Making him worry

Want You Safe

Chapter 4

Meanwhile in Lotte Hotel, a man in his black suit was staring at the scenery that his suite has provided, while he was deep in thoughts. He has really been intrigued by the man who had broken him out of prison,  besides the note, he had given to his subordinate, they had no means of communication at all, well, he didn't.

I'll call you soon. Enjoy your freedom, Jaewook.

Jaewook repeated these words over and over in his mind. 'Enjoy your freedom.... oh, you know I will'  he thought casually sipping on his wine, while glancing on a file. 'Starting with this agent right here. Better be ready Dré because I won't show you any mercy.' He grinned.

Ahhhhh!!! Stop! No! Don't Zelo!" Dré shouted. "No! Don't! Please! Not Zelo! No! No! No!!! Zelo!" She sat up, waking up from her nightmare. Beads of sweat was now trailing down her forehead, as she tries to steady her breathing, but she couldn't, she was just so scared, so scared, she started shaking. Her nightmare was just so surreal. It made every hair on her body stand.

Dré glanced at her clock. It was only three in the morning, but she could no longer sleep. She couldn't help but get worried. She was afraid that her nightmares would come true, especially when Jaewook is on the loose. Who knows what that mad man has in store for her? He was the devil's evil incarnate, he would do anything, would spare no one at all, innocent or not, if it means getting what he wants. With that in thought, Dré did the most rational thing she could think of, and that was to see Zelo.

Dré got out of bed, wore a pair of denim shorts, a white V-neck shirt and a pair of black converse. She grabbed her jacket and car keys, hopping on her car, speeding off to see Zelo.

Zelo's residence

There were a series of knocks, ringing of doorbell, and loud shouts saying 'open the door' coming out of the house. Zelo twisted and the bed. Trying to get some shut eye. Hoping that whoever that maniac knocking on the door is, would eventually grow tired and go away. But he was wrong, it just got louder and louder that person was practically breaking his door. He could no longer take it. He ran towards the door and yanked it open. He was so ready to give that person a piece of his mind. He was ready to make a scene. To make that person regret ever coming to his house at 3:30 in the morning, but all that resolve died down when he saw who was on his doorstep. All his anger was replaced with fear and worry when he saw that person. It was like his greatest fear had come to life. The thing he wished he would never get to see Dré crying.

"W-what's wrong?" He asked worry written all over his face. "Z-z...Zelo!" She said rushing over to him, giving him a hug. She sobbed in his chest while Zelo stood there, not really understanding what's happening.

Zelo led Dré inside. He tried to offer her a drink but she refused. "I just....just want ....to hold you for now." She said hugging him. Zelo sighed. "What's wrong?" He asked. She didn't answer. She just remained silent. He looked at her with worry. She was not herself. She was scared. Dré never cries, ever. Whatever happened scared the life out of her. "....it's still early do you want to sleep?" He asked. She shook her head. He blew a raspberry. "Well, if you don't want to, then can I?" He asked. Dré looked at him, eyes bloodshot from all the crying. She tried to control her breathing, to answer him, but her sobs just kept on coming. "No, don't answer that, because I will...... and you’re coming with me." Zelo pulled himself out of the hug.  Wrapped her arms on her waist and under her legs, carrying her like a bride. "Let’s go! Off to bed." He said happily.

Zelo laid Dré under the covers. Tucking her to bed. He ran to the other side and plopped down himself.  He was starting to doze off when he felt her rest her head on his chest and wrap her arms on his waist. Zelo stared at her for a while. He had never seen her like this. She was so scared. He slowly ran his fingers through her hair. "Why are you so scared? What's bothering you? Tell me, what's wrong?" He asked. She shook her head. "Arasso... just tell me when you're ready... night." He said drifting off to sleep.

Dré panicked when she felt that the other side of the bed was cold.

 "Zelo? Zelo!" She ran downstairs to find him. "Zelo! Ze-" There stood a man in his apron, preparing their meal. "Good morning to you, too." He smiled, setting down the plates on the table. "Sit."

Zelo watched Dré eat as he drinks his coffee. She was still quiet. "Dré....you know you can tell me anything right?" She nodded. "You know I'd listen to you, whatever the topic may be, right?" She nodded. "Then, may I know what happened?" She pursed her lips. 'She's hesitating...' he thought. Zelo looked at her and sighed in defeat. Dré held her her head down and pushed the plate away. 'Great. Now she's not hungry.' "Excuse me." She said and left the table. "Dré, wait." He said going after her. She stopped. Zelo took this opportunity to wrap his arms around her waist from the back and rest his head on top of hers.

"What am I going to do with you?" He sighed.

"You came here 3:30 in the morning, banged my door like there is no tomorrow, clung to me like a magnet does to metal, panic when I'm not around, made me worry to the extent that I'd actually go crazy, cause you're not acting like yourself, and you won't even tell me what's wrong?!? This you know." He held her tighter and rested his head on her shoulder.

"You won't talk to me. You won't let me in. You keep pushing the subject away, you're pushing me away........and its making me sad. Seeing you like this.... you're broken and I want to fix you but I wouldn't be able to do that, if you won't tell me what's wrong."