>>> SIX

Secret Cupid

 

 

Chanyeol went to the cafeteria to find his friends. As always, they are sitting at their usual spot. He then joins the gang and bites to Baekhyun's sandwich. The cafeteria is filled with the hungry students, everyone took their favorable meal and have some lunch. No matter how noisy the area is, they still manage to fill their stomachs with food.

 

At the moment, three petite girls went near the popular boys. To remind everyone, Chanyeol has a band together with his friends. They usually play in school events and if they have free time, they also entertain people with their music in Chanyeol's family restaurant.

 

The girls approached the boys, Kai being the playboy of the group, noticed them immediately and smiled. Baekhyun sighed while Kyungsoo rolled his big doe eyes.

 

"Aigoo~ my fan girls. How are you doing?" Kai regales them with the juice on his hand.

 

"Kai sunbae-nim~ take this cupcake! I made it for you~" The girl gave a decorated box to Kai and he bowed as a gratitude.

 

"Kyungsoo sunbae~ Baekhyun sunbae~ I bought a herbal drink, I heard it's good for your throat! I've tested it!" The chubby girl gave each of them a pack of the herbal drink, they humbly accepted the offer and returned her with a smile. As Chanyeol is busy on his smart phone, he felt a poke on his arm, he raises his head to see a girl bashfully smiling on him. The girl gave Chanyeol a notebook with a lollipop design on it.

 

After the girls gave their presents, they waved goodbye and walked away. Even if they are just regular students, they are indeed popular among the students and outside their school. They even established a fan club for them.

 

"What.. another cupcake? Do you want some guys? I had these for a couple of days now." Kai pushed the box and Baekhyun took one. Kyungsoo got one too. Kai looked at Chanyeol, who is currently having a staring contest with the notebook on his hand. He kicked Chanyeol's leg under the table.

 

"Yah, you will never win so stop staring that notebook!" Kai snatched the notebook and scanned some pages. The notebook happens to be the girl's love confession to Chanyeol. Kai read it loud for them to hear.

 

"Chanyeol sunbae-nim, I first saw you at the restaurant. The moment I saw you, singing on stage, while strumming the guitar, one thing is for sure. It is love at first sight...." Kai continuously reading it with his voice trying hard to be a girly one, he reads it as if he is the one confessing to Chanyeol. While Chanyeol, reaching for the notebook with his long arms.

 

"Yah! Stop! You're embarrassing! You look so stupid!" Chanyeol grunted but Kai doesn't care, whereas the other two, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, happily munching the cupcakes.

 

"I thought I was only having a crush on you, but as the years passed by, three years to be exact, that time when you helped me to carry my books in the library, I confirmed to myself that I really like you... I hoped for too long since you don't have a girlfriend yet, maybe I do stand a chance on you, don't I? Please sunbae-nim! Love, Nana " "Waah~ kyeopda!" Kai teased Chanyeol and returned the notebook to him.

 

"Aigoo! Poor Nana! Chanyeol likes someone else! Right?" Baekhyun said, spilling it out. Kai choked while drinking his iced coffee and as the usual, Kyungsoo reacted with his round eyes. Chanyeol rubbed his nape and smiled.

 

"Really? Who?"

 

 

---

 

 

Before the next class starts, Dara rushed to the school's gymnasium. She opened her locker and saw another lollipop and a sticky note on it. She didn't mind the lollipop and immediately changed her clothes. Dara saw a familiar horde and blend herself with her classmates.

 

Then a man in his late twenties walked infront of the class. The students, mostly girls, noticed him and they halt in their positions. He stood in his place with authority in him. He dribbled the ball on his hand, showing off his skills. The class watched his every movement, some of the girls spazzed quietly, admiring his perfect built and facial features.

 

"Okay class! Let's test your stamina, we will play... Dodgeball!" He said loud and clear for everyone to perceive.

 

Dara sighed, she hates this subject while most of them love it, maybe because they have the skill or probably because of their handsome instructor.

 

The class followed their instructor, doing a warm up. They stretch their arms and legs, left and right, up and down. Dara did everything lazily, slouching in every pause of warm up. Afterwards, the class were divided into two groups, they will follow the common mechanics in playing Dodgeball but with a twist. The members of each group should protect a so-called Queen. The first group to eliminate a queen from the opposite group wins the game.

 

Their instructor appointed the queens in each group. Team A's queen is Dara and Team B's queen is Bom. Dara's teammates positioned themselves, same as the other group. Luckily for him, Chanyeol, together with Baekhyun and Sehun are on Queen Dara's group.

 

 

"Now, let the game begin!" The instructor announced and the students race to get the ball in the center. Minzy from Team A got the ball first and throw it to eliminate Queen Bom. Unfortunately, it hit a member. Consequently, the game goes on and so as some members got eliminated from the game but still the queens are alive.

 

It took several minutes and now, in Team A, six members including Queen Dara are still active, members namely Minzy, Jia, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol. While in Team B, five members including Queen Bom are remaining namely Fei, Kai, Seungri and Daesung.

 

"Yah! Cover her!" Daesung yelled. Sehun got the ball and discharged it from his hand. It hit directly on Fei's head. She drooped, holding her head in pain. Imagine the ball used in playing Volleyball hit her. Everyone is worried and some surrounded her to help. Sehun approached her and apologized.

 

"Sir Nichkhun!" Seungri called him. Their instructor helped Fei and brought her to the clinic. He commanded them to stop the game and just take some rest.

 

"Oh come on! Someone should win!" Kai dribbled the ball and out of nowhere, he threw it in the midst. Chanyeol saw the ball and it will hit the clueless Queen Dara. He suddenly hugged Dara to cover her and the ball hit his back.

 

The audience-- the class gasped in Chanyeol's sudden action. The ball bounced creating a sound that echoed the place.

 

Dara was so shocked. Her wide eyes showed a mixed of fear, confusion and intense surprise. Her heart beats louder than normal.

 

In seconds, Chanyeol released her from that hug and made an awkward aura to everyone.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

CAMEO #1 - Three petite girls - Orange Caramel

4143_orange-caramel.jpg

CAMEO #2 - P.E Instructor - Nichkhun

131218_khun_01-1.jpg

[pics: ctto]

 

MIANHAE FOR NOT UPDATING FOR CENTURIES OH GLOB! JUST KILL ME NOW JUSEYO! /shots/ BUT REALLY, THANK YOU FOR STILL PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY UPDATE!

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING AND ESPECIALLY FOR READING MY STORY! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! /cries/

SARANGHAEYO EVERYONE! xoxo /throws hearts/ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

 

.