` CARNATION

Forget-Me-Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CARNATION - "Fascination; Divine Love"

 

Taemin watched as Naeun slid down the slide. She looked so happy. Taemin wasn’t playing because he felt his head hurting when they were swimming earlier. Naeun actually offered to stay with him but he encouraged her to go play since that was what she came here for. Looking at her now, she seems to be really good at enjoying her own moments. Taemin smiled as he watched over Naeun. He doesn’t know why, but his heart always skipped a beat when he sees her from the first time he woke up from the coma. Even though he was sure, he have never met her before. But then he was told that they spent some time with her in WGM, as virtual husband and wife.

 

Naeun was Taemin’s ideal type from the start. He thought they would never be able to talk to each other because Taemin is in SM Entertainment, a big company compared to Naeun’s management. Was this fate playing with him? Why do he have to forget everything? If he could pay to get his memories back, he would.

 

His heart certainly did skipped when he sees her. But he doesn’t think that it was love.. yet. When he first woke up, he found her strange at first. He thought she was taking advantage of him, through Minoh hyung. Not until she got out of his hospital room and Minoh hyung explained everything to him that he began to see her in another light. But he still keep his distance from her. He didn’t even think of her when they were separated for weeks. Why would he? He doesn’t know her personally.

 

Taemin remembered himself rejecting the offer to go to Jeju with just the two of them. Hell, that would be so awkward for him to just go to Jeju with a stranger. After days and nights of Minoh hyung pestering him, he finally agreed to go. He prayed that he made the right choice when agreeing. Now, seeing her, he doesn't know. Did he regret it? Come to think of it, if he really loved her, why would he leave? He couldn't even imagine himself leaving the one he loves.

 

He probably didn't loved her that much.

 

A pair of hands appeared in front of Taemin's face. He blinked his eyes in confusion. "What's wrong Oppa? You're in a daze. Does it hurt?" Naeun said in concern. Taemin stared at her and he noticed her body were wet all over from swimming and threw a towel at her. "I'm okay, dry yourself," Taemin said as he looked around. There was no one around. Naeun had reserved the whole water park for themselves. "I reserved the whole park," Naeun said as she grinned apologetically. "With the help of Minoh oppa, of course. Thankfully the owner gave us a very formidable price!"

 

Taemin shook his head and facepalmed as he remembered what she said. Just how far are these two going to take him? Naeun sat down next to him and looked at the clock. "It's almost lunch time," she said. Taemin glanced at the clock too. "Yeah. I wonder if they sell food here," Taemin said as he stood up. He wanted to search for a food stall or a restaurant. Naeun blinked at him. "Where are you going?" she asked confusedly. Taemin turned his head to her and raised his shoulders. “I don’t know, to search for food?” he said. Naeun widened her eyes, which Taemin himself didn’t know why.

 

She frantically stood up and held Taemin by his arms. “No no no no!” Naeun exclaimed panickedly. She then realized that she just held Taemin’s arms and quickly let go. “I mean.. wait here!” she said as she ran away. Taemin couldn’t do anything but watch her go. He shrugged and sat down again. After a while, Naeun finally comes back to him, holding her phone in her hand. She stopped just a few inches from his place. Taemin looked at her and raised his eyebrow.

 

“Oppa, follow me!” Naeun said as she waved her hand at him. At first, Taemin didn’t even move and just looked at her weirdly. Then Naeun frowned and put her hands on her waist. “Oppa, let’s eat!” Naeun said again, now a bit louder. Taemin finally stood up and walked to her, with his eyebrow still raising. Naeun smiled at him as he came closer to her. “I prepared something. I think you will like it!”

 

It was actually scary how Naeun seems to know everything about him. He still felt like dying every time she told him the things she knew. He knows he was probably the one that told her, but still. He didn’t remember telling that to her. He didn’t even remember saying hi to her at the first place. Taemin bit his lip and just looked down as he followed Naeun to the place that she was leading him to. “We are here!” Naeun exclaimed. Taemin raised his head and his eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

 

There was a table. With some plates and chopsticks, also forks and spoons. The table was made of wood. Next to it was a grill, and next to it again was a bucket of.. meat. Taemin’s eyes brightened up at the sight of meat, but he didn’t say a thing. Then he noticed Naeun was looking at him the entire time. He turned his head to her, but she quickly looked away. She coughed a bit and then walked to the grill. “Come on, let’s eat!” Naeun said.

 

Taemin smiled slightly before following Naeun to the grill. He watched as Naeun put the meat on the grill then realized that he should be the one doing that instead of her. He quickly snatched the tongs f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter