Chapter 25: Prom Night~ AKA THE LAST CHAPTER YOUR WELCOME

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

You and Sehun arrive at the mall with only an hour and a half to get ready for prom, you're a nervous wreck, but with Sehun by your side, you get a sign of relief.

You head into the same store that you got your first dress. 

"Sehun, I don't want to go in this store...any others?"

"Ugh, but this is the cheaper one..we still have to get your hair and makeup done! I don;t have a black card honey...do I look like Suho to you?"

"Honey? Suho? where is Suho anyway? I havent heard from him for awhile..WAAIT hair? makeup? you know this is too much lets just go home and watch some dramas...heh" you say turning yourself around.

"Uh no..we are going because you need this! You need to prove that your better! That you can carry yourself with confidence!" Sehun grabs you, pulls you in the store and forces you to a rack of sparkling dresses.

"But..I want..fine..why do I have to have a flashy dress? can't I just have something simple?"

"I never said no honey!"

"Stop calling me honey...its making me uncomfortable.." you say heading over to a beautiful, simple, mint dress on a manniquin that you knew..was made for you.

"Sehunnie! Look! This dress is very fabulous!" you say, posing.

"I can't call you honey but you can call me Sehunnie? only Lu calls me that...Oh and yes! Thats a beautiful dress~! Compliments your stunning eyes.."

"Yay I want it!" you ask a clerk in the store to remove it from the model so you could try it on..and luckily it fit!

You and Sehun head out and you get to the salon/spa and do what every other girl does...you guess...

"Gurl, its 5:45...we've gotta hurry.." Sehun says.

"Okay...um Miss I need my hair to be done quick..please?"

~

ITS 6:00 AND you luckily arrived to the house, and it was Sehuns turn to get dressed up. He enetered his room, shut the door, and 5 quick minutes later he came out looking very...how do you say...sharp?

He was wearing a white tuxedo with...PURPLE? purple? 

"How do you think this will look? I'm wearing mint! MINT! It'll clash! ugh" 

"Gurl calm down...more attention on us right? right?" he says nudging your side.

"Ugh, I didn't want this kind of attention..but okay."

~

You enter the School Gym, embarresed because you WERE clashing..horribly...you wanted to puke but..the Gym looked really nice! Streamers, balloons, and flashing lights. 

"So, aren't you glad we came?" he says

"Eh, so so," you say.

"Whateves, Oh Hey its mister Gay loverboy with his tan date, talk about clashing right there!'

"Sehun! don't you think that was too much?"

"Too much! hahahah, please, that ship was too much, I never thought it would be possible but oh well."

Oh hey! Look who showed up! your kind of sort of bff! Shes with her date Chanyeol, who poorly tried to cheer you up earlier this morning. You casually wave at the lovebirds and they wave back, but don't bother to come up to you and Sehun. Your bff has no idea what happened about you and Kyungsoo, surprisingly Chanyeol hasn't told her yet...Surprise, surprise.

"Oh look..punch, want some?" Sehun offers.

"No thanks, just dont spill it on your tux..that wouldn't be too fab."

"Oh cmon, everything I do is fab! I can pull the "Oh crap, I spilt punch on myself" look anyday!" he says, walking away.

"That boy..sometimes he can be so..cocky..." you say.

"I see you've moved on.." a person says to you.

"What the.." you turn to see..Kyungsoo.

"I hope your happy now..with the Gay boy."

"What are you talking about? Your the gay one here!" you say, flinging you arms in the air

"AYYY, wave your hands in the air! Like you just dont care!" Xiumin says, waving too.

"Xiumin, stay out of this, please."

"okay..." he says walking back to his group of buddies.

"That was awfully rude of you to say, are you making fun of me?" Kyungsoo says.

"No, but you shouldn't be talking about my date like that! It was your stupid descision to fall for some tanned guy so leave me be!" you say,pretty loudly.

"Is everything-Oh no...Kyungsoo you better back off my man-..I mean date!" he says to him

"I was just checking up on her..." he says

"IF YOU CARED SO MUCH ABOUT HER YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LET HER DOWN LIKE THAT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID?"

"Sehun your making a scene! I just wanted to be at least a bit happy.."

"I dont care about you anymore ______, you got too..boring for my taste. Kyungsoo says.

"Boring? BORING? tHIS GIRL AINT ONE BIT BORING, IM ABOUT TO SHOVE SOME BORING UP YOUR A-"

"Guys, stop fighting over me.." Kai says

"Oh, so know your a girl?" you say to Kai.

"Now, I am, I'm the girl part of the relationship, right Kyungie?" he says, grabing Kyungs hand.

"Sure..." he says.

"I'm done..." you say storming over to..XIUMIN.

"Ayyy lez get turnt up, CMON LU LEGGO" Xiumin says as you guys all start dancing.

Meanwhile, Kai and Kyungsoo started frolicking in the flowers and Sehun started partying with all of you. Prom was a fun night, and like you say..Sadly, all good things have to come to an end.

This School year was a roller coaster ride for everyone, espcially you. You almost met the love of your life until he parted ways, Your bff got a pretty handsome boyfriend, the stuck up girls at your school quit bullying you, You moved out of your parents home, and never talked to them since..but the best part is, theres another year to come. And did I mention...Sehun asked you out.

and you said yes.

~

A/N:

THERE YOU GO EVERYONE A NICE HAPPY STORY AND IM SORRY NOT SORRY IF YOUR NOT S SEHUN STAN BUT I MEAN CMON SEHUN IS A BUNDLE OF FUN YANNO WELL HERE COMES THE SEQUEL WOWOWOOW.