So Here's the Plan

The Dancing Prince and the Skating Princess

"I seriously never though that I would wear such a thing." I say to uncle.

"Well, it doesn't look that bad. I think once you get in the habit of wearing it, it will look more natural." Uncle says while sipping coffee.

"I suppose that you're right." I tell him.

"Now why don't you go do something with that hair of yours before it gets any worse." My aunt says.

I look at her weirdly and then run to my room to look into the mirror. My hair is indeed a mess. I quickly brush my choppy layered hair and put it in pigtails at the top of my head like Hinamori Amu. I then let out a sigh. I will have to remind myself to fix my hair later for skating, always in a perfect pony tail.

"I'm ready to go." I say.

"Alright let's bring you to school." Uncle says as he stands up.

I put on my cans and hop in the car. The school is a good 10 minutes away, which kind of , but I guess I just have to live with it. When I see the school I sigh again and pray that I don't make enemies.

"Bye uncle." I say.

"Bye." He says.

I walk into school and go to my locker. I grab books from my locker and go to see Ms. Kim. She just tells me a few rules and that she thinks that it would be nice if I signed up for school dance classes. But I'm not doing that.

I sit down in homeroom and I see a few familiar faces. Hye-Yoon comes to sit next to me.

"Hey." She says.

"Hi." I say.

"So can I see your schedule?" She asks.

I simply hand her my schedule. She looks over it and smiles.

"Well the good news is we have the same classes, the bad news is the EXO has the same classes too. They will be after you to start dancing." She frowns.

"Don't worry I have a plan to take over the school with figure skating." I say with a smirk.

"Ohh. Evil... I like." She says.

We all here the bell ring and scurry of to class, which is pretty boring. The teachers all incorporate dancing and talk about EXO. They all look at me as if to say 'you better like dancing' which is pretty annoying. I'm a figure skater!! When lunch finally comes I feel so relieved. I grab my lunch from my locker and go to find the girls under the weeping willow tree. They are all there and sitting with lunch. On my way over they all look up and smile.

"Hey." I smile and sit next to Jee-Ra.

"How's it going?" Cho-Bin asks.

"Pretty good. You?" I ask.

"Yeah it's ok." she replies.

"So, our figure skating friend has a plan." Hye-Yoon smiles evilly.

"Really?" Cho-Bin asks.

"Yeah, well that is if you all want to get this whole rivalry going." I shrug.

"You bet we do." Jee-Ra says.

"Well ok." I say and start explaining. "So, the first step obviously is to learn to skate, but that won't be a problem. My rink has open skate every night, so we can go there super often. Then well let's simply pull a few anonymos pranks. Then we have to enter competitions. And from what I know, if you win any award for over 4 people from school you can have it hung in the hallway. So, we just enter competitions, win and keep making a name for ourselves." I say simply.

"And the name?" Mee-Soo asks.

Well, let's think right now." I say.

"Well they are called EXO, so why don't we make up something striking?" I asks.

"That's a good idea, what about candidus?" Mee-Soo asks. "It's Latin for bright."

"Or quinque papiliones." I say.

"What? That sounds epic." Hye-Yoon says.

"Latin for five butterflies. My father always told me a poem about butterflies. And I always considered figure skaters butterflies. So I think since there is  five of us that it fits." I explain.

"YES!!" They shout.

We continue to eat lunch and they say that they will come watch me tonight at skating. I feel great because they will see just what they will be able to do once I'm done with them.

Once classes start up again Hye-Yoon and I continue on our way and when we all get to art class we are pumped up to make statues.

"Ok, so today we are sculpting clay statues. Use the materials well." Our teacher explains before dismissing us into groups. Thankfully I'm with the girls, but EXO is right next to us.

"What are you sculpting?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. What about you Chae-Cha?" Cho-Bin asks.

"Myself." I say.

I begin working. I know what to do because my private coach once had me sculpt myself a few times. Before every competition. It would help me visualize myself. I decide to sculpt myself in a spiral with my arms diagonally like I'm going around the rink continuously on a left outside edge. After about 8 minutes I have the legs and part of the torso sculpted and begin on the upper body and arms. After I get to the basic head she and take a utensil and begin adding in detail to the head and sculpt my face and hair in a perfect bun. After that I begin on the outfit. The skirt is a little shirt and is flowing in the breeze of the movement. It's a corset top. I then sculpt the hands and boots. After that's done I begin painting. The skirt black with a white base to the corset, black design and purple laces, Once that is done and sculpt my face with my eyes close and smiling.. I paint the hair and boots. I paint the skin and add shadows.

"I'm finished!"I breath out.

"Oh my gosh it looks just like you!" Mee-Soo says with wide eyes.

"Don't look back. EXO is right over your shoulder." Cho-Bin whispers.

Our teacher comes over with an unsure look, but once he studies my sculpture he looks a little impressed.

"Maybe next time a ballerina would be better." He says and walks away.

I look at him offended and clench my fists. I glare holes into the back of is head and just wish to lash out.

"I am not sculpting a ballerina! I hate tutu's!" I shout and calm down. "Gosh."

"What's wrong with a ballerina. They don't all wear tutu's." A deep voice says.