` GARDENIA

Forget-Me-Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GARDENIA - "You're Lovely: Secret Love"

 

Taemin stared at the room phone. It’s morning and he was already awake. Well, more like he couldn’t really sleep last night. He was contemplating whether to call Naeun or not. Whether she was already cured or not..

 

Just in time, the phone rang and within two seconds he picked it up. Taemin cursed in his heart. Where is your pride Taemin, damn it. He was too excited, or maybe shocked.

 

“Hello?” Taemin said nervously. Wait, why is he even nervous? His heart was beating like crazy and he beat his own chest to calm himself down while clenching his teeth.

 

He heard chuckles from the other side of the phone. “Oppa?” Naeun said. “Good morning! You’re early today!” She continued cheerfully. Taemin smiled hearing her voice. It seems that she has really healed considering that her voice sounded just fine and not as hoarse as yesterday.

 

Taemin nodded unconsciously and smiled. “Are you healed? You must be. You sound just fine,” Taemin said.

“Eung!” Naeun exclaimed from the other side. “I’m feeling extra well. Thanks to your superb care!” He heard Naeun giggling. It made Taemin’s smile became even wider.

 

“I’m coming over. Open the door.” Taemin said quickly as he hung up and stood up. He abruptly grabbed his jacket and phone before going out of his room. He doesn’t even know why, but after hearing her voice he just wanted to see her face. Immediately. Taemin stopped in front of Naeun’s room and took a deep breathe before ringing the bell.

 

One second.. Two seconds.. Three seconds..

 

Taemin frowned and put his hands on his waist. Why isn’t she opening the door? He thought. Then he heard some bumping sounds from Naeun’s room. Taemin blinked and widened his eyes. Did something happened inside? Did she fall down? Before he could knock the door, it opened.

 

Taemin blinked when he saw Naeun in front of him. The rose on her cheeks came back, and her hair is wet. And she was also losing her breath. Taemin chuckled and covered his face with his hands. He couldn’t stand it, she looked too.. cute. “I’m sorry.. for shocking you..” Taemin said in between his chuckle.

 

Naeun scoffed and pouted as she opened the door wider. “That really shocked me, okay!” Taemin nodded as he makes his way inside her room. It’s unexpectedly clean. Did she just clean the room in a whim? Taemin laughed imagining that.

“I heard a bump from outside before. Did you get hurt?” Taemin turned around to face Naeun when he didn’t realize that she was following right behind him and ended up bumping onto his back. “Oops, sorry!”

Naeun rubbed her nose while silently while pouting even more.

 

"I slipped and bumped against the wall, that's all." Naeun said after calming herself down. Taemin raised an eyebrow.

"Which wall?" He asked. Naeun pointed to the wall next to the bathroom door. Taemin walked to it and then touched it. "Poor wall."

 

Taemin laughed when he turned and saw Naeun's nose scrunched. "I'm just kidding! Please don't kill me." Taemin said as he grinned cheekily. Naeun sighed in defeat then smiled. She hit Taemin's arms playfully and chuckled. Taemin smiled as he looked at her.


 

-----


 

Time passed by in a flash. It's already their last night in Jeju. Taemin and Naeun finally went parasailing today. Taemin laughed when Naeun came down all wet but when it was his turn, he got even more dre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter