` FORGET-ME-NOT

Forget-Me-Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FORGET-ME-NOT- "True Love; Memories"

 

 

 

The smile in Naeun’s face was so apparent every time she looked at her phone.

 

Once, Chorong even asked if there was anything funny in her phone. And if there was, she would like to see it too. Naeun got flustered by that question and quickly ran away from her unnie as fast as she could.

 

After all, what made Naeun smile so much was Taemin’s message.

 

He would message her about anything and everything. From the moment he woke up to when he was about to sleep, he claimed. His most recent message was attached with a selca of him in bed, when he just woke up. The message was "Good morning, baby?"

 

Naeun chuckled when she got that message. He looked messy, but he looked adorable.

 

It was just halfway through January, and Taemin had brought Naeun to his home for Chinese New Year. He introduced her to his family and they welcomed her with open arms. Naeun felt this mother-daughter-in-law chemistry between her and Taemin's mother.

 

Suddenly she sighed when she remembered the last time they had a date. That time, they were talking about their respective debut days. Then somehow the topic shifted to middle school.

 

"I remember there were a lot of mess in middle school when you first debuted, Oppa. My classmates always talked about you," Naeun chuckled.

"Oh really? What middle school did you go to?" Taemin asked, clearly very interested. Naeun froze immediately.

"Chung..dam.." Naeun said.

"Wait, I went there too-" Taemin paused, as if he realized something, and he immediately looked away. "I'm sorry."

 

He scrunched his eyebrows and gritted his teeth. He looked as if he were angry at himself, and Naeun hated seeing that. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

"You will remember, Oppa," Naeun said. "Why don't we go there now? We can at least go to the fields, where you always take your lunches."

 

 

 

Her phone rang and she snapped out of her daydream.

"Hello?" Naeun picked up almost immediately.

"Hey Naeun?" Taemin said from the other side. He sounded nervous.

"What's wrong Oppa? Did something happen?" Naeun asked.

"It's time to do it," Taemin said. Naeun widened her eyes. She knew what he meant.

"I'll tell my president," Naeun said.

 

 

-----

 

 

"Are you sure about this, Naeun?" the President asked. Naeun nodded her head firmly.

"Please, Sir," Naeun said.

 

The President must have seen the determination in her eyes, since he let out a very big sigh.

"I can't believe this time actually came," the President said. He stood up, walked to the wooden shelf on his right, and picked up a photo in a frame.

 

It was a photo of him and the A Pink members, when they had just debuted.

 

"These twelve years, you have always been such a good girl," he smiled while looking at the photo. "It's time for you to be happy."

 

Naeun started to tear up. All the memories of the first time she joined A Cube and the first time A Pink was formed came rushing in. She remembered when they had just debuted and the hardship they had to go through to reach the top. She remembered that even though the President could get annoying sometimes, he was the pillar that guided her and the rest of the A Pink members.

 

Naeun bowed very low to the President as she held her tears down.

"T-thank you very m-much, President," Naeun started to choke on her words. "Thank you very much."

 

 

-----

 

 

[BREAKING NEWS!] SHINee's Lee Taemin and A Pink's Son Naeun, confirmed to be in a relationship!

 

Lee Taemin and Son Naeun, "have been together for six months"

 

The birth of a not so new couple, maybe the cancelled We Got Married was not so fake after all?

 

Taemin scrolled through the news site. The articles of him and Naeun were at the top everywhere, pushing down a scandal the government made. He pretty much expected this to happen. He didn't expect for their relationship to be revealed so soon, but he had decided he wouldn't deny it if it ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter