Maybe

* ~In the Pursuit of Fame~ *
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*~ Chanyeol’s POV ~*

 

What is she saying? That I am actually inferior to her? I should have never trusted her. I was so desperate to make a new friend that I fell into her little trap.

I stood in the classroom for a little while after she ran out of the classroom. I was honestly really shocked to hear those words coming from her. I don’t even remember how the conversation got so bad, so heated.

However, I meant every word I said. As harsh as I must have sounded she was at fault for my failure. I will prove her wrong.

Once I walk out of the school, I start my long walk home.

I continued to look at the ground as I walked home – staring at my shoes and keeping my head down. Everything has changed since I have come to Seoul. I really start to question if Seoul really does make your dreams come true or if it’s all some lie that the travel agencies came up with.

I lift my head for a moment to come face to face with an inquisitive looking man. He scans me from head to toe and I suddenly feel a little self-conscious.

I start walking a little faster and I’m starting to get worried. I see the man behind me and he is picking up his pace with mine. I start to sprint in order to get away from this creeper.

“Wait! One second! I just want to talk to you!” The stranger shouts.

That’s what all creepy strangers say.

I run faster, but I can see the man catching up to me. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter