*CheNeko's request* I am you, listen to me

Magical 21 //Story Request Shop -SHORT HIATUS! ☆

 

Sorry for the lateness, I'm a horrible person. T.T But I had some unexpected problems here in home so I couldn't post it until now... 

And I'm also apologizing beforehand for this y story. I really don't know how it turned out. I also don't know if you will like it... My brain's been ed up these past few days so... Sorry, hmm? ^^"

I really hope you will like it, don't mind telling me if you didn't though. ^^

 

__________________________

 

 

 

“YES!” Seohyun woke up from her dream shouting like that.

She had had a dream of Jongdae, her longtime crush and friend, confessing to her. She loved him, she loved him so much that it hurt her heart and she would even rip off her heart if it would make the pain go away.

She got out of the bed and started preparing for her day at the school. She quickly dressed up and went downstairs for breakfast. After a quick and quiet breakfast, she was out at streets.

“What will I do when I see him?” she mumbled to herself. Sure, she loved him to the point of going crazy but she still loved herself more. “I can’t allow my heart to go crazy around him. I can’t allow him affecting me like this!”

She had to do something about this and she had to do it quick!

“Let me lead you…” She heard a whisper saying. “Let me teach you how to get rid of these feelings. You love yourself right? So let me make you your only love.”

The voice sounded very tempting and Seohyun could feel that she was clearly pulled towards it.

“Okay…” she mumbled. She could swear she had seen a smirking dark figure appear in front of her the moment she said that. “Teach me.”

“As you wish, my lady…”

She was in front of the school gates.

 

*~*~*~*

 

“He’s smiling at you. Now, glare at him.”  The dark voice commanded Seohyun the moment they had spotted Jongdae walking towards them with a smile on his face.

Seohyun did as she was told and it didn’t take long for Jongdae’s expression to change from happy to worried.

“Did something happen?” he asked. “Did I do something wrong?”

Seohyun could see the sincerity in his eyes and words and her glare had slowly started to fade away.

“Don’t lose yourself now!”  the voice scolded her. “Don’t let your feelings take control of you!”

“Okay…” Seohyun mumbled and took a deep breath to maintain her glaring expression.

“Did you say something?” Jongdae leaned a bit towards her to hear what she was saying.

“No!” She glared at him a little more before turning around and going away.

“What’s her problem today..?” Jongdae mumbled watching the girl walk away from him. “It’s the first time I’ve seen her mad at me, or anyone else.”

 

*~*~*~*

 

After a few days, Jongdae found out that Seohyun was only like that towards him.

“Why?..” he was asking himself. “Right when I was about to confess to her.”

It was then when he noticed Seohyun running towards him, screaming.

“HELP ME!! Please, Jongdae, help me!”

She encircled her arms around him and hid her face in his chest. Jongdae felt something wet on his chest, it was Seohyun’s tears. He hugged her back, caressing her back and mumbling things.

“Okay, it’s going to be okay. I will help you. So don’t cry, yeah? Please don’t cry…”

He didn’t  question Seohyun’s sudden changes of heart nor did he ask anything about what happened to her. He was sure she had a reason for all that and he was sure that she would tell him all of it herself when she was ready. So he just stood there hugging Seohyun and comforting her.

“All’s going to be alright. I’m here with you.” I love you…

 

*~*~*~*

 

30 minutes ago…

“You said that I would be okay with just loving myself. Why don’t I feel like that? Why am I so sad?” Seohyun was at the restroom, looking at her reflection at the mirror.

“You will feel better in time.” The dark voice answered her. “Just trust me.”

“No!” Seohyun screamed at her reflection, slamming her hand against the mirror. “I don’t want to do this anymore! Even my heartache is better than seeing that sad expression on his face when I glare at him…”

“No!” her reflection had screamed back at her, the voice she had heard was that dark voice. “You will listen to me! Because I’m you and you’re me…”

The look on her reflection’s eyes were threathening.

With a scream, Seohyun found herself on the floor with his hands around her face. “This isn’t real, this can’t be real…” she mumbled to herself.

And when she heard the dark voice once again, she started running.

“It’s real, Seohyun-ah. I’m you and you love only yourself, you love only us…”

 

*~*~*~*

 

She had told everything that had happened to Jongdae the moment she had collected herself. Jongdae had only listened to her during that time, not saying anything and just giving her warm smiles.

“You can call me crazy and never talk with me ever again, because I probably went crazy.” was Seohyun’s last sentence.

Jongdae gave her one more smile before hugging her and whispering to her ear.

“Be crazy for all I care. I won’t ever leave you, Seohyun-ah. I love you.”

Seohyun’s puffy eyes widened in shock before she hugged him back.

“And I will beat her up if that dark you shows up ever again. Don’t worry.” Jongdae continued. “So… will you go out with me?”

Seohyun hugged him tighter.

“I love you too.” She said. “But just to tell you, I still love myself more.”

“That’s okay with me.” was Jongdae’s response before he pulled off from the hug and smiled at her. “Now, I will tell you about tomorrow’s schedule. We’re waking up at 5AM. I’m meeting you at 6AM before your house and then we will be going to the park for a walk. At 8AM we will coming to school…”

Seohyun stopped listening. She was thinking about the dream she had a few days ago. Why had it frightened her so much? Why did she freak out and listen to that dark voice in the first place? She felt so good right now beside Jongdae even though she still loved herself more. There wasn’t any pain in her heart, instead she was feeling a great happiness there.

“Sorry.” She mumbled suddenly. “For making you sad this whole time.”

Jongdae stopped talking and smiled at her.

“Just don’t do it ever again, hmm?”

“Hmm..”

 

_________________________________________

Sorry again CheNeko-chan. I tried my best but it somehow turned out like a horror story... I'm really sorry...! >.<