` ASTER

Forget-Me-Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ASTER - "Symbol of Love: Daintiness"

 

 

Naeun sat down on the side of her bed, trying to call Taemin’s room. She tapped the table impatiently. They were supposed to have left in the morning to the Yongdam Rock. She actually hoped to get a sunrise photo there, but the sun has already risen and Taemin couldn't be contacted. She wondered if Taemin forgot their promise or did he just overslept. Naeun sighed and she stood up. She decided to just go to his room directly. She closed her room's door before realizing that she didn't wear any warm clothes, only a t-shirt. She shivered under the cold temperature

 

Naeun rang Taemin’s room bell while calling his name. "Taemin oppa?" she called. Naeun felt cold but she can't just go in to her room after ringing his doorbell like this. But still, it was cold. Naeun kept on ringing the door until finally she heard Taemin unlocking the door. It opened and there Taemin was, barely opening his eyes, messy bed hair, and... shirtless. Naeun shrieked and covered her eyes with her hands. When Taemin finally realized it, he opened his eyes widely and hid behind the door. He cleared his throat.

 

"Uh, why?" Taemin asked. Naeun peeked from behind her hands and calmed down when she saw Taemin covered himself already. That really shocked her. "Oppa, we were supposed to leave before sunrise," Naeun said, with stretched downwards. Taemin blinked in confusion at her, and Naeun frowned. "Yongdam Rock, remember?" Naeun said again. Taemin went 'ooh' and grinned apologetically. Naeun pouted and put her hands on her waist.

 

"I sorry! I was exhausted so I overslept," Taemin said as he put his hands together and apologized. "Isn't it cold? You should go back to your room." At Taemin's words, Naeun shivered again and she immediately hugged herself to warm herself. She nodded and went to the direction of her room when she realized she left her key card inside. Naeun blinked her eyes and turned her head to Taemin again.

 

"What's wrong?" Taemin asked as he raised his eyebrow. He was still hiding behind his door. "Don't tell me you left your key inside," Taemin said widening his eyes. Naeun slowly nodded her head and looked down, still hugging herself. Taemin sighed and opened his door wider. "Come in and use my room's phone to call the receptionist."

 

Naeun looked up and accidentally met eyes with Taemin. She blushed and looked down again. She walked inside slowly because she had no other choice. She did her best to avoid looking at Taemin at all costs. Taemin closed his door and immediately ran to grab his clothes and got inside the bathroom quickly. He shouted from inside. “Make yourself comfortable! I’ll be out soon!” He closed the door and Naeun finally looked over to the direction of the door. She chuckled but when she remembered that she was in Taemin’s room, she blushed again. She shook her head harshly and immediately walked over to the room’s phone.

 

“Okay, thank you,” Naeun said as she hung up the call to the receptionist. She was sitting on Taemin’s bed. She sighed in relief and started to look around. It was rude, but she can’t resist the temptation. Taemin’s room was pretty neat, considering he’s a guy. Naeun turned around nonchalantly and widened her eyes when she found something on the bed.

 

Her stuffed bear.

 

She picked it up and looked at it. He still have her stuffed bear? But how? Did he.. remember about it? Naeun put the bear down immediately when she heard Taemin opening the bathroom’s door. She sat up straightly. “Have you called the receptionist?” Taemin asked as he messed his hair up. He wore a white v neck t-shirt with long jeans. Naeun nodded in response. She contemplated on wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter