The Call

The Dancing Prince and the Skating Princess

So it's 8:40 and i am just getting home from skating. I had private lessons for a while and met with the girls to practice. Now, It's late and I just want to sleep. But, I have to call Sehun to discuss or plan. Before that I change into some blue spandex, white shorts and blue v-neck I plop down on my bed with my phone. I call the number and listen to the rings.

"Hello." I hear Sehun answer.

"Hi." I yawn.

"Someone is tired. But, anyway, glad you called. Let's talk." I hear a smirk in his voice.

"Ok. Blab away." I tell him, while I roll onto my back.

"Ok, this is going to be long, so don't fall asleep on me. Ok?"

"Yup."

"Ok, so as you know, dancing is a number 1 thing for Kai. Taking that away from him is a great start. But he feeds on the popularity, which you are already taking from him. You are doing better than you know. But, if you get the members to think you are cool than he will go ape crazy and need a straight jacket. You already have me so it shouldn't be too hard. Also how you wear your school outfit can be adjusted."

"Wait, are you serious? I'm not changing the way I wear my uniform!" I in.

"I mean just wear it more casually!" He defends himself. "Like oh just meet me before school. I will help you fix the outfit."

Ugh, fine." I give in. "Do I need to bring-" I get cut off.

" Make sure you wear a red tank-top under the shirt. Bring some small sized pins, a red hair clip, 2 hair ties. Ok, and bring brown eyeliner. Now sleep you need to look well rested for tomorrow." With he hangs up/

"This guy is weird." I tell myself before turning off the lights and snuggling into my blankets.