>>> THREE

Secret Cupid

First of all, i would like to say thank you to everyone! I really appreciate your comments omg /throws hearts/ i wub u yeorobeun ♥♥♥

I'm really sorry for updating this so late, again. please don't get mad and I hope you still enjoy my story~ 

 

short update, mianhae~

 

--lucky :)

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

It is pass ten in the evening, the light from the moon invades her dark room. Dara washes up before going to bed, she dries her hair and brushes it thoroughly. After some moment, she jumped above her bed and laid back comfortably. Her eyes slowly went heavy, her vision starts to dim and later on, she had fallen asleep.

 

 

 

It took a bit of minutes when her phone suddenly vibrates, she is expecting someone, more important than anybody else. Dara immediately sat straight and grabbed her phone, she unlocked it and opens the message box. She was supposed to smile, anticipating a message from her parents abroad but it turned out to be that it is a message from Cupid, again.

 

 

She sighed, trying to control her patience. Dara stamps her feet and making her bounce a bit on her bed. She concluded that everytime she finds a time to rest, Dara always receive a message from this Cupid.

 

 

"Who are you Cupid? Stop bothering me, okay?!" She said in a loud tone. Dara didn't noticed that her voice filled the room and quite disturbed her grandmother on the other room. Then, she only perceived it when she heard a knock on her door.

 

 

"Dara, gwaenchanayo?" Her grandmother said in a weak tone. "You should sleep now, you still have classes tomorrow. Jalja~" She added.

 

 

"Ne halmeoni~ Joesonghabnida~" Dara said clearly and paced back to her phone. She wanted to stop Cupid from sending messages. She doesn't want to live in a world who treats her untruthfully. Although she appreciates the kindness of this person, she still doesn't believe because it might just someone, someone fooling her around.

 

 

And to stop this, she sends a long but considerable message to Cupid.

 

 

To: Cupid

 

"Good evening to you my fellow individual

 

 

"Uhh.. it sounds a bit formal. So, how do people greet one another in text?" Dara said and bit her lower lip gently. Perhaps that the current generation left her behind. For a simple greeting, an intelligent one like her doesn't even know since she forgot how to communicate with the other people outside her box.

 

 

Maybe she perfectly remembers the formula in getting the projectile motion or probably she knows how to calculate the derivative of a function but in this case, she seems to overlook about her social condition. Dara erased the first line and reconstruct it in a better manner.

 

To: Cupid

 

"Hey. I don't know what are you up to but I appreciate your kindness and I would like to say thank you. I know this is weird because I don't even know you nor how did you get my number, but please, stop it. I hope this is the last time. Goodnight."

 

 

Dara hesitates to send the message. For her, it sounds so rude. She pushed someone away from her. This Cupid is just trying to care for her but she only did was to not trust anybody. In the end, she sent the message and get some sleep.

 

 

And again, her phone vibrates. Dara already knew who this was. She got her phone and read Cupid's reply.

 

 

From: Cupid

 

"Waah! You've finally replied in my message! Anyway, you're welcome! Wait, is this your goodbye to me? Tell me if it is, because I'll cry.. (ㅠ~ㅠ) I just want to be friends with you, there's nothing wrong with it, right? *cries*"

 

 

And as if Dara forgot about the time, she replied to Cupid once again. Not minding how late it was.

 

 

To: Cupid

 

"Yah! I don't even know you okay? So stop bothering me!"

 

 

A chance came on her way and she just pushed it like an abandoned puppy. Someone wants to be her friend but Dara insisted to deprive him. Will you still call her an intelligent one after this? I guess not.

 

 

From: Cupid

 

"You may not know me because I saved a different name in your phone, but I assure you that I won't harm you. I just want to be friends with you and that's all~ :)"

 

 

 

Dara sighed upon reading Cupid's last message. She stares blankly outside her window. Maybe it is time to get out from her comfort zone and socialize with the other people.

 

 

I guess that one friend is alright. Why do I keep on moving away when I can pace forward? She said those words in mind.

 

 

To: Cupid

 

"Alright then. What's your real name?"

 

-

 

From: Cupid

 

"It's a secret~ :P I can't tell you now. Mianhae~"

 

-

 

To: Cupid

 

"Fine. So, are you a boy or a girl?"

 

-

 

From: Cupid

 

"Of course I'm a boy! Very handsome one~ *wink*"

 

-

 

To: Cupid

 

"You seem so conceited huh? Okay then. By the way, how did you know me?"

 

-

 

From: Cupid

 

"Yes and I am proud of it lol. Let's just say that we always see each other everyday."

 

-

 

To: Cupid

 

"Everyday?! That is so creepy."

 

 

 

They chatted along the night. Asking different kinds of question. Random or not. Slowly, Dara felt a bit comfortable while chatting with Cupid. He seems to know how to manage a conversation that makes her reply with his messages without annoyance.

 

 

Dara yawned and she felt her eyes are about to fall. She checked the time and it was already past midnight. Her class starts at seven in the morning and she needs to sleep now or else, her books will serve as her pillow in class.

 

 

So then Dara sent a message to Cupid to end their conversation.

 

 

To: Cupid

 

"Yah Cupid-ssi! I need to sleep now! I still have classes tomorrow. Jaljayo~"

 

 

In a flash, Cupid replied to Dara's message.

 

 

From: Cupid

 

"Ah! You're right! We still have early classes! Arasseo~ Jaljayo! Sweet dreams Dara-ssi~ ^^"

 

 

 

And with just one snap, Dara closed her eyes and went to her dreamland. She never slept this late unless, she is finishing a homework or a project. But this time, she stayed up all night chatting with her very first friend and it is a worthwhile to spend her time with him.

 

 

 

Tonight must be a good reason for her to have a blissful dream. Isn't it?

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyaaaaa~ finally! Dara noticed Cupid's existence! omg /spazz

so what do you think will happen next?

don't forget to subscribe and comment your opinion in my story~ :)

gomawoyo yeorobeun~ saranghaeee~ ♥♥♥