Rage and Sehun

The Dancing Prince and the Skating Princess

Just a heads up, I haven't really edited this chapter. I'm putting up now because it always takes me forever to update so I posted 2 today!

Walking up to school I take out the petition and a pen. So many students are gathered outside before the bell rings, allowing us to go it (I don't know if that is what it's like in Korea, this is a fictional story so let's roll with it). I go up to the girls and ask if we should ask for people to sign the petition. We agree and go around asking people if they want to sign, surprisingly A LOT of people sign it. The dancing problem is a problem through high school and most of the students within high school sign the petition and thank us for doing it. We say that we have the same problem with everything and that it's time for someone to do something about it.

When we go into school I go straight to the office. Ms. Kim is there and smiles when she sees me. "Good morning Chae-cha. How are you?" She asks.

"I'm well thank you. I have something to give you." I tell her as I hand her the perfect piece of paper covered in signatures. "Would you like me to stay and explain?"

"Yes that would be nice." She nods and we go into her office.

I believe that she reads it twice before she looks up at me. Her eyes look shocked and a little sad, disappointed maybe. "Oh Chae-Cha. Thank you for bringing this to me. I knew this school had a problem with this, but I didn't know how bad it actually got. The art teacher told you to sculpt a ballerina! I'm am angry for lack of a better word. I am not allowing this anymore. I will make sure this stops. And don't worry gym will become much more fun today, whether that teacher likes it or not." Ms. Kim tells me.

I go right to class and make it just in time for my lesson. But, right before the teacher starts talking there is an announcement on the intercom. "Pardon the interruption, but this issue has been brought to my attention. As of today dancing in gym class is going to be limited to once a week so that students can focus on other activities. In art class, students will be putting their creativeness to a different use. Students are going to be making a picture autobiography. They will draw and take pictures of memorable moments. You are not forced to add dance into this project. Lastly from now until the end of the year, students in high school will be making a mural of a flower field. The school needs some more color. Thank you everyone. Please return to class." Ms. Kim finishes.

I can't contain how proud I feel about my self so I stand up and pump my fist into the air and yell "YES!! We did it girls we did it!" I yell.

Cho-Bin, Mee-Soo, Hye-Yoon, Jee-Ra and I all run to each other and group hug in front of the class room. Then other students burst into happiness as well.

"We are free!" A student yells.

With the news, the teacher lets us celebrate for the whole class. We all get to our friends and talk about what just happened.

"Chae-Cha thank you so much!" A male student comes up to me with classic black hair styled with that.basic kpop look. "Now we don't have to go through that every day."

"Yeah! Thanks Chae-Cha!" Everyone screams.

"Hey, Chae-Cha. What about EXO. They are probably going to make you miserable." A girl with wavy brown hair tells me with a worried face.

"I don't care about them I won't let them stop me. They go cry to their parents about it, doesn't matter. We don't have to bow down to them. They feed off of popularity, I'm not giving it to them. They don't deserve it in my opinion." I ramble.

"I'm supporting you!" She says. "Call me Youngie." She tells me.

"Me too. I Cho-Hyun" The boy from earlier says.

Pretty soon everyone is focused on not paying attention to EXO, well everyone in this class room that is.I feel really good about it. It wasn't really my intention to bring down EXO, but I suppose it will really help everyone here. They wont feel like they have to submit to EXO.

*~*~*

It feels really good that people here really like me. Some kids from class this morning are sitting with my friends and I. Everyone from class today is all siting in one giant area, in the corner of the cafeteria. The loud chatter silences when There are yells booming through the doors. A very angry EXO burst through the doors and well, I'm pretty sure that if looks could kill I would have been dead 30 seconds ago. Everyone turns silent. Most of the students look over, but the corner I'm in just continues talking.

"He was so drunk even running into the poles didn't faze him." Cho-Hyun finishes talking about his dad one time and we all burst into laughter.

Foot steps move quickly towards us and I'm suddenly in the shadow of a very mad Kai... Opps, not!

"Can I help you?" I look up to him, which means I basically look up at the ceiling.

"What the heck did you!? Did you write that stupid paper! What's your problem? This school is made for dancing not for you!!" He screams at me.

"Actually this school is made for learning." I tell him, earning snickers from people around us.

"You had no right to-" I cut him off.

"I had no right to what? Stand up for myself and for others? Look Gai, you have no control over me. I'm not scared of you OK? You guys may love dancing, but most of the people hear are so sick of it! Not everything is about you guys or dancing! Gym class isn't fun for anyone but you! People can only take so much! Just back off." I snap, pronouncing his name wrong for a reason.

Him and his friends look at me with shock. I get up and leave the lunch room annoyed out of my mind. I walk outside and sit under a tree. I put my head against the trunk with a sigh. I haven't even spoken to the guy for real and he is already on my last nerve. Who does he think he is? Gosh!

"What you did back there was pretty cool" And unknown voice says.

"Thanks" I look up at the guy. "You look familiar . Who are you?" I ask.

"Wow, you really are knew. I'm Sehun. I'm in EXO." He laughs.

This guy... What? I find it hard to believe since this is the fist guy I'm meeting for real from EXO. His hair seems really cool, light brown and styled (from Overdose). And it sounds like he has a lisp, AWWWWWWWW!

"Chae-Cha, which you may or may not already know." I shrug with squiggly lip like `~`.

"Yeah I know. Kai wont stop bad mouthing you, since the announcement that is." He smiles.

"You know, Kai's rampage made you guys seem really bad. But, I think you're pretty cool." I tell him truthfully.

"Thanks, mind if I sit?"

"Go ahead."

Sehun sits next to me and we begin talking about different things. We got onto the topid about skating and I mentioned my plan.

"You are planning to take us down with skating?" He asks uncertain.

"Yup, I can and I will. I mostly just want to show jerkface who's boss." I stick out my bottom jaw.

"Let me help."

"What?!"

"Let me help!"

"Why?"

"It's funny to see him all worked up."

"Ok!" I cheer and do a victory dance, which involves a pirouette, half flip and a me doing the cha cha.

"Best dance ever right there." He tells me.

"Hey, just cuz' I don't like it doesn't mean I can't happy dance." I tell him, I shimmy my shoulders up and down.

"I agree. So, heres my number." Sehun pulls out a pen and writes his number on my hand in blue ink with his name. "Call me later and we can discuss things other wise."

"Yes sir!" *smirk*

How was the chapter? Do you like what I'm doing with Sehun in this? I hope so. Until next time! Bai Bai