` HYACINTH White

Forget-Me-Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HYACINTH  White - "Loveliness; I'll Pray for You"

 

 

Christmas Eve. When everyone else went on a date, Naeun spent the day to go to the church with her family. Thankfully, there was no schedule at all for the night so Naeun could fulfill her duty as a Catholic. Finally. But she still had to go back to the company immediately afterwards for next year’s concert.

 

She was starting to forget about what happened at Jeju.

 

That day, Naeun couldn’t help but feel hurt. Again. She bit her lip to hold her tears from coming down. She walked quickly to the lobby to check out from the hotel as her luggages were already there. She couldn’t believe that Taemin would say the same thing after losing his memories. Was she that undesired? Was she.. an obstacle?

 

But still, she shouldn’t have lashed out at him like that. He was not entirely wrong, but all her frustration that she penned down for the past few months and years just came out when Taemin said that they should not meet anymore. She was willing to sacrifice anything when it comes to him. That was her intention. She wouldn’t have made the decision to choose love over career if it was before she met him. . .

 

Naeun hurriedly checked out of the hotel so other people won’t see her expression. No way was she letting them recognize her as A Pink’s Naeun there. Just.. no. She just wanted to get to the airport and reach Seoul as soon as possible.

 

Naeun snapped out of her daze when her sister pushed her back so she could start moving. The church was especially crowded since it was Christmas Eve, so they had to keep moving to not bump into anyone. Naeun grinned sheepishly at her sister as she walked forward.

 

That moment, she caught a sight of a familiar figure. Naeun squinted her eyes to its direction. She widened her eyes when she realized who it was. Naeun turned her sight away and kept walking nervously. When she reached the empty seats, she quickly took a seat. She sighed in relief, knowing that there was no way she would see him again for the night, since the church was too crowded.

 

Naeun didn't want to meet Taemin. Because she knew, once she meets him, she will just forget everything and forgive him.




"Are you going to be okay, Naeun?" Eunji wrapped her right arm around Naeun's shoulder from behind. Naeun looked up to her from her seat and smiled. "What do you mean?" she asked back. Eunji sighed and she rubbed Naeun's shoulder gently.

 

"You know. SHINee will be here too today." Eunji glanced at Naeun warily. Naeun locked her sight to the make up table and stayed silent for a while before nodding. "I'm okay."

 

That was a lie. An absolute lie. She couldn't even sleep a blink the night before. All she could ever think was his face. Taemin's face.

 

"I'll be okay." Naeun smiled to reassure Eunji. The older smiled back at her and patted Naeun's back. "Alright then. I'll be over there, alright?" Eunji grinned as she walked over to the other mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter