Chapter 3: How are you?

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

After recess, you and Natalie walked through the cafeteria, pushing your way through the crowd of hungry students.

"Thank gosh both our parents packed us lunch for today, that line is crazy!" says Natalie with relief of not having to starve.

"Yeah, remember to always bring your own lunch on the first day" you say.

You and Natalie head to your favorite spot in the cafeteria, a perfect table in the middle.

You guys settle down and start eating from a long, hot day of recess. But then Natalie brings up the Luhan incident.

"Your lucky you went up to him at that time! Some other girl might've stole your limelight!"

"I guess today is a good day, even thought he's not my favorite.. I mean its still EXO!" you say in a happy manor.

Suddenly, you drop your sandwich to see that Luhan and the rest of EXO-M have sat at your guys's table.

"Natalie, are you okay?" you ask your friend who is about to burst into tears of joy.

"EEEK. ITS EXO-M"

"Tao! sit next to _______-ah! I want to sit in front of her so I can see her lovely face."

"Oh my, Luhan wants to admire me? but why me? I mean.." you say to yourself, in shock.

"Fine Lu, but next time I get to sit next to the other one!"

Natalie rushes her words "Tao, my name is N-natalie"

"Ah, nice name"

"AIYAA HE SAID MY NAME IS NICE" Natalie mouths to you in complete excitement.

So your lunch consisted of Exo-m sitting at your table, fighting over food, since chicken isn't Kris's style, and you and Natalie fangirling secretly.

~

After lunch, you and Natalie gathered with your class to go to the gym for P.E class.

"Get ready, Natalie, all the balls are going to be aiming at you" you say sarcastically.

"Aiyaa!, stop taunting me about my fear!" she says with a sissy punch.

You giggle, and Natalie joins along.

"Enough with the chatter ladies, you don't want to cause a talking-virus, because with you teenagers, it's very contagious." says your homeroom teacher Mrs. Lingly with a devil smirk on her face.

You and Natalie dreaded having her as homeroom, but you guys couldn't complain, it's better than having the jerk teacher Mr. Flint.

"Yes, Mrs. Lingly", you and Natalie say in sync.

~

Your class arrives at the gym, everyone ready and changed into their gym clothes.

"Alright class, the school decided to start something new this year" starts your Gym teacher.

Suddenly, the whole gym is echoed with "oohs" and ahhs"

"We will be teaming up with your other junior classroom everyday for split class gym".

Natalie nudges you on the shoulder saying "Maybe our biases will be here with us!"

"Hopefully!" you replyed, longing for your bias, Kyungsoo to be switch to your P.E class for the whole school year.

"Now that would make life soo much better" you say to yourself.

And your Gym teacher goes on and on about how the system goes, blah blah blah.

Alright, now on to the serious stuff, the people in the class.

"Now, listen carefully, the people who will be leaving to the other classroom will be.."

Your Gym teacher says most of the jocks, Score, most of the popular s, Score, and some outcasts, I guess thats alright.

At least you and Natalie are together. 

"Now for the students who will be coming.."

"It's all done to this!" says Natalie, half shocked, half ready to be disappointed.

The Gym teacher names off kids who aren't fimiliar to you both, but he starts naming some Exo-k members...

"OMG, Keep your fingers crossed ______!"

"Beakhyun, um...Suho, Sehun..if that's how you pronouce it, uh..Kai, and D.O? odd name.."

"AHH!" you both scream and jump around while people around you stare.

"Hey _____, HunHan is here with us! eeek!"

"Yeah! this is going to be a great year." you say in relief and excitement.

You absolutely couldn't wait to meet Kyungsoo.

And little did you know, during recess Kyungsoo spotted you talking to Luhan, and he couldn't wait to meet you...either.

~

A/N:

EEK! this is a good chapter! hope you all are in for the next chapters! this is fun so far^^