Tell me what's wrong

Press the RESET

After he touched my hand and took the phone to put it on the table he looked at me. Was he expecting something? Should I show him his room? No he will sleep on the counch..or maybe not? Should I feed him? Omg he is not an animale Jaejoong!!

-Do you want something to eat?- I asked trying to avoid him and gone to the kitchen.

-Yes I'll order something. Do you like pizza? I'll treat- he smiled.

-No I can cook. Remember?-

-So you'll cook for me Jaejoong-ssi?- he asked joking.

Maybe I'll put a lot of red paper for you but yes I'll cook for you. Jerck.

-I'll cook for us. What do you want to eat anyway?-

-Tteokbokkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- he said enthusiasticaly.

Oh my..I never cooked it. And I don't have the ingredients.

-I'll go buy the ingredients, but please?- he asked with puppy eyes.

There is always a first time, right?

-Ok wait here I'll go change myself and take you a hubby.- I said while directing myself towards my room.

-I can go by myself-

I frozened. No. I don't want to be alone now.

-No I'll come-

-I'll..-

-Yunho!- I shouted. He surely saw my wet eyes because he just stopped talking and looked at the floor waiting.

Uhu.

I wore only a different t-shirt and a black hooby not to be recognized even if it will be difficult.

I took a green hubby for him and when I went in the living room he had his eyes close.

-Wake up it's only seven in the afternoon.- I said and threw at him the hubby.

-Thank you Jaejoong-ssi-

-Dropp the ssi you're not working now-

-Thanks-

-You're welcome.- And we went to the supermarket.

It was full. A lot of people was pushing and pulling, it was a chaos.

-Is coming something important? Why so many people is buying food?- I asked confused.

-In three days is Christmas.- He answered.

Christmas? I forget it.

Single bell

Single bell

Single all the way...

-Oh-

-You forgave?-

-I..- opted for the thruth - don't like Christmas-

-Why? It's funny- he said while coming closer. This time I didn't get mad. I felt safe.

-Mmmh maybe if you have someone with whom pass it but for me..-

-Your family?-

-They are in the USA-

-Friends?-

-How can I explane...I have thousands of them but just because I am famous.-

-I am your friend for a different reason- he said proudly.

-Which one?

-I love when you beat me up.- he said chucklink.

-So you say you're my friend?-

-Can't I?-

-It depends.-

-On what?- he was now interested.

What can I say...

-I don't like friends who take advantages when they know I can cook well.- i said very serious.

He choked.

-Very good. Can we go home?- he said really trying to invert his way.

I laughed.

- I am kidding pabo- I said.

-I don't want to risk anyways-

-Yah! We are almost here, let's go.-

 

 

AT THE MARKET

-Jaejoong-ah they'll recognize you. Put your hood over your head and your glasses too.

I did like he ordered and he paid for all the stuff.

 

ON THE STREET

It was almost eight and the wather was changing so fast. It was cold. Too cold.

I put my hands in my tasks and walked. Yunho was carrying with one hand the stuff that we brought and the other free. He hadn't the task like me.

-Aren't you cold?- I asked.

-Yes-

I knew it. But he could at least lie...

-Want to help me?- he asked smiling. This smile...what was he thinking to do?

-How can...- and he then put his free hand in my task holding my hand.

-Someone will see!-

-Don't worry Jaejoong-ah- he said with nonchalance.

-Don't "don't worry" me. We are men! Obviusly is strange!-

-You look like a girl. No one will notice it till we'll be home.-

-I can always poison your food..are you aware of it?-

-Don't be mean. I'll not bit you and I am cold.- Mmmh I wasn't sure about the first thing but surely his hand was like ice.

Minutes have passed and his hand was always holding my hand. I was warm now and felt good. We arrived home.

I opened the door and entering he took off his hand of mine and went to kitchen.

-Do you want to hold my hand again?- he asked.

-Eh?- And then I realized. My hand was in the middle of the air towards him and I was in trance thinking of the lost warmth of his hand.

I put down my hand and said nothing. Have I said that I was red like a tomatoe? No? Blame me.

 

 

While cooking he prepared the table. It's a lot of time since anyone have ate here with me.

-So Jaejoong what will you do at Christmas?- he asked when finished. He took a sit in front of me and watched me while cooking.

-I don't know. Maybe sleeping all day.-

-No. It's like a wasted day-

-I know-

-Would you..- he started but then he shook his head and looked away.

-What?- I asked. Was he going to ask me to pass Christmas with him? Fool. And why will he in case?

-I was wondering...-

-What?-

-You're very impatient you know?-

-Who's fault?- I asked smirking. And put on table my tteokbokki.

-Bon apetit- I said while sitting.

-Waaaa Jaejoong-ah you're trully good!!-

-Say it after eating. I am still a little dubbious. And it's a little spicy.-

He ate and then looked at me.

-A little?-

I laughed and started eating. I liked it.

 

-My compliments Jaejoong. You're ready to get married- he said chuckling.

-Why this statement describes me like the wife?-

-Oh is it?-

-I'll ...kill you-

-I know- he said laughing.

-You do the dishes- I said  -I'll go take a shower. then I'll lend you underware and you'll be able to take one too.-

-Ok. Good night Jaejoong-ah- he said while standing.

I shooked my head. This jerck will never change. I smiled.

-Good night Yunho-ah- I didn't forgot to glance at his face.

Oh God. Did he blushed right now? Oh my!!

 

THAT NIGHT

-SuuLee we should free him in the woods.-

-Yes but not too far from his home or he'll not find the way home-

They were whispering. Sure they thought I was sleeping. Rarely they talk when I am present. Or if they do it they just insult me and treat me like .

-When will his father bring our money? We did our work.- he laughed.

M-y..father? He did it to me? He sent me with him? He ruined my life? He wanted me to learn a lesson? What less....?

A kick came. I know it came. I know it hurt. But why it doesn't hurt anymore? Why, even if I know that the treatment from before will repeat for three more days, am I feeling warm. I should be shivering now. Screaming for the pain and cryng. Why I just feel comfortable and safe?

The two men dissapeared. The hut disappeared too. I was now circled by the dark. My hands were hot, sweet hot. My head was beyond caresses and my entire body wasn't shivering anymore. No. It felt good. For the first time in four years. I finaly slept in peace.

 

 

 

Guess why Jaejoong is sleeping well guys :D I know this chapter is short but tomorrow is my birthday *sings happy birthday to me* so I'll not be able to update and saturday too I'll have a lot of people for dinner D: See you on sunday <3 Love you guys and thank you for the comments <3 I am getting so exyted when I read them** And there will always be a reply ;D Bye**