Audition

* ~In the Pursuit of Fame~ *
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*~(Still) You POV~*

I promised Chanyeol at the barbeque restaurant that I would go with him to the YG audition at the end of the week. Chanyeol wanted to perfect his talents and I just wanted to get some homework done! It seems like that boy never does any homework and yet he gets A’s like they’re nothing. He is a piece of work, I must say.

Now that it’s Friday, Chanyeol and I are sitting in our last class, waiting eagerly for the bell to ring. Chanyeol was up before the bell even rang and pulled my arm almost out of my socket as we ran out of the building.

We take a taxi towards Chanyeol’s house to change and make sure Chanyeol looks the best for his audition today. As I curl his hair, I notice his shaky movements. He’s nervous alright…he hasn’t even said a word to me ever since we left school. I grab his shaky hand into mine.

“You will be fine, now calm down. The judges will be able to sense your nervousness, Chanyeol!” I advise.

Chanyeol nods in agreement but just begins to bounce his leg up and down, an annoying habit I must say when you’re trying to do someone’s hair.

“…I-I don’t know what I’m going to do if I cannot get into this company, Robin.” Chanyeol confesses.

“What do you mean Chanyeol?! I have made you into a handsome young lad and you have talents that would impress any judge. Do you doubt my teaching skills?! Come on, Chanyeol, we have been through this before. Think positive and only good will come to you!” I cheer him up with a smile.

Chanyeol can only half grin at my little pep talk as he raps one last song to me.

Then, we head out on the roads of Seoul, going to the YG entertainment facility, hoping and praying.

Once we arrive to our designated location, I stare up at this massive building with contemporary architecture. I expect nothing less from YG entertainment, of course! The building had glass windows and an opening where it made the building look like an H. I stood in front of the massive structure in awe, but then I heard a loud noise coming from the direction of the building.

It was 2ne1 coming out from their company’s headquarters and the paparazzi came prepared. I didn’t even notice any of the photographers until they all popped out like gophers once the girls came out.

I already knew that Chanyeol is a huge fan of Dara’s so when I saw Chanyeol staring with his mouth wide open I just chuckled.

“Come on! We’re going to be late.” I nudge Chanyeol.

However, my attempts were in vain as Chanyeol, like a zombie grudging through the crowd, tries to catch a glimpse of his beloved idol. He tries to push his way through, but there were just too many people and the security was no joke.

Wow, all this just to see his favorite idol? Man this is fanboying dedication to an extreme! I thought I liked Big Bang and stuff, but I would never risk my life going into one of those crazy crowds with people willing to do anything just for a second with their idol.

As I look around to see where Chanyeol is, I spot a tall man slowly making his way to the front.  But before he could even get near the girls they were already in the car. Chanyeol soon after realizes what had just happened and turns back towards me.

“You like them that much, huh?” I ask, already knowing the answer.

“I have to get in – I have to do well on this audition.” Chanyeol mutters under his breath, barely audible but I could still hear it nonetheless.

“Then why don’t we go in!” I encourage.

Once we walk into the building a staff member ushers us into the waiting room, along with ten other people who apparently want to be a part of YG Entertainment as well.

“Hey hey! Miss this is only for people who want to audition! If you aren’t going to audition then leave!” A worker scolds.

I stand in my place, a little bewildered. I look across my shoulder to Chanyeol who looks surprised, with his mouth agape.

“S-sir I just…I need her to be with me during the audition. I guess she is just kind of like my good luck charm. Sir, I don’t think I can do this by myself. Please, could you just allow her to go with me?” Chanyeol pleads.

The man shakes his head, “I am sorry but you’re going to have to wait outside for him or audition as well!”

I look Chanyeol in the eyes and nod my head, knowing that I have to at least go in with him. I sign my name onto the sheet and place the number eleven on my shirt.

“I’m sorry; you shouldn’t have to audition with me. I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter