>>> FIVE

Secret Cupid

 

 

 

Everyone in the class seems to be attentive, some of the girls are crossing their fingers, boys are praying in their seats while Dara prefers to be alone. Ms. Choi clapped her hands to get the students' attention although everyone looks so focused on her.

 

 

 

"Now, all of your names are settled in this jar. I'll pick two names and these students will be partners in a certain project! You will watch a film and you will construct a movie review. To be submitted before the final exams, pick whatever movie that you would like to see, it should be educational, arasseo?"

 

 

 

"Ne~" The students answered in unison.

 

 

"Alright then, the first duo..." She inserted her hand inside the jar and picked two papers. The whole class felt a huge tension with the jar. Ms. Choi unfolds the papers to reveal the names inside.

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun and Tao!" She declared the first couple. The students roared and teased the two students. Tao stood up and protested about his partner.

 

 

"Maldo andwae Seonsaengnim! Change my partner please! I don't like him!" Tao threw his tantrums that made the class laugh.

 

 

"Aigoo kkaeb song~~" Baekhyun reacted in his seat.

 

 

"Shut up Tao! I didn't force you to like him, I said, you will just be partners in your project and that's it! Please take your seat." Ms. Choi explained calmly to the infuriated Tao.

 

 

 

 

After several minutes of revealing the couples---the partners in the project, four papers were left inside the jar. These students who aren't pick namely Chaerin, Dara, Kris and Chanyeol. Who could be the partner of our beloved Dara? Let's find out!

 

 

 

This nerve-racking draw lots is about to end, Ms. Choi picked the last two partners. Everyone had restored their minds from mental breakdown a while ago but Chanyeol, with his head descended, probably wishing for someone to be his partner for this project.

 

 

 

"Okay, I'll announce the last two partners and I'll dismiss you right after this so you can discuss the project with your partners." She said and the whole class got energized by her statement.

 

 

 

 

"So it will be Chanyeol and..." Chanyeol got chills in his spine. That was really a suspense feeling. While Ms. Choi is unfolding the paper, only one name had crossed to his mind. And as he mentioned the name that he wants to be his partner... He felt that he can't hear anything, his heartbeat is louder than anybody else, his vision sees students stepping out of the room.

 

 

 

"Eh? What happened?" Chanyeol was so confused. He didn't even heard about his partner. What the hell happened?

 

 

"Class dismissed! Goodluck to your project!" Ms. Choi went out of the room like nothing happened, so who is Chanyeol's partner? Suho is gesturing him that he will go to the library with Sehun. His other friends left him and went to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Chanyeol-ah!" Chanyeol glanced at his right and he saw Chaerin waving her hand to him. Could it be? Chaerin threw a notebook to Chanyeol. He opened the notebook and saw his name infront.

 

 

 

"I found your notebook on Kyungsoo's table so I copied your homework. Thanks by the way!" Chaerin said while chewing her bubblegum and jumped out of the room. His palpitation slowly went gone. He tries to calm himself. Chanyeol wanders his eyes around the empty room but this girl never fails to catch his attention.

 

 

 

 

 

"So what movie will we watch?" Dara asked Chanyeol. She sits in a proper posture sighs while her eyes are scanning the physics book. Chanyeol is in his unfocused state. His mind is not yet back in the right sense.

 

 

 

"What will what?" He replied to her question with another question. 

 

 

"Movie! For our project!" Dara made a loud but calm answer. The puzzle pieces were all together in his mind. Chanyeol finally realized that Dara is her partner. He slowly showed his big smile but still, there's another question in his mind. What movie will they watch?

 

 

"I don't like movies. You choose one, I'll be in the library." Dara coldly said and went ahead. He was left alone in his seat but Chanyeol shrugged to that and went out to find his friends.