This Is Your New School!!

The Dancing Prince and the Skating Princess

"Chae-Cha, hurry up! We are leaving in a few minutes!" My aunt Chun-Eun calls to me.

"I'm coming!" I call as I take one last look at my room that I grew up in.

So as you can probably tell, I'm moving. I don't really know where exactly, but I will be going to a new school, but my skating club will still be the same as before, which I am thankful for. But I'm scared to be honest. I never did like going to new places where I will have to meet new people. I always have liked being in the same place and staying there, but I suppose we all have to do things that we don't like, right?

I grab my purple ÜZÜCA skating bag and walk out to the car. I put the bag in the back seat with me. I grab my iPod and put in my headphones. I play some of my favorite music to skate to and as we drive I imagine myself skating to the music. I picture me skating to my dream routine that I am not yet good enough to do.

When we stop to eat I try to find the healthiest thing to find, because fast food isn't exactly my cup of tea. So I try to find something like a salad or something low in calories. I'm not particularly a health freak, but my private coach stresses that I have to stay healthy and eat fast food as least often as I can. So whenever I go out to eat, I always get salad or maybe salmon.

"We will be driving by your new school in a few minutes. Do you want to take a look? It's up ahead on the left." My uncle Kyu-Min asks.

I nod and look out the window. I watch the trees go by in slow blurs. I see people walking in uniforms that look a little to classy for my taste. I also see a group of a lot of boys sitting on the grass, a few look like they are dancing. And then I see the school. It kind of reminds me of a castle. Dark brick with stain glass art. But at the same time it looks modern with doors and rails. There are clocks and lamps and picnic tables.

"Do you like it?" My uncle asks.

"I guess. It looks too fancy for my tastes though." I say as I close my eyes.

"Well, w have to stop in and get your uniform and sign a few papers OK?" My aunt asks.

"Yeah ok." I take a look at my outfit and question if it looks presentable.

A purple bandeau top under a black lace shirt and white skinny jeans. I just threw on some purple vans to go with my top.

"Do I look OK? I don't want to make a bad first impression." I say nervously.

"Chae-Cha, I doubt that they will dislike you. Your outfit is fine, I guess it may be a little revealing, but I think you're good." Aunt Chun-Eun says.

We pull into the parking lot and get out of the car. I'm thankful that my aunt and uncle look decent. Uncle has a sense of fashion I guess you can say. He always is wearing a shirt with his sleeves rolled up and jeans. My aunt is wearing a simple red blouse with blue Bermuda paints.

We walk up to the buzzer at the door and I pus the button. I'm nervous and hope a robot doesn't start talking to me.

"Hello. Welcome! I'm Ms. Kim! May ask why you have come today?" A nice voice asks.

"Yes, we have come to fill out student paper, get a uniform and possibly get a tour of the school." My aunt says.

"Ok  great! I will be right there to open the door for you." The woman says.

I look around and notice that everyone is looking at us. I get butterflies in my stomach and look nervously at my aunt and uncle.

"Oh calm down you. You're fine." Uncle says to me.

A younger looking woman soon comes to the door and opens it." Hello. Please come in." She smiles.

I follow her into the building and study her features. She has fair skin and dark eyes. Her hair is long and wavy and is wearing a simple black pencil skirt that ends at her knees with a white shirt and blue blazer with a school badge on it. We follow her into the office and she has sit down at a desk in a white room with a black carpet. There are a few awards in the office, like there are in the hall. I see that they are mostly for sports and school dance competitions. I notice that the group EXO appears a lot.

"Well here are the forms for your young girl you have. I will be right back with the uniforms. You will have 3 uniforms to try on and if those don't fit we will take measurements for you. You will receive 3 to keep and you must take care of them." She explains before she leaves the room.

I grab a pen and begin filling out the forms. I don't really like these forms since I feel like I'm telling someone everything about me, which I don't think is comfortable at all. But I here I am, filling this darn thing out. I look over at my aunt and uncle who look focused. I finish by the time Ms. Kim comes back with the uniforms.

"Here you are. I think you should most definitely try on the small first. You have a small figure." She says.

I take the small uniform and give her a questioning look.

"Oh just take a left down the hall. The bathroom is right there." She says.

I walk out of the office and take a left. I walk into the bathroom and find an empty stall, which is all of them since students are in classes. I change into the outfit and then walk back to the office to show them how I look. Ms. Kim looks almost shocked. The jacket is a little to long for my arms and shirts is just a little to big around the chest. The skirt is a little to big as well.

"I don't think this fits." I tell her.

"I see that. Tell me your measurements and I will get on that right away." She says with determination.

I tell he my measurements and go back and change into my previous outfit. I hand her the folded outfit so that she can put the outfits away and deliver the measurements to whoever it is she needs too.

"Honey I know you were small, but I didn't think you were that small." My aunt tells me.

"Yeah I know. Me too." I say.

We wait for a little for Ms. Kim to return to us. When she does she tells us that she will create my schedule for me so that when she gives us a tour that she will go in the order that I will have to go in for classes. When she comes back she hands me 2 pieces of paper with my schedule.

"I think your schedule is pretty simple. Math, language, science, social, foreign language, art and gym. Now, lets get going." She says.

As we walk through the halls I notice that each hallway is a different color. Red for math, blue for social, green for science and so on. Ms. Kim explains that its for student to remember where all math classes are, where all art classes are and so on. I personally like it. I won't get lost so easily now! Being small has it's disadvantages in life. Ms. Kim stopped in front of a room that had a teachers name on it. She knocked on the door and when she heard a come in we entered the room.

"Hello Mr. Cho." She greeted.

She then turned to the class and signaled for me to come into the room. As I walk  in I notice that all eyes are on me and it's making me a little uncomfortable. I stand next to Ms. Kim and she starts speaking to the class.

"This Chae-Cha. She will begin school here tomorrow and I hope that you all treat her nicely." Ms. Kim says.

We move onto another class and another. When we get to art class she warns me that there is mostly boys in art class. She says that I should try to make friends with the girls in the class as soon as I can. I nod at this and she gives me a questioning look.

"Do you not like talking a lot?" She asks as kindly as she can.

"Yes I can talk, I choose not to though. That is only when I'm not to sure about a place. Give me a little while and I will become a blabber mouth." I say as she laughs.

She enters a room and pulls me along. When we get into the art room she keeps me close o her. I saw the group of boys from earlier or at least I think its them. I look for the girls and I spot only 4. I then realize that the guys are looking at me in a way that makes me uncomfortable.

"Ah, Ms. Kim, How are you?" The art teacher asks.

"Very well Mr Park. This is Chae-Cha. She will be beginning school here tomorrow. Chae-Cha, go say hi to the girls." Ms. Kim suggests.

I nod and walk over to the girls. I smile politely and hope that they are accepting.

"HI!" One of the girls say. She is tall, her black hair is in a perfect ponytail and her bangs are strait across her eyebrows. "I'm Hye-Yoon." She says with a bright smile.

"And I'm Mee-Soo." Another girl with brown braided hair says with a wave.

"Hey what's up, I'm Cho-Bin." A girl with short strait black hair says.

"I'm Jee-Ra, but you can call me Jee." The last girl says. She has long brown hair in soft curls.

"I'm Chae-Cha. I'm starting here tomorrow. I'm glad that I will at least kind of know a few people instead of coming here blind." I say.

"You're really small. I'm sorry I'm outspoken, but I just had to say it." Jee-Ra says.

"Yeah, that was kind of figured out earlier. The small sized uniform is a little big on me, so I have to get it sized." I say. "But, I think it's because of my skating." I explain.

"You skate?" Hye-Yoon asks.

"Yep, for a really long time now. I also coach too." I say proudly.

"I hate to say this, but our school likes dancers. In fact we have to dance in gym class. Can you dance?" Cho-in asks.

"Yeah a little I guess but I don't really like it that much. I think skating is better then dancing." I say a little quietly.

"Don't let EXO hear that." Mee-Soo tells me. "See those 12 boys over there?" She points to the boys I saw earlier.

"Yes." I answer.

"Yeah, don't say that around them. They are the dancing princes of our school." Cho-Bin says.

"What about the King?" I ask.

"Well, there is no king because there is so many of them." Hye-Yoon tells me.

"Are there any figure skaters here?" I ask.

"Well we know a little. But we don't know a lot." Jee-Ra says. "I want to learn more, but I'm a little scared about EXO. They find skaters competition, and the don't like competition, so if you like something besides dancing and soccer and they know it... Your screwed." Jee-Ra finishes.

"Well that . But how about I teach you how to skate. You all and I can become skating princesses. There are a lot of synchronized skating competitions around here, and I work for a club so I think teaching you how to skate won't be that hard." I explain to them, a little excitedly.

"Are you sure about that?" Hye-Yoon asks.

"yeah. Why not have a small rivalry?" I ask.

"Chae-Cha! It's time to go!" I hear Ms. Kim call to me.

"I will talk more with you tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah. Lets talk at lunch. Meet  us outside under the weeping willow tree by the pond!" Cho-Bin says.

"Yeah! I will be there! Bye girls!" I say as I go back to ms. Kim.

"I see you are getting along with the girls. I'm glad." She say to me.

"Yeah me too." I say.

I go back to the office where aunt and uncle are. They smile when they see me.

"Are you ready to go?" Uncle asks.

"Yeah. I am." I say.

Before I leave Ms. Kim hands me my uniforms and tells me to see her again in the morning.

That was the first chapter! Did you like it? If you did then comment, vote or subscribe for more! Thank you!