Chapter 23: Prom Night ☺

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

eYou wake up to your phone alarm, Rise and Shine, a new day ahead of you...and dont forget..a very big night.

 

PROM!

You instantly put a smile in your face because you have anticipated this day for as long as you could remember...like since 5th grade or something..

And you couldnt believe you'd actually be going with a member of EXO, your favorite. Kyungsoo

You pushed all the prom stuff aside, that can wait until 6:30, and you started getting ready for school.

You headed to the bathroom, brushed your teeth, and did your daily routine.

And you realized you get off work at 6:30..but prom starts at 6:30, you couldnt be late for the day that comes once in a life time...you needed to come up with something..atleast before 6 o clock..

~

"Kyungie!" You shout, you don't care about the looks you'll get from your classmates. You search up and down the halls for him since he left home early today.

"Ky-ung?" You say starting to tear up..you never got this nervous in your life, you needed support but the hallway was filled with strangers you've never bothered talking to you. But to your surprise, no stranger was in your clear view..Oh freaking Sehun.

You were bffs with him ever since you came to the school..Ah the first day you found out that you'd be with Korean boys for a whole year..and maybe more..

Sehun was the guy that got you and Kyung together and you'd thank him forever for it. But there was something that needed to be let out..

Youve grown feelings for him..

Oh Sehun..

The sassy, pretty gay, looking fellow who hooked you up wih your dream guy..AND YOU HAD FEELINGS FOR HIM?

"Oh hello Sehun..how-how lovely to see you agian." You say with a smile.

"Listen, I don't have any good news for you, I've been clearing the halls just to find you and we need to talk.." He says with a stern look.

He was serious...dead serious.

He grabbed your sweaty palm and lead you into a empty closer and shut the door..

"Listen, This is the only private place there is on campus and I'll try to make this quick."

"Sehun..I-" you get cut off when he places his index finger on your supple lips to tell you to quiet.

"Shh. Let me do the speaking..I don't think you would want to go to prom tonight.."

"Ugh..sehun you know how important this is to me! I've been waiting for this moment and you can't stop me from going!" You shoo his finger from your face and fight his grip..even thought you wanted this moment to last a little longer...

"Listen to me! You can't go _____! Kyungsoo doesn't want to go with you!" He says slowly containing what he just said.

"WHAT? Sehun is this a prank? Are you kidding?" You say about to ball your eyes out.

"No _____, he told us this morning that he waited until now to come clean..he has feelings for someone else..Kai.."

You bursted..how could he do this to you? After you told him repeatedly that today was a special day for you..and Kai? Seriously? He's gay now?

Thats when you realized it..it's was obvious all along..he went partying with him all night, he came home late and said not a word to you but you didn't want to interfere either his personal space, all the fanfic you read in middle school..KaiSoo...

"Thanks Sehun...for telling me.." You said as you opened the door

and ran...never looking back.