두 트윈 별 - two twin stars : chapter 1 - and you are?

Daydreaming

xXx

Park Miyoung sat at the dinner table, staring at her plate full of food. She sighed and leaned against her arm, wishing the dinner was over. *So boring...* Her family all sat at the table, eating slowly (as normal) and arguing every few minutes or so (as normal).

Dinner was her least favorite part of the day.

The food was great, but sitting with her family was probably the worst thing ever. She would have never wished it upon anyone. Not in a million years.

As she sat eating her almost cold pizza, the doorbell rang repeatedly. She looked up at the others surprised, unsure who could be coming by now.

Her Uncle (the only sane one in her life) sat closest to the door, and pried it open, asking his usual polite “hello?” On the other side of the door stood two boys, one with extremely chubby cheeks, and the other with a bored-yet-snarky-looking face.

“Hello Old Man! Miyoung-ah’s wish granters are finally here!”

Her uncle blinked, and then promptly slammed the door. “Miyoung,” he called, still looking at the door.

She looked up at him, confused. He never referred to her as “Miyoung,” seeing how it was only her Korean name given to her by friends, and her uncle had always about her obsession with Korean culture.

He pointed to the door and finally looked at her, “it’s for you.”

The entire table stared as she got up to check out the door. She pried it open just a her uncle had, before slamming it again once more.

She stood, shocked.

The doorbell rung again, but she didn’t make anymove to open it.

*Okay. What in the name of sweet hell are they doing here.*

She pried the door open once more, to lock her eyes with that same witty looking face.

The baby faced male cocked his head, “is there something wrong?”

Miyoung gulped and shook her head, her eyes flickering to her family once more. In English, she quickly told them, “Um. I’ll be outside.”

She then stepped outside and shut the door, her head crashing.

What the hell were EXO’s Xiumin and Sehun doing here?

xXx

They sat comfortably on Miyoung’s-best’friend’s-sofa. Kim Dahae poked her head out the kitchen window, staring at the two boys. Miyoung pulled her back hastily, whispering furiously.

“I have no idea what to do!!”

After Miyoung calmly told her family, ‘she had places to go and things to see,’ she slammed the house door shut, dragged Sehun and Xiumin into her not-so-old-yet-not-so-new Pilot, revved the engine and thus arrived at her best friend’s house.

Miyoung paced back and forth, in panic mode. Dahae sat on the kitchen counter, trying to sneak another peek at the two.

Miyoung snapped in her face, complaining, “YO UNNIE! What do I do?? I have no idea what they want from me and WHY they’re here! Shouldn’t they be in Korea or something?”

Dahae waved her friend’s snapping out of her face and brought her hand to her chin. “That is true…I wonder why they’re here?”

Miyoung groaned and slammed her head against the counter, wondering if her Unnie had been paying attention at all during the past 10 minutes.

“They’re going to think I kidnapped them. That’s it. I’m going to die. I’ll never become an idol now.”

Dahae pat her head and took a deep breath, trying to calm her best friend. “Calm down alright? We don’t know why they’re here remember? Why don’t we just ask them?”

Miyoung mumbled into the counter. “Maybe…”

Dahae and Miyoung were both fluent in most asian languages, Mandarin and Korean specifically, with semi-fluent skills in Japanese (although not Korean, Japanese, or Chinese themselves). That had taken years and years of practice and hardwork.

Dahae shrugged. “What did they tell you when they first got here?” She peered out the side again and muttered to herself,  “This just doesn’t feel real…”

Miyoung finally lifted her head off the counter, her hair sticking to her face. “They said something about being my wish granters…I DON’T KNOW!”

Dahae hopped off the counter, thinking quietly to herself.

“Well..maybe we should ask!”

She tugged on her bestie’s arm and dragged her towards the living room, ready to interrogate the two idols.

xXx

“So…” Dahae paced back and forth before turning to Xiumin and Sehun. “You two are from EXO…right?”

Xiumin and Sehun nodded.

“Yep.”

Sehun’s ‘yep,’ had an annoying little pop noise.

She continued to pace, as Miyoung sat on the floor, staring at the two.

“Then…why are you here? I mean it’s not like we don’t WANT you here, since we are fans,” she looked at Miyoung as if waiting for an agreement, “but we don’t want anyone to think- you know- we kidnapped you.”

Sehun looked at Dahae with the same bored eyes, ”We’re here to grant her wish.”

He then pointed to Miyoung with his intense stare, making the younger one blush. Sehun was so adorable up close.

Dahae stared. “But why?” She turned to Xiumin, hoping for better answers.

Xiumin smiled his squishy cheeked smile and swatted Sehun’s hand down, “Because that’s what we do! As aliens from EXO planet-“ Dahae and Miyoung shared a look, “-we try to use our powers for good.”

“And this year, a falling star fell on EXO planet. Someone made a wish on this said star, and we decided to grant it.” Sehun finished lamely.

The room was silent.

“DID YOU JUST SAY EXO PLANET??” Dahae screeched.

Miyoung cried into a pillow, Dahae was finally beginning to understand the amount of craziness this situation held.

Xiumin nodded as if telling two random girls that they were aliens from a different planet was the most normal thing in the world.

“But…” Dahae was at loss for words. “But I thought that was just an SM ploy?”

Sehun shrugged. “It depends on what you think of when we say ‘EXO Planet.’ We were born on earth, we’re human like you, but we have…strange powers.”

Miyoung was rolling on the floor crying now.

*Aliens. Aliens in my best friends’ living room.*

“Powers?”

Xiumin sat up and walked up besides Miyoung, holding a hand to pull her up. She sniffed in her pillow and took his hand, confused. He then sat her besides Sehun and continued to explain.

“We were born on earth, but our ancestors come from EXO planet. We- alongside our other bandmembers- have evolved into humans, with the exception of our ‘gifts’ that SM has so cleverly used to their advantage.”

Xiumin pointed to Sehun, “He has wind, I have frost.” He stood next to Dahae, continuing on with his odd explanation.

“Now, we still keep in touch with some of the others on EXO. They told us about a shooting star that landed on the planet a few days ago. It held a wish. And since we have the power to grant that wish, we as a whole decided to come help it.”

Sehun nodded at Miyoung. The two girls looked at each other unsure. It was hard to believe sure….but stranger things have happened to them before.

“Okay..” Miyoung finally spoke up, “So you guys flew out here to grant my wish? But how did you find me?”

Sehun shrugged, “it wasn’t that hard with the internet. Plus we had a name and face to go off of. It wasn’t that hard after that.”

Miyoung facepalmed. Of course.

Dahae sat down besides Xiumin, still taking it in.

“Well…I guess it is plausible. We’ll have to see if it’s true. Can you show us your powers?”

Xiumin nodded, “Sure! …but not now. Unless you want us to destroy your house.”

Dahae shook her head, “nonono I’m good…”

she then paused, looking at her best friend. “They’re here to grant your wish. What was your wish?”

Miyoung bit her lip as the three looked at her.

She had wished on so many stars in the past.

“I…”

“I’m not sure.” 

xXx

tumblr_lkl75bsU9n1qfamg6.png
^^