*Inn_STARLIGHT's request* Crazy Start, Wonderful End

Magical 21 //Story Request Shop -SHORT HIATUS! ☆

First of all, sorry for the ages long wait! >///<

My midterms kept getting postponed and postponed and in the end, they ended right before start of my finals. So I was non-stop studying the last two months or so.

But, at last, I'm posting your request! Though, I'm not sure if it is suitable to your expectations...

Anyway, I hope you have fun reading it because writing it was a lot of fun!

 

_______________

 

"Your sister might die if she doesn't get medical treatment as soon as possible." the doctor had said a week ago to Leo.
Leo's sister, she was diagnosed with Leukemia more than a year ago and her condition had suddenly gotten worse last weekend.
The needed treatment took a long time to complete and that was why they couldn't waste any more time. But it was also expensive. 
Leo's family wasn't, by any means, able to afford it.
But he had to do something. The person we were talking about was his sister, after all. Hia dearest sister who would do anything for the sake of  Leo's happiness and future.
"This time, it is ny duty to protect my sister." he said in an unshakable determination. 
He would do something. Anything.
There was a rich girl in his school - the school he was able to attend thanks to his sister. She was rich, as said, and -like- very rich. 
'And beautiful.' Leo thought for a moment, but it faded in a second. The important thing was that she was rich and able to pay the treatment fees.
He would kidnap her. 
Why? Because all the other things -like asking for money like a normal person would- were too much hassle.
As soon as that thought came to his mind, he started devicing a plan. The sooner the plan was ready, the sooner he would get the money.

*-*-*-*-*

The daughter of the CEO of one of the world's most respected companies', Jun Haemi, was - in contrast to the common belief - a very sweet girl. She actually had a bubbly personality that would immediately enlighten the mood of anyone that had met her. But she was also very shy - and that was the reason why she was known as an ice princess at her school and among the members of high society.
She couldn't approach strangers freely, despite the bubbly personality she possessed.
She didn't have many friends either - because she was shy and the others were even afraid of getting close to her.
She only had one friend in school - Leo. They had met with each other not much long ago. And their meeting was like a moment right out of a romance novel.
She was walking out of her classroom and Leo was going down the stairs across the classroom and that was the moment their eyes had met. But, well, at the next moment, the boy was sitting on the floor rubbing his back side.
She had quickly went to his side and helped him in standing back up.
They had naturally started a conversation after that and now, after just three days, they were very good friends.
'Maybe more than friends, in the future.' Haemi thought.
Only if she knew what was awaiting her...

*-*-*-*-*

Leo was actually shocked. Everything was going exactly like he had planned. Haemi was, in fact, just like he had thought - a very shy girl. He had a hunch that she was like that the very first time he had seen her actually. Because she didn't have the aura of an arrogant princess. 
And she was sweet. That was why she had helped him stand up when he let himself fall doen the stairs.
And, on top of that, she was naive. Very much so. She wasn't even one bit suspecting of anything. It didn't take long for Leo to become her best friend.  
Next was the second to last step of his plan, the step of kidnapping the girl.

Today, they would be going out for a coffee and on the way back, well let's say it wouldn't be the 'way back' for her. Leo would take her to his own home.

He had thought of various places but none of them seemed comfortable enough to him. He didn't know why, but he was concerned about Haemi's comfort. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable or unhappy or -he didn't know how but- scare her.
'You are falling in love with her.' his inner voice was saying.
Yeah, maybe that was the reason and maybe he actually knew it. 
But he was kidnapping her nevertheless. His sister was more important.

*-*-*-*-*

"Leo, why are you doing this? I could give you anything if you've had asked for it! So why?" Haemi was crying. 
It had been two days since she was kidnapped.
"I don't know..." Leo said truthfully. He had been saying to himself that it was too much hassle asking for money but he knew that all the things he had done in order to kidnap the girl was much more difficult than that. 
"Maybe I just wanted to be with you here like this even if you hated me for it." he confessed after a while.
Haemi stood up and started moving in the room. He didn't tie up the girl, he would never do that. He was just locking the door when he needed to go out and that was it. He was mostly sitting next to her in his room anyways. 
After a while, she stopped and looked right at Leo's eyes. Leo's body stiffened.
"Dad didn't call, right..?" she said in a broken voice. Her father wasn't the best father out there. "He won't call, so let me go and I will help you okay?"
Leo wanted to say "Okay." , he wanted to say it so bad. But, for some reason, he couldn't. He just continued listening to the girl.
"Leo, I won't hate you. I would never. Even if you befriended me for the sake of kidnapping me, you are my only friend - my best friend. And I..." she suddenly stopped.
Leo looked up and raised a brow. 'And she what?'
Upon seeing the complicated expression Haemi was making, a sudden urge came upon him and he stood up and hugged her.
A shocked voice came out of the girl's thin lips and after a while, she hugged her back.
"I don't know 'and you what' but, there is one thing I want to say. I love you. I think I was in love with you even before all this. And I'm sorry." he said with another sudden urge. He couldn't control himself anymore.
Haemi's hug tightened for a moment and a few seconds later she continued her last sentence.
"And I fell in love with you."
A drop started rolling down Leo's cheeks, then another and another...
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." he said over and over again. "I'm sorry..."

*-*-*-*-*

More than a year had passed since the kidnapping incident and Leo's sister's was almost completed. 
"Just two more months." She grinned at Leo and Haemi while making a peace sign. 
The two, Leo and Haemi, had started dating that day. Haemi had gone home that day and her father had just said "Was that all?" when she had explained everything to him - even though that 'everything' included Haemi being lovers with her kidnapper. Maybe he really wasn't the best that out there... But she wouldn't complain because of that.
"You better get well soon." Leo said to his sister. "I want you back on your two feet during our wedding."
"Huh?" His sister said in shock and confusion. "Wedding? When's the wedding?"
A very red Haemi answered that. 
"We are thinking of marrying right after the graduation..." 
"OH MY GOSH! THERE'S LESS THAN A YEAR! OH MY! OH MY!" Leo's sister shouted. "We are going shopping as soon as I get out of here!"
Haemi laughed at that, along with Leo.
Somehow, their ed up start had led to something wonderful and they were all grateful for that...

 

______________

I hope you've liked it! ^^

Please leave a comment containing your thoughts of it.

Oh, and, the other request is also on its way. I will upload it as soon as possible after checking it one more time. ^^