` CAMELLIA

Forget-Me-Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CAMELLIA  Pink - "Longing for You"

 

 

Lee Taemin had an accident.

 

She ran and ran. She pushed aside all the people in front of her, not caring a bit when they grunted and scolded her in surprise. She doesn’t care about them. All she cared about at that moment was someone. Someone she hasn’t met for a while.

 

It seems that it was severe.

 

She was starting to lose her breath when she tried to reach the hospital as fast as possible. Her face and body all covered in sweat, as if she just bathed in it. Her eyes ran wild as she looked at her phone to check the time and to see if there were any new updates. The graceful female idol was not there.

 

He probably didn’t survive.

 

No.

I don’t want that.

 

There were probably reporters in the hospital, but Naeun could care less. Her image is not important right now. Her career doesn’t seem as important now. She just doesn’t want to lose him. How she wished they weren’t celebrities, and how she wished they could be together easily, without any strangers coming in between them. How she wished they had a normal life, a normal relationship every teenager had. They would probably still be together now then. If only they didn’t met under abnormal circumstances, they would probably be having a date together. Enjoying a movie, having a lovers’ fight, making up romantically, spending time together.

 

And after thinking over it again, she was a fool for not using her manager’s car and running instead, but she was too panicked to think. She rushed to Seoul National Hospital right after the news broke out, and she was even still wearing her house wear. Her members and manager called her name and tried to stop her but she ran too fast. When she finally realized it, she was already too far on the road to even call her manager. Her mind was only occupied with Taemin oppa, Taemin oppa, and Taemin oppa. She was selfish, she knew that. She can’t even let him go after they parted ways.

 

What if he really didn’t survive? Naeun shook her head furiously. She doesn’t want to imagine that. She bit her lip to prevent her tears from falling. He can’t die, he can’t die. She kept trying to convince herself to think positive. She nearly tripped on a tile in the street but she skipped them skillfully and kept on running. Taemin oppa, please survive. Please.

 

Naeun stood in front of the hospital’s sign. She leaned on it, trying to catch her breath. She peeked inside the parking lot and saw that there were a whole lot of reporters inside. Naeun gulped, trying to think how to get in. Just run past them? No no, she didn’t bring her disguise props. It will be troublesome if she get noticed, especially when she was still wearing her house wear. She decided to sneak in through the parking lot and entered the hospital through the back door. There would probably be some reporters as well, but at least it’s not as much and she can get through quicker than if she went from the front door.

 

And true, she entered the hospital quite easily because there was only one or two reporters there. She covered her face with her hands and walked fast to enter the hospital. She breathed a sigh of relief once the door closed behind her and nobody questioned her. Naeun anxiously walked to the front desk and asked the nurse. “Excuse me,” she began. The nurse looked up at her and smiled. “Can you tell me where is Lee Taemin?”

 

The nurse raised a brow up, hesitating whether to tell Naeun or not. “I’m sorry, but since he’s a celebrity, we can’t let just random people in. You are…?”

 

Naeun opened to say something, but nothing came out. She doesn’t know what is she to Taemin. Girlfriend? No, not really. Virtual wife? They ended it a long time ago. Just friends? But do friends really do what they did? Do friends really feel what she felt? Naeun kept silent as the nurse called her numerous times to get her attention. Then she felt a hand touched her left shoulder warmly and she looked up.

 

“She’s with me,” Minoh-manager said as he smiled at both Naeun and the nurse. The nurse smiled and then nodded. Minoh-manager then dragged Naeun as the latter looked at him confusedly. The big manager

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter