

“I suggest the ‘Black Pearl’; from our musical!” Chanyeol replies.

“That’s a good one, Chanyeol,” Luhan commented before looking at Xiumin. “We should do a song too.”

“I have written a song,” Yixing says as he takes out his purple notebook. “It was entitled as 365 and I think we could perform this for the children next Thursday.”

Everybody looked at the lyrics that Yixing made.

“It was good!” Kris commented.

“The children will definitely enjoy this kind of song,” Chen added with a smile.

“This is a great start!” Jongin says. “Now, for the presents,”

Tao takes out the note Ronald gave him and stares at it.

“Do you think we should ask this person for dolls to give at the kids?” he asks Sehun.

“I don’t know,” Sehun shrugs. “It’s worth a try, I guess.”

“I’ll go!” Chanyeol declares and takes the note from Tao. “I know Hongdae a lot so just leave it to me~!” he says proudly.

“Okay,” Tao smiles.

“I’ll go shopping for the basket this Tuesday,” Suho declares. “Who wants to go with me?”

Sehun, Kyungsoo and Jongin raise their hands. It looks like the boys wanted something from the rich hyung as well. Chanyeol slings an arm on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Then, we will check out Drossel Keinz tomorrow,” he declares.

“Hey guys,” Luhan calls. “Can we give them a short dance of our ‘Growl’ from the musical?”

“That’s a good suggestion, Luhan,” Xiumin says. “Most of us knew the steps so we can teach the others instead. Is that acceptable?”

“Yeah!” the unison replies.

“Well then,” Suho clears his throat. “Let’s review our plans. Chanyeol and Baekhyun will go out to check Drossel Keinz for the dolls; I, Sehun, Kyungsoo and Kai will do the shopping for the basket…”

“…I’ll teach the guys about 365,” Yixing continues while pointing at the Gardening Club Members. “The lyrics are of Mandarin so I think we can handle this by Monday,” he added.

“Okay, Yixing will teach the Gardening Club members ‘365’,” Suho says. “And…”

“I’ll go look for some stuff toys,” Chen declares while raising his hand that grabs Xiumin’s arm as well.

“…Then we can go teach ‘Growl’ to the members by Saturday,” Xiumin says.

The meeting ended and the group disbands. Chanyeol walks beside Baekhyun while looking at the note.

“When do you like to check Drossel Keinz’s store, Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asks.

“H-Huh? I think by Saturday will do,” Baekhyun replies.

“Great,” Chanyeol says with a grin. “I’ll see you by the school gates after our practice, okay?”

“Okay,” Baekhyun answers.

 

Chanyeol then runs away after bidding goodbye to Baekhyun. Baekhyun waves back before heading home. Upon getting home, Baekhyun rolls on his bed while biting his lower lip to maintain his fanboying screams inside him.

 

“Oh my god, Byun Baekhyun!” he exclaims. “Chanyeol is asking you for a date! A DATE this Saturday!!”

Baekhyun’s smile was indescribable. It seems that he has a secret crush to Chanyeol ever since. But how? And when did it all began?

 

Byun Baekhyun, who was born on the 6th of May 1992, was EXO U’s eyeliner guy ever since his first year. Everywhere he goes; or rather, whenever he makes an appearance, he would always wear eyeliner which fully highlighted his eyes. Baekhyun enters EXO U as a Fine Arts student who aims to be a performer someday. He’s usually loud and cheerful around his friends but recently, he’s been feeling different towards Chanyeol. Baekhyun had longed admired Chanyeol because of his personality and height. He usually hangs out with him but when he saw how well Chanyeol practiced for the musical and how perfect he performed on stage, he realizes that that admiration was actually something more. It was something more that it was called as LOVE.

 

“But you are an idiot, Byun Baekhyun,” he mumbles. “There’s no way that Chanyeol can accept your love. You’re both guys, remember,” 

 

Baekhyun sits up and looks at his calendar. He was delighted that fate has made this date to be with him. Baekhyun can’t help but to squirm around in joy as he imagines the two of them looking at dolls and getting all happy and such. If possible, Baekhyun wants to keep this feeling inside him instead of saying it out to Chanyeol. It’s like, the hardest thing to do on Earth; love confessions. In short, he wants to keep this friend relationship with Chanyeol instead of ruining it with a love confession. But did he make the right decision?