>>> TWO

Secret Cupid

KYAAAAA~~ I'm really thankful cuz you really like my story. I appreciate your comments so much~ /cries/ I'll do my best to update as soon as possible~ mianhae if I update this soooooo late please forgive me orz i hate school for making me busy lol

Jeongmal gomawoyo for the subscribers and readers~ saranghaeyoooo~ ♥♥♥

 

---lucky :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The sun shines so bright for today and it seems that it teases Dara's mood for a reason. From her bed until she got out from her house. Dara wears this wrinkled expression instead of her normal expressionless face.

 

She walked along the road and waited at the bus stop. The morning breeze blew her hair and she felt the cool air that touches her skin. She rubbed her hands to create heat from friction and placed it on her cheeks to warm her up.

 

As she waits for a bus to stop, Dara saw a couple at her side. She can't help but to watch the two as the guy removes his jacket for his girlfriend to wear it and to reduce the frigid feeling. Then the girl kissed her boyfriend on the cheek to show her gratitude and the guy placed his arm around the girl's shoulders to cover her up from the chilly wind.

 

 

Oh, right! With Dara's grumpy mood, couples having a lovey-dovey scene, red balloons on streets, red roses are everywhere, vendors selling different types of chocolate ready to be shared for everyone, yes indeed, it is Valentine's day.

 

She got envious on what she saw and finally, and as if on cue, a bus came to stop and rescued her from the scenario. Dara sighed as she rested her chin on her palm. Out of nowhere, her phone suddenly vibrates inside her pocket that made Dara startled on her seat and shaken her up from a depressed mood.

 

She took her phone and opened it. It was a surprise for Dara to have a text message especially on a not-so-important day to her. She normally receives messages from her parents at least twice a month just to have a little communication with their one and only daughter. As she reads the message, her tiny eyes rounded in shock to what she received.

 

From: CUPID

"Happy Valentine's Day Dara-sshi! Don't forget to smile because your smile is someone's energy~ *wink*"

 

"Eh?! Since when did Cupid had a phone? And is it even possible?" She exclaimed to herself. Well, probably because of the advance techonology in our generation, even the trend reached the roman god. But kidding aside, Dara was really shock, she couldn't manage to close until the bus driver kicked the break pedal that made her lost her proper posture. She immediately sat back from her seat and thought about the message.

 

Dara felt a tingling feeling inside her, she somehow appreciated the message but the fact that it came from Cupid, it kind of weirded her out.

 

After several minutes of conceiving about the message, her mind went back on reality and she noticed that some of the passengers are going down the bus. She took her bag and went down too. Students from her school walked jiggly and extremely excited for today. Everyone seems to smile and others started giving gifts with one another. Dara sighed and rolled her eyes, she continued on the way to her locker.

 

Dara walked pass by the other lockers before reaching hers. In some strange thought, she felt something weird, that feeling when someone is watching behind you. She looked back, trying to find someone staring back on her but she just thought that it might be her wild imagination. She knocked her head to not let herself be affected by the creepy message and to stay focus for today.


She is standing infront of her locker and when she opened it, it was a surprise when something caught her attention. A strawberry lollipop was above her book and a sticky note on it. Dara took the note and read it silently.

 

"Have a sweet nice day Dara-sshi~ --Cupid"

 

"This is really weird." Dara said each words without any hesitation. She closed her locker and proceeded to her classroom.

 

---

 

Students from other class are howling because a girl confessed to her crush and she gave a chocolate cake for him. Dara witnessed it while passing by their room. She ignored the scene and went inside the room next to them. She walked straight at the back where her precious place is located.

 

As she gets near from her seat, Dara immediately noticed a familiar sticky note, and of course, it was the same as from before on her locker and even the hand writing is similar. She placed her books above her desk first before taking the note.

 

"Study your lessons and remember, be happy!  --Cupid"

 

Dara took the note and disposed it in between her notebook together with the other note from her locker. It was her first time receiving so much peculiar messages, she finds it a bit flattering but more over weird and scary.

 

Before the class starts, her mind starts to day dream about this cupid, what does he look like? Is he tall and handsome? or cute and fluffy boy? or maybe a nerdy one like her? It is hard for her to imagine since she doesn't even know if these things were real or maybe it is just a part of her imagination.

 

 

 

 

Classes had passed and she didn't bother herself with those messages. Dara is indeed a hardworking student, not letting little stuffs that would disturb her focused mind. The bell rang and it is time for lunch break that every students awaits.

 

Her classmates when out of the room, some of them went to the cafeteria, others went to the library, for a record, Dara is alone, again. She yawned and stretched her arms up, she fixed herself in a comfortable position and dozed off to her seat.

 

A few minutes had passed, as the quote said, History repeats itself, a student went inside the room with a sandwich on hand. He left it above Dara's table with the same sticky note letter from before. Of course, we all know who is this mystery guy, the one and only, Chanyeol.

 

And he left the room. Dara didn't felt that someone went in the room and placed a sandwich above her desk, she sleeps safe and sound when suddenly she felt a vibration under her desk. It was her phone with a new text message. She got irritated, so then she ignored it and went back to sleep. But it seems that the sender has a willful attitude, Dara received another one and it got her nerves.

 

"Ugh. What do you want?!" She groaned to herself. Dara got her phone and opened it. Her sleepy eyes went alive as she reads the messages.

 

From: CUPID

"Eat the sandwich above your desk, it's tuna flavor, my favorite! Don't worry, there's no poison in it, if ever there would be, then I'd be dead by now keke~"

"Yah! Why are you not eating the sandwich? :("

 

"Eh? A sandwich? Above my desk?" Her eyes became vigilant as she searched for the sandwich. It was at the side of her table, Dara grabbed the sandwich, then again, another sticky note was attached from it.

 

"Eat this, I don't want Dara-sshi to get sick! :)   --Cupid" 

 

"Cupid likes tuna sandwich? Seriously?" This time, that sweet feeling turned into eerie thought. That was really weird for her. She doesn't find it flattering right now but really creepy indeed. But her stomach is against her mind, she can't fight back the urge because she's really hunger.

 

"I guess a bite won't harm me, right?" Dara talked to herself and as if, she waits for an answer from herself. She hesitates a bit but her stomach growled, she shrugged and finally took her first bite. Dara chewed carefully, savouring the taste in each bite. She finished the whole sandwich, not letting a tiny bit to be wasted. She liked it and commented through her mind,

 

"Waah~ Cupid must have a pretty good taste in food!"

 

 

--

 

 

"So all sides are given therefore I can use Heron's formula to know its area." Dara whispered to herself. Currently in trigonometry class, everyone was focused on their own paper and solving each of the questions on their quiz. She used pencil first before using her ballpen to finalize her solution. Her mind is uncontrolable, she solves the problems in dramatic speed, faster than light, if possible.

 

She sometimes pauses for a moment, tapping her pen to her chin, checking her solution if it varies correctly to her answer and as soon as she finishes the quiz, she fixed her papers and arranged her things. But then, her elbow bumped her ballpen and she dropped it on the floor.

 

 

On the other hand, Chanyeol, being a gentleman, took her ballpen and returned it to her. But Dara, as the anti-social kid who doesn't even know how to say thank you to other people, immediately bend down to reach for her ballpen but she was too late because Chanyeol already have it.

 

Now, from bending down, they both lifted their head up and finally, for the first time in history, their eyes met. No one did ever blinked. It looks like their eyes are communicating with the sudden contact, but Dara was too fast and caught herself up.

 

She manage to get her ballpen from him and she bowed a little to show at least a bit of acknowledgement. As a response, Chanyeol smiled at her and continued on answering the problem set.



The tingling feeling is back and she felt it again but she brushed it off and passed her paper. Her teacher let her to go home early as a reward for finishing the test so soon. She packed her things, carried her bag and proceeded on her way.

 

She walked on the way and rode a bus. Dara sat down and leant back on her seat. She closed her eyes and took a rest. But everytime she wants to find a peaceful time to relax, her phone vibrates for nth time because of this Cupid and once again, she receives a text message from him.


 

From: CUPID

"Take care Dara-sshi! Have a safe trip! I hope I made you happy for today! I'm hoping that you'll always smile because it makes you prettier~ :)"

 

 


"Hmm... am I happy today?" She looked up at the sky as the sun is about to set. She asked herself and sighed, reminiscing for what happened today. Did Cupid really made her happy for once in her life? Different thoughts crossed her mind but the only reaction she did was, to smile.

 

 

"And, did he just said that I'm pretty?!" In addition, she said and smile more.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? Do you like this chap? Mianhaeee~ but I really did my best! I hope you like it~ :)