Gym Class... I'm Screwed

The Dancing Prince and the Skating Princess

Thank god this school doesn't have gym uniforms! I have no idea if I would even fit in it, with all the trouble I had just to fit into the regular uniform, how would I survive?

My gym clothes consist of black shorts, a blue T-shirt that says the name of my skating club and Nike sneakers. I put my hair up for gym class.

"You know, your shirt is gonna get you in a whole bunch of trouble." Hye-Yoon tells me with a worried expression.

"I can take it. Besides, what kind of girl would I be if I didn't put up a little bit of a fight?" I ask.

"I gotta agree with you there." Cho-Bin points to me.

We go out to the gym in a group and I feel eyes look at me, not in a good way either. Well it's official... I'm screwed.

"Ok, class, who is ready to dance?" The teacher asks.

All of the students cheer, all of them but me that is.

"Since we have a new student I will let you al play 'Just Dance 4' on the Wii. And I have 4 remotes, and since we have the new student in this class, lets allow her the remote for all of the songs, eh?" the teacher asks, while he is glaring at me I may add.

He sets up the Wii so that it is on a huge screen in the gym and I get a pink remote... not my favorite color. I see that what is his name gai? Tai? Dai like Daisuke? Or is Kai? Yeah Kai I think, has the remote, the black remote and boy he doesn't look to happy with me either.

"So new girl please pick your song." The teacher says.

I look through the songs and pick 'Moves Like Jagger' (using songs from my game). I hope my selection is a good choice, I look at some of the kids faces and they look excited. The dancer appears and I watch the corner to se what I have to do. I know all of the dances, yes even though I don't particularly like dancing, since I used to play this after skating with some friends and we had so much fun, it was great! But now, I'm being judged for this, which isn't what I'm used to. I get judged on ice. I get a little awkward when the guy with the England pants pops up, he creeps me out. I don't exactly put in as much energy as the others do, and I kind of laugh at them, not out loud that is.

When that song is finished only two people switch, Kai stays to his spot next to me. Kai picks the next song, Viva La Vida. If there is any song I'm bad at its this one, probably because it's the only one that I don't think is as much fun as others, though, I haven't really played all of the songs. I look over at Kai, he is just having a blast. He has a smile on his face. I have a frown.

"Are you tired?" I got asked by the gym teacher.

"Well, why don't we play something like soccer or dodge ball?" I ask.

"Because dancing is fun and it's a great way to show off. If you can dance, I find that you can learn how to be more creative." He tries explaining with a hard glare.

"There are other ways to express yourself and be creative. Art is probably the best way. There is writing and there is speaking. And figure skating." I finish. 

"Pick the next song please." He tells me sternly.

I pick Oh No. I know this school likes dancing and being creative, but seriously, dancing isn't the only way to be expressive. People can express anger by stomping their foot. You can be creative with art. If you are sad paint something that resembles how you feel. Maybe draw a broken heart. But I get very annoied with his responce. Grrrrr.

Sorry I know this isn't very long but I haven't really been able to update! I am really sorry. I will try more.