` SWEET PEA

Forget-Me-Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SWEET PEA - "Good-bye; Departure; Blissful Pleasure; Thank You for a Lovely Time"

 

A year prior to the accident;

 

Taemin, as usual, was waiting for his lady inside his car. He smiled to himself imagining the things that they would do for the day. Every day, it would be the same routine but Taemin didn’t complain. He loved everything the way it is. He glanced at his wristwatch—her present for him—to check the time. Still ten minutes to their promised time. He would always come earlier than promised and waits inside his car, just because. Pretty childish, yes.

 

A moment later, someone opened the car door and Taemin jerked up. The person bent down and smiled widely at Taemin. “Naeun.” Taemin smiled back at her. Naeun grinned and entered the car before she closed the door.

“Have you been waiting for long, Oppa?” Naeun asked as she settled down on the seat and wore her seatbelt. They were long past that ‘helping with seatbelt’ phase.

 

Taemin shook his head and ruffled Naeun’s hair. “Nah, I just arrived.” Taemin said. He actually lied. He have been there for like.. an hour? Or so. Naeun pouted and leaned back.

“So? Where are we going now?” Naeun asked again as Taemin started driving. Taemin laughed and winked at her.

“Don’t worry about that.” Taemin nodded. Naeun didn’t ask anything anymore and just locked her eyes on the road. Of course, Taemin couldn’t help but be all smiles. He always do when he was with Naeun.

 

They drove for quite a long time and Naeun was starting to look confused. It amused Taemin though, so it didn’t matter. Taemin pulled over at the place they first ate chicken and beer.. the extreme water sports place they went to in WGM. Naeun blinked and turned her head to Taemin who have been smiling widely for a while. “Oppa..?” Taemin nodded happily and a smile bloomed on Naeun’s face. Taemin got off the car and quickly went to Naeun’s side to open the door for her.

 

Naeun smiled widely at him as she grabbed his hand and got off the car too. There were no more awkwardness between them, everything is just so natural. Taemin brought her to a tent as he covered her eyes with his hands. “Sit here.” Taemin ordered her as he pulled a chair. “And don’t open your eyes until I say so!” Naeun nodded as she kept her eyes closed even after Taemin let his hands go.

 

Taemin walked carefully to the front and took a sit. He took a deep breath as he relaxed his fingers, and slowly pressed the keys..

 

Actually after our first meeting

Saying I like you

Isn’t something easy for me

 

Taemin caught Naeun opening her eyes after the intro and he smiled to himself as he continued to play the piano and sing.

 

If I don’t make a move on you first

I’m afraid of missing you

I wrote a letter and prepared a little present

 

Taemin closed his eyes as he got into the mood of the song. But then he opened his eyes and looked straight at Naeun’s eyes as he sang.

 

Actually from the first time I met you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter