Decision

* ~In the Pursuit of Fame~ *
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*~ You POV ~*

 

 As I run down the streets of Seoul, all I hear is the sound of my boots hitting the hard concrete below me.

This morning I totally forgot that I had made an appointment with President Yang! I still cannot believe I actually managed to even look like a human with such little time to get ready.

I run inside the YG Entertainment building and manage to squeeze my way into the elevator as I touch the 10th floor button.

The ride up was a long one, since the President just had to have the office on the top floor! I watched the numbers grow and after 4 no one rode on the elevator with me. I watched anxiously as the number almost reached 9 until the elevator stopped.

I sighed when I realized my little journey up would be delayed, but my annoyance was shortly felt when I looked up at who walked into the elevator with me.

IT WAS DAESUNG FROM BIG BANG!!

Even though Daesung is arguably not the most attractive member of Big Bang, I have always admired his voice. I remember I would always practice his lines and my voice got better because of it. I couldn’t believe I was actually standing in the elevator alone with him. My palms even got a little sweaty.

He looked toward me and gave me a kind grin. I could only leave my mouth open, foolishly saying nothing of course.

“H-hello,” I greet, trying to get rid of the awkward air in the elevator.

“Hi! I’m -,” Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter