` NASTURTIUM

Forget-Me-Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NASTURTIUM - "Conquest; Victory in Battle"

 

 

Two weeks passed by in a flash, but it felt so long for Naeun. She felt like her torture just got stretched with every minute in that two weeks. She have been very busy that she have only contacted Minoh-manager once to ask for Taemin’s condition. Apparently he has remembered up until early 2012, which sounded pretty good to Naeun. She has personally requested to her manager to have the rest of the year schedule-free. She knew it was risky but thankfully Eunji was busy with her new drama and the rest of the members have their own schedules so she was able to get more free time. Instead, she promised to not do this again and will work her off after she came back from her ‘rest’. Her manager and A Cube CEO surprisingly agreed because they themselves thought they didn’t do Naeun any justice until now. The only condition, is that Naeun can’t have herself noticed by the people around.

 

She also tried to contact the other SHINee members. Naeun was given Key's number before but when she messaged him, she got no reply. She thought maybe they were just busy. She saw them on TV for individual schedules so it just convinced her.

 

Her last schedule, a photoshoot, was finally done in the afternoon. Naeun bowed to the staffs after the photoshoot ended. “Thank you for your hard work!” she shouted to the staffs as they, one by one, said the same thing. She went back to the dressing room hurriedly and sat down to let the make up artist erase her make up. Her stylist was also there standing right next to her. Even when she sat down, Naeun kept on fidgeting and couldn’t stay still. “Naeun-ah, don’t move,” the make up artist said as she frowned. Naeun smiled apologetically and stopped moving. “What made you so energetic today? Is it because you’re going on a break?” the stylist asked as she took out Naeun’s clothes from the rack. “I missed seeing you like this. The last time you have been this cheerful was when you were still in WGM,” the stylist said and the make up artist nodded. Naeun laughed nervously.

 

“Have I looked down recently Unnie? Well, I’m going on a break so of course I’m excited!” Naeun said grinning. The two older ladies smiled and patted her head. When Naeun’s make up was all erased, the stylist handed the clothes over to Naeun. “Are you sure you want to use this? Isn’t this dress the one that you wore for your first WGM filming? It’s cold now, though..”

 

Naeun nodded and she took the clothes, the flower-pattern dress. “It’s fine! I just want to use this dress. It has been a long time and I just love the colors,” she smiled. Then Naeun went to the changing room, a small cabin inside the room to change. Naeun couldn’t stop smiling the entire day and her cheekbones are starting to hurt. She’s going back there. To Jeju. And now she can spend her time comfortably with him, with Taemin. She doesn’t have to bother wrapping up the filming or something like that. Once she got fully dressed, she grabbed her purse and wore her jacket. “Bye, Unnies!” she said waving to her stylist and make up artist. She went out of the dressing room and looked for her manager.

 

Her manager was already standing next to the door, ready to take Naeun to the airport. When he saw Naeun coming over, he waved his hands. Naeun cheerfully skipped her way to the manager. “You’re disturbingly cheerful today. Ugh,” the manager said as they walked together to the car. Naeun blinked in confusion. “I can’t be cheerful?” Naeun asked. The manager laughed and shook his head.

“It’s just rare to see you this cheerful. I’m worried you might be high or something,” the manager teased. Naeun pouted and just when she was about to whine, the manager cut her again. “I know, I know. Goodness, Taemin really changed you huh?” the manager said as he laughed. Naeun blushed at the mention of Taemin’s name and pushed the manager playfully. They finally got to their car after a few teasings. "Okay! Remember, after we arrived at the airport, I won't be able to do anything and I won’t be able to protect you. You will do everything by yourself alright?" Manager Oppa said as they both got in the car.

 

Naeun nodded. "I know Oppa, don't worry," Naeun said grinning. "Besides, they will be waiting when we arrived." Manager Oppa nodded too. He concentrated into driving just a moment after. Naeun looked out of the car and hummed cheerfully. She checked her phone and smiled. A message from Minoh-manager. It said that they were waiting in front of the gate three and she should get off there. “Oppa, drop me off at gate three later please,” Naeun said. Manager Oppa laughed and nodded.

 

The rest of their trip to airport was quiet because Naeun fell asleep. She just felt so peaceful, and tired from all the non-stop work for the past weeks that she just dozed off. She wanted that day to be perfect, hopefully.

 

“Naeun-ah, wake up,” Manager Oppa said loudly. Naeun slowly opened her eyes and frowned. She still felt dizzy from waking up. “Look outside, who’s there?” Naeun tilted her head to her right and blinke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter