No way!

Press the RESET

Guyyyyyyyyyyys sorry for beeing late :( I know this chapter is short and has barely nothing but it was important to approach Yunho to the Job. Form the next one we'll have more action :D Bye**

 

 

-Have you fallen asleep?-

I decided not to talk at all. It will cause me more pain for sure but I was tired to beg for release. Anything I can do could make them stop. The chains ere so tight aroung my wrists and my neck I barely could move or breath.

-Suu Lee do you think the boss will say somethign if we try to play with this little ?- asket one of them.

-No. He will be glad if we'll teach him a lesson.-

Play with me? What kind of game? Don't know why but I knew it was something that will incloude pain, humiliation and more blood.

Suu Lee pinched one of my legs and then tried to spread it. His hands were now browsing all over them, aiming at my . What a surprise. erts.

-Get your dirty hands off of me!- I shouted and tried to escape. It caused me to moan in pain because of bruises all over my body.

-How dare you talk to me like that you !- A kick down my stomach made me lie face down. Angerly I breathed to take much more air down my lungs. Suu Lee was now over me raising my hips and spreading my legs. No...everything but not that. Slaps and squeezes were welcoming my 's cheecks.

-We'll teach you some manners- with a laugh Suu Lee inserted one finger down my hole.

-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...-

 

 

-Kim Jaejoong you are so dead!- I heard my manager in the living room. Did I have something to do this morning? What time is it?

-What the hell...-

-Yah you kid I have to talk to you!- said he angrily.

Did I do something wrong? What the heck? I didn't bring a girl home. I didn't do anything....but.

I woke up and took my feet to the bed door. Opening I saw a furious manager in my living room.

-'morning- I said yawning. It's too early in the morning.

-You...I know you guys nowadays are...well I kinda understand you...no not really but I mean..- he was paniking. Why?

-Say it to me straight like it is-

-Are you gay?-

What? That made me speachless. I like girls. Well not very much but surely I don't like men!

-W-why are you asking it?-

-I saw those- and let me see them. They were pictures, three with me like the main caracter. I saw the beast and that weird guy that saved me. One of the picture was showing me trapped betwin the men and the last was showing a very close guy to my face. Oh my..but no there were no kiss at all.

-I can explane-

-Oh don't take your time because I have to explane those to the press.-

-..well..- and I told him everything but not about the kiss..or the holding hands..or the hand kiss.

-Where the was Sungchan? That man is fired I tell you!- Personally I wasn't sorry for that. He was partying during his job so..

-What is his name?-asked Manager Kim. I thought for like hours. Jung something Yoo...Yu..finaly.

-Jung Yunho why?-

-I have to talk to him right now. You can sleep now see you later. I'll be back in two hours, three maximum.-

-'Kay bye!-

 

I don't want to sleep anymore. Not knowing what was expecting for me..that nnightmare.. Yeah..I hope it was just a mere nightmare. Closing my eyes and shaking my head I went to the bathroom. After a quick shower I went to the kitchen. I loved cooking but not at mornings. I took some coffe and went in the living room. Turning on the TV there were a lot of programs and I opted for New Xman. It was funny. I wanted to go there at least ones but my schedules were a hell. Today they showed the trio J.Y.C. I loved them. Other than good at singhin (God Junsu and Changmin were a power toghether) or dancing (Junsu was awsome) or playing instruments (Yoochun with his piano) they were something more. They were dorks. And I loved them for that. Nothing bothered them. Nor their manager or Sment. Free birds flying in the blue sky.

MS-"Changmin-ssi what can you tell us about you new album?"

CM-"As you can see it's fantastic" and a huge laugh erupted from the fans and from me.

JS-"Yes it is!" That dolphin voice!

YC-"I am no related to them. I swear!" and another round of laugh.

I would like to know them. But hey I am just a rookie in this industry and they are legends...

MS-"When will you make a quartet?"

CM/JS/YC-"Fivesome sounds better"

MS-"Any artist with whom you'll like to cooperate"

-Like me?- I said sarcasticaly. What a dream.

JS-"OH yes! I like one!-

CM-"You! Don't tell them it's a secret!"

JS-"How can it be a secret? We'll ask him in a couple of days anyway!"

CM-"Shut u.."

YC-"It's Kim Jaejoong."

I chocked. What did he just say? I heard wrong. My coffe was all over the floor now.

CM/JS-"Chunnie!"

YC-"You two better shut up or I'll do the interview by my self. Arassoe?"

CM/JS-"Dae..."

MS-"Oh Kim Jaejoong-ssi. He's a very talented guy."

YC-"Yes he is a very interessting guy."

My name. Me. They said my name. They were talking about me. For God's sake I must be in heaven!!

Then they stopped talking about me or...I was not listening at all. I was too exited! Where can you find Idols llike them who want to work with you? I must me sicere. I have popularity..it's strange for a newbie like me to have that much through...but yes I am quite famous as them but I would never compare to them.

Suddenly I felt my phone ring. Looking for it and at the unknown number I asked myself if I should answer or not. I opted for a yes maybe it's important.

-Hello?-

-Hello here's Micky Yoochun, am I speaking to Kim Jaejoong-ssi?-

M-micky...Yoochun? I turned to the tv were they were still filming. This is a prunk.

-Jaejoong-ssi can you answer me?-

-Yes I am Jaejoong. How can I be secure that you are Micky Yoochun?-

-Ehm...by the voice?-

Yeah right.

-Mmm ok.- I was near shock now. If it was really him well it was him. I swear I could die happy now.

-Jaejoong-ssi I know that you can't trust me and I understand that. I'll tell the manager to make an appointment with you soon.-

-Ok..- I was still in shock. Oh my..

-See you soon. Bye-

-Goodbye.- I said but the phone was still on my ear.

Oh my god! I want to tell to manager Kim!

In one go I was going to the door who was going to be opened by the other side.

I threw myself in one second to the person opening this door knowing that it was manager Kim. Anyone else didn't owe the key. I was bouncing like a fool all over him.

-Finally he knows me! They know me! They want me!!-

He then tightened the hug and I noticed that he had more straight the ever. And he was more tall. And well done. Abs and everithing. Omg.

Opening my eyes I saw manager him right in front of my eyes shocked. Like me I guess.

-What a welcoming hug. Thank you Jaejoong.-

I released my self and looked in the eyes at the an standing in front of me.

-Who...Jung Yunho-

-Glad to see you too- he said smirking. What the hell he was smirking for?

-What are you doing here?-

-Jaejoong we need to talk.- suddenly I felt manager Kim grabbing my arm and pusshing me into the living room and then into the studio.

-What is doing he here?- I asked still shocked. What is doing that gay guy here? Not sure if he was gay or not. Maybe he wanted only to save me from the beast. Still his stare at me resembles the one when I see food in front of Changmin on tv.

-I asked him regarding yesterday and regarding his defence skills.- I was frightened. Wasn't he thinking of...

-I think to make him your new bodyguard.- WHAT? NO!!!!! HELL NO!!!

-No no. I don't want him.-

-Why?-

-Why I have to have a reason for that? Simply I don't want him to be near me!

-Jaejoong you need to be protected, listen to me- said Manager Kim.

-I know but why him? Why it can't be someone else? Anyone for god's sake!-

-Jaejoong don't be stubborn. You have him a favor. Remember?-

-Yes...but. I can give him one of my albums or my signature, anything but please...-

-Seems like you fell for him geez. What's the problem with him?-

-It..it's..He...-

-No more discussions about this. From tomorrow he will be your personal bodyguard-

I was in a trap.

Turning to the living room-more spesifyde to the door where my guessed was still waiting- I saw him sad. Was he eardropping? Possibly.

-Yunho-ssi I talked to Mr Kim and he will be glad to have you at his service.-

say what????

The Jung chuckled. He was looking at my face and deducted that he was teling a crap.

-And I'll be glad to take care of Jaejoong.- he said with the brightest smile I have seen on him since...was it only yesterday?!

-It's Jaejoong-ssi for you- I said a bit hurshly.

-Jaejoong don't be mean.- Yeah whatever.

-Tomorrow at nine we have to be in a tv show so can you be here for eight in the morning?-

-Yes of course-

-Great. I'll tell you everithing you have to know tomorrow morning. And oh..you have to be 24/7 on him. Got it?-

-Yes sir- he answered. Did he do the military service? He's like a stone. I giggled.

-Something wrong Jaejoong-ssi ?- asked Jung with a smile.

-Nope- I said and turned to go in my room.

He will surely make me blush like a school girl all the way. Who cares. I'll ask SuHae to put some foundation on my cheeks.

 

 

 

Done for today <3