⌨ My Video Game Girlfriend

Ideas Set Ablaze! ✌ ✌ ✌ Story & Applyfic Ideas ✌ ✌ ✌ Writing Tips
My Video Game Girlfriend
Taken

My mother always told me that love was utterly unexpected. She said that the reason why people get so obsessed with certain things is because love is a drug that you in and doesn't let you go. She says it's the reason why all those high school girls were drooling over their celebrity oppas. She says it's the reason why people sacrificed their lives for someone else. She says it's the reason why some people were obese becasue they were in love with food. She says it's the reason why half the people in asylums are mental because love has driven them crazy.

Bull, I said when she told me about it. But then I had a taste of what she was droning on and on about every single day.

I had a girlfriend. She was beautiful and kind and just perfect. She was my first love. She was my everything. We were together for a long time actually. About four years to be exact. Then, she got tired of my life. She got tired of the dangerus life I lived. She hated seeing me return home with major injuries due to the fights I got into being a mafia gang leader. So, she left me. And she never looked back. And she never said goodbye.

Up until now, I'm still in love with her. I keep calling the number she had already canceled just to hear her voicemail. I would then speak to her or more like cry for her. She's probably living her life with some other man while I was lying in my bed like a dead weight. So, yes, I can't let go of her. I couldn't find another girl more perfect than her.

Then, I met her. She was this ditzy, annoying, random, little belle, pink-haired weirdo who looked like she came from outer space. But no, she came from a video game actually. I had bumped into her and instantly, she was following me around everywhere. She was extremely annoying and she acted like an alien from outer space but there was something about her. Something utterly interesting about her. She was totally different from my ex-girlfriend. She wasn't perfect.

But she made me feel even better than I did when I was with my ex-girlfriend.

Plot Synopsis 

The main character is a 26-year-old young heir who wants nothing to do with his father's company. His parents are divorced and throughout his childhood he has never really seen true love happen before his eyes. Because of that, he's never believed in love and he's become an emotionless prick. While his father pushes him to take the lead in the company, his mother pushes him to go for his dreams or find love. To avoid any company talk, he starts out in a gang and gradually takes over the gang by becoming the mafia gang leader. In the midst of all this, even though his mother is more tolerable than his father, he avoids the both of them by living in Gangnam in a two room apartment by himself. 

He has found love once when he had a girlfriend for four years. He realized that she was his first love and he was getting ready to get married to her. But she couldn't endure his lifestyle. He would get hurt almost everyday and she would get hurt as well. So, one day, she left him without a word because she knew if she told him, he wouldn't let her go. Distraught by this, he still hasn't let her go after a year.

Then, he meets this weird girl who had no idea what was going on in the world. She looked and acted like she came from outer space and she was utterly clueless about everything. She claims she's from a video game and she needs to find the same video game in order for her to return home. But until then, she lives in his apartment for the time being. He didn't believe her at first until he searched her up and found another girl who looked exactly like her on the internet as the video game's mascot. The two then begin to help each other.

While he tries and tries to search for the video game she came from, she becomes his closest friend. Together they get through the adversity of life. He makes her look normal while she makes him act normal. And throughout this with the pressure from his family, the neverending search for her home, the little hilarious moments with his friends, meeting new friends for her, discovering the world together, and falling in love? 

This video game just got a whole lot harder.

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Comedy, Drama

Rating: PG13

Characters: The Main Character (Male OC/Male Idol), The Video Game Girl (Female OC/Female Idol), The Main's Friends, The Video Game Girl's Friends, The Main's Family

Inspiration: VIXX's 'Rock Ur Body', Big Bang & 2NE1's 'Lollipop'

Additional Notes: For this story, the main focus of it is how the two characters find love with each other. The main finds love again after heartbreak...but with the girl who has to leave him and can't stay in this world. The girl finds love with this man who's helping her...but she knows she can't stay to love him. The main part of the story that will get your readers hooked is the funny (extra funny), awkward, and adorable moments. You can add moments with the main's friends who can be extra goofy as well. The Video Game Girl's friends can be the best girlfriends a girl could ever have. You can even add in a love rival as well. What makes this different from any other story is the ending. You decide whether you want to give them a happy ending, a sad ending, or an ending that holds a deeper meaning behind it.

If I wrote this story, I would have used the Daragon couple. It's what it was originally for. But it's up to you! :D

Status: Taken by just1redrose [storylink: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/636894]