Surprise

Press the RESET

-Yunho-aaaaaah- it was the third time I was calling him. Damn if he was sleeping hard.

-Five more minutes.- he said softly.

I chuckled. He was so cute. I wanted to kiss him for the second time but no. I don't even know what was I doing ten minutes ago! He said that thing...me. He said that the one that was better for him was I. Maybe he was already dreaming.

-Yunho it's already past midnight. Let's go home.- I said. Home. Why does it sound so..right? Even if it was my home he was going to stay with me for a while..right?

-Boo five more minutes.- That was the thing that drove me insane. Who the hell was this Boo? It's already the second time he calls me like that.

-Jung Yunho!- he jumped in fear.

-What..what?What?- he asked looking around.

-Nothing. Let's go home.- I said again this time pissed off.

He grabed me by the waist and hugged me tight. Rubbing his head with my hair he was breathing on my neck. I shivered, and just then I felt the cold wheather. But even if I felt it, Yunho's embrace kept me warm. I smiled for the nth time that night and hugged him back. At least he could consider it as a Christmas gift. Even if I brought him one. Thinking of it.

-Yunho-

-Mmm?-

-Merry Christmas.-

-Merry Christmas Jaejoongie-

-I have a gift for you- I said releasing myself a bit. Just our chests parted, our arms were still around the other.

-Jincha?- he asked surprised with a smile full of theet.

-You said it was an important day-

-Yes it is. But, Jae, I didn't bought you anything- he said a little bit upset. I smiled.

-You gave it to me just a while ago- I said and took the necklace from my pocket. It was not a big thing. I saw it in a store while going to a fansign with Yunho. It was a music key, quite exact to the two on my back.

-I don't know if you like it but I like it. Which is more important- I specifyed.

-It's beautiful. Thank you. Can you please help me wear it?- he said impatient.

Who's the kid now? I was older than him but still he was acting like a baby.

While locking it at the back of his head he pulled me closer. Our faces were inches apart, I could feel his breath on my lips. His gaze in my eyes and my hands shaking around his shoulders.

-Jaejoong-ah?- His lips almost touched mine while speaking.

-Mmm?- I was not able to open my mouth. What was all this? My entire body was now hot and my breath was increasing. Something in the middle of my legs just moved!

-I want to thank you- he said. His eyes, oh my god, his eyes were burning in mine! You flawless human.

-The right way- he said and touched my lips again. We were about to kiss, my eyes already closed, his hands thightening their hold around me, our parted lips...a last breath and..

-YUNHOOOOO!-

I jumped back. It scared me so much that I didn't noticed that the voice was coming from inside the house and not from my back. Yunho was still hugging me.

-They'll see!! Get off Yunho.ah please..- I said with fear. And if they will be disgust about us? About me? What will theu say? What will they do? I suddenly thought at what my father done ot me and my eyes started to get wet.

-Hey..it's ok. Boo it's ok.- He kissed my cheeck gently. Taking my hand we went inside the house.

-Mom we are here. I felt asleep sorry.-

-Yunho are you sleepy already? Go home and rest then, we'll call a taxi for Jaejoong-sii.- Yunho's dad said.

-It's alright. I'll take Jaejoong home. Thank you for tonight.-

-Thank you Mr and Mrs Jung. It was really a beautiful night.- I said. I was telling the truth. Apart from the bith everything went well.

-You're welcome Jaejoong dear.- said Yunho's mom.

After some more greetings we were out of the house, in the car. The ride was silent but it wasn't embarassing. Actually I liked it.

-Wake up princess we are home.- What? alreay? I felt asleep.

-Oh my...you should have left me here alone. I am too tired.-

-Let's go to sleep then.- and in two seconds he was opening my door. What the hell? I surely was sleeping on my feet.

-Are you sure you can walk properly?- he asked chuckling.

-I think yes but who knows. In case you'll collect me from the floor.- i said before yawning.

-Sorry but I like to prevent things- and he took me in his arms. No, not the bridal stile. I had now my legs aroung his waist while my arms were grabbing on his shoulders balancing my body not to fall.

-Yunho! Put me down!- I screwed. I was blushing so hard now. I knew it. And even if i haven't forgot the foundation on my cheeks I felt embarassed as well.

-Shhh..you'll wake up our neighbours.- he said chuckling and finaly opening the door of the house.

-We're in, we're in. Let me go- And I almost felt. But he was too strong to let me splash on the floor.

-Stay firm and don't move.-He whispered in my ear. Why did it sounded so y just now? NO NO NO! Don't think at it Jaejoong! Not now, he can...feel you in case!

I cought a long breath. He went directly to my room. Dirty thought started to get their way in my head. Oh...no..

-Here you are- and put me down on the bad...with my back fully lying on it...with my hands still around his shoulders...with my legs still aroung his waist...with my...little me..touching his...yunconda?!?!?!?

None foundation could barely cover my face now. I was ready to moan. And he did not even touched me properly. I mentaly checked to do some before going out with this....Oh god.

-Good night. See you in the morning.-

I was expecting a kiss on the lips. Let's be sincer. With all this closeness I was going crazy. The kiss came. On my nose. Did he really do this? I wanted to cry. I wanted more. I wanted too much.

-Night- Was the only thing that could escape my mouth without like a cat in heat.

He slowly lifted up but not after rubbing himself on me.

-Hmmh...- I plugged my mouth with both my hands. And closed my eyes.

I heard a chuckle came from somewhere near the door before it closed.

-I'll kill him.- Oh yes, one day Jung Yunho will face Kim Jaejoong.

 

SuuLee beaten me up and finaly threw me out of the van. I was now lying on the green grass. It seemed so familiar but I couldn't hope again. After all the bitterness I passed through I couldn't hope something better would came for me. I didn't moved. I just staye there till the moon embrassed the sun. Now I looked around and recocnized the place. It was were the two picked me up, where they told me my father...my father. Tears were now falling down my cheeks.

-I hate you! I hate you for what you did to me!- I screamed at the night.

-I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!- I continued for a bit till everything stopped. Like the previews night. Everything felt down. Everything lost the definition, the place, the grass, the trees, the school. Even I was different. No more scars, no more hematomas on me. No more pain, no more tears and no more anger. Is this what you feel when you're in paraise? Is this the pace you feel before dying? Am I dying? These warm fingers through my hair, this warm hand in mine.

I woke up. It wasn't morning yet but he was again on the floor, in front of me, taking care of me.

-Yunho...Christmas passed. I already said yes so..why are you here again?-

He would tell me another lie. I knew it.

-I..couldn't sleep- he old me not stopping caressing every inch of my face.

-I am sorry-

-It's not your fault.- he said. But his smile was not the one from always.

-You'll catch a cold. Come here- and I made some space for him. I still had hid hand interlocked with mine so I pulled him closer till he felt on the bed.

-Are you sure?- he asked.

-There is plenty of space.- I said. It was true.

-Thank you. Now go to sleep- and looking in my eyes- and have good dreams- he kissed my head.

I couldn't take it longer. I burried my face in his chest and hugged him. He had not protested and hugged me back, caressing again every part of me that he could reach with his hand.

-You're like a reset button.-

 

 

 

 

Minnaaaaaaaa sorry for the short chapter but I wanted something fluff** Like it? Now we are going to the real thing :D Guess who said the last sentence :D Subscribers I love you <3 Comments I love you <3 Silent readers I love you too <3