*DGNA_Forever's request #1* We Are Meant To Be Together

Magical 21 //Story Request Shop -SHORT HIATUS! ☆

 

 

 

*ring ring ring*

*ring ring ring*

Jessica looked at the screen of her ringing phone.

A weak, shaky sigh escaped her lips.

It was ‘him’… again.

For the nth time today.

Jessica didn’t know exactly how many times ‘he’ had called since this morning, but she knew one thing and that was that her phone hadn’t stopped ringing since their break-up one week ago.

She unconsciously looked at the time: 16.38.

It was exactly one week ago around this time. Their break-up.

Thinking this –her eyes getting locked at the time at this moment- could not be a cheap coincidence, she decided to pick up the call.

‘Just this once,’ she thought. ‘Then I will block his number.’

“Yes?” she said with a shaky voice, a bit afraid.

“Jess! I knew you would eventually answer me! I knew you still loved me! I knew-“

“Just” Jessica cut him. “stop it already. I don’t love you, okay? It is over between us, Lee Jonghyun. It has been long over!”

“LIES!” Jounghyun’s voice on the other side of the line raised. “YOU’RE LYING! You can love no one but me! Our love is eternal! We can not be seperated! I love you!”

“YOU  OBSESSED FREAK!” she screamed.

Jessica couldn’t stop her tears from flowing anymore. No, it wasn’t sadness or longing.

Nor love.

It was anger. But she wasn’t at her ex-lover, she was angry at herself for thinking and doing stupid things like answering his call.

“DON’T CALL ME ANYMORE! YOU’RE SICK!”

Then, she ended the call and immediately blocked the number.

But… maybe getting calls every damn second was better than the things awaiting her…

 

*-*-*-*

 

After noticing that his calls were not going through, that she had blocked his number, Jonghyun had resorted to other methods.

Since he knew many things about her, like the addresses to her home and workplace or the places she liked to visit, he had started stalking her.

For the most of the time, it was just following her from a distance. It made Jessica anxious a little bit, but that was were it ended, he wouldn’t move closer.

But sometimes, when he was drunk, he would close the distance between them the instant the caught sight of Jessica.

Then he would start talking loudly.

Those were the times that made Jessica think of quitting her beloved job as the chief designer of Eclairé and moving out of her lovely home of over five years.

She had always brushed away those thoughts, saying to herself 'You can not give up just like that. You are stronger than that.'

Until today anyway.

Like his other drunk days, Jonghyun had followed her closely and had shouted nonsense from time to time until she reached her apartment.

Normally, Jonghyun would stop walking at this point and would just keep shouting “I love you”s or “We can not be separated”s.

But today, he stepped inside the building after Jessica and grabbed her wrist from behind.

“Stop” he said in a compsed voice, which made Jessica surprised. “and listen to me.”

Hesitating greatly, Jessica turned to face him.

And what she saw in her ex-lover’s eyes was not the love of a desperate guy.

It was madness.

He was mad.

‘He’s sick.’ Jessica thought, getting more scared and stiff with each passing second. ‘I’m not gonna see the light tomorrow.’

Jonghyun smiled. It was a scary sight, his smile combined with his mad gaze.

“Now the game’s over, my little princess. I caught you, I won. You’ll be with me now, forever.”

“L-let go!” Jessica said weakly.

“No. Way.” Jonghyun smiled again. “Do you know for how many days I’ve been watching your every move from under that streetlamp across your window? For ninety-three days, FOR NINETY_THREE ING DAYS!”

He threw Jessica to the wall.

“AND YOU, YOU ING ! IT HAS BEEN ING HUNDRED DAYS SINCE YOU SAID YOU’VE WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH ME!”

Now he was grabbing her hair.

“But guess what!” he gave her a wicked grin. “We aren’t over, we can’t be over! You can’t be with anyone other than me, you can’t love anyone but me!”

“You’re crazy.” Jessica mumbled through her gritted teeth. She couldn’t stop herself from crying, her head was hurting. “Why are you doing this? I said I didn’t love you anymore, so why are you doing this? Can’t you leave me alone fort he sake of our happy times together?”

Jonghyun let out a sickening laugh.

“It is exactly for the sake of our happy times together that I can’t let you go, Jess. We are meant to be together forever.” Now he was talking in a calm and soft tone, almost as if he was soothing a child. “Do you know what day today is? Today is our 1000th day together. I was planning to take you out for a dinner and propose to you today. But look at the situation now! Things don’t always go as planned. Your plans, dreams of a life without me will also be ruined.”

For a second, a dangerous light flashed in Jonghyun’s eyes. ‘I’m dead.’ Jessica thought. ‘I will get killed.’

And the next few words she heard comfirmed her thoughts.

“So, you will either live or die with me. And since I think that you still insist on not saying you love me-which I know you do, you love me from the bottom of your heart- we will die together.”

Then, he slowly started strangling Jessica.

“After I see you off to our home at the next world, I will shoot myself and follow you.” he whispered as his fingers around Jessica’s delicate neck got even tighter. “Oh, how a happy feeling it is! To die together with your loved one!”

‘I really should’ve escaped…’

 

____________________________

Hello! saghmet here with your request #1! 

I hope it was to your liking! *the author is not really confident in herself, it has been almost ages since she wrote a fic*

Oh! The other one might take another few days since I want to give Zelo special treatment. *since he's my little bunny and such...*

Please tell me what you thought about the story!

Thanks and have a good day! 

Loves! <3