Chapter 11: Spill it!

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

The next day, you rush getting ready, putting on a casual outfit and your hair in a messy bun, you get ready as always and head downstairs for breakfast, you say goodbye to your mom and head out the door. You couldn't  wait to tell Natalie what happened the night before and you didn't forget to wear your new necklace. 

You met up your best friend at the same spot everyday and both of you had so much to tell each other.

"Alright,so what happened?" Natalie eagerly asks you.

"Welll...we went to the theatre, saw a movie, and had dinner afterwards" you say.

"Oh c'mon, there's go to be more!"

"We held hands a couple times..." You didn't even finish and you already heard 

"AWW I'm so proud!"

"That's not all, during dinner he flattered me, asked me to be his girlfriend, and gave me his Tiffany necklace." You say showing her the sparkling heart charm.

Natalies jaw dropped, she was in awe of how amazing Kyungsoo was, and how the necklace glimmered .

"You are one lucky girl!" She said.

"Now, tell me what happened at the mall!" You said, excited to find out if Baekhyun noticed her.

"Well, we got a good lunch, pizza yumm, then we headed to the Gucci store because Tao was begging to go in, and he bought some stuff with the help of Suho haha. I went to a few stores, Sehun and Baekyhun helped me pick out some clothes since they down almost 2 hours helping Tao, Kris and Chen. So I had fun!"

"Awesome! I'm happy senpai noticed you!" You said with a wink.

~

The rest of your day was the same, you played more soccer with the guys, and after you had tacos with them too. 

P.E time came and you played more basketball until your hands were feeling sore. But it was worth it because you had your boyfriend there with you.

After school, you and Natalie caught up and then you said your goodbyes. You looked at your phone to check the time, and you had an unread text, you checked the text to see that it was Kyungsoo, you ran home to change and check it since you didn't like it being outside alone.

~

At home you changed and jumped on your bed, then you flung your phone out to check the text waiting for you. 

"Hey, Sehuns over, and my parents aren't home, want to come? I'll pick you up.

You said yes since you had nothing else to do that day and you wouldn't want to miss any of Kyungsoo.

No matter what.

~

A/N: Aiya, it's so hard typing on mobile but I had to get this done, hope you like it! There will be more to come!