Convincing him

Want You Safe

The two boys laughed at the blushing girl. 

............ 

 

"Seems like somebody had a great night's rest." Daehyun teased.

 

"Neh!" Both of the boys stated, laughing.

 

"Omo! Zelo! Wow! You're laughing!" Jongup exclaimed pointing at the younger.

 

"Of course hyung, who wouldn't be they're finally together" Jungkook said happily.

 

The others smiled and yelled, "FINALLY!!!"

 

Zelo scratched the back of his head  and shyly said,"Yeah...she's mine now."

 

"Dré, are those love  bites?" Asked Jongup. Dré blushed and covered her  neck.

 

"Ah...it's fine.... just don't over do it. I don't want to be an uncle yet." Yongguk stated.

 

"Oppa?!?!" She whined, earning a heartily laugh from everyone except Dré who was now beet red of embarrassment. 

 

.............................

 

Dré, Jimin and the rest of B.A.P. (everyone except for Zelo) spent their afternoon talking about the new information they've gathered from their sources.

 

"We've found where he is.  He is in his hideout in Incheon.We just need a plan how to capture him." Yongguk informed.

 

Everyone in the room was silent. "Do you have any ideas how?" Jimin asked.

 

"Neh, actually we just need to do classic stick-up. The place isn't that too filled with security to plan something physically and mentally challenging." Youngjae answered.

 

"Isn't that a little too... I don't know suspicious?" Dré asked looking at the six guys around the table.

 

"...I mean were talking about the country's most wanted man here... isn't this a little too easy?" She continued.

 

The others were silent because they knew she was right. It was odd for them to get that close to Jaewook without facing so much difficulty.

 

"But we don't really have much choice Dré. This our only lead." Himchan whined.

 

"But for the past few days we've been running around the city like a madman and found nothing. I'm starting to think that our sources are  not credible at all. It  seems like they are just making us run in circles, keeping us busy so that Jaewook could have his fun." She protested.

 

"Dré, they've been  working with us for years. Of course, they're credible. And to make sure they are, I'll send my guys to investigate them, okay?" Daehyun said trying to assure her.

 

"And besides there is still a big possibility that he is hiding there." Jimin stated.  With that Dré shut and nodded, finally agreeing, credible or not they need to check this out. They need to arrest Jaewook as soon as possible.

 

...............................

 

When the meeting was over,  they all ate their dinner  (together with Zelo and  Jungkook, of course). Zelo remained silent and often took glances at his girl during their meal. What Dré and the rest of the gang didn't know, Zelo has been listening to their conversation all along, making him the way he is now. He didn't want Dré to go especially since he saw how relentless those bad guys could really be.

 

'Don't go....' he thought as he looked at her.

...............

 

After dinner, Dré returned to her room, where she was greeted by a giant sulking baby on bed. She smiled and went towards her closet. Zelo sat up and watched her every move with sad eyes.

 

"Dré~" he cooed.

 

"hmm?" She answered her back facing him.

 

"Are you going with them?" He asked though he already knew the answer.

 

Dré looked at him and said, "Were you eavesdropping?"

 

"Answer my question, Dré." He stated, ignoring what she said.

 

".......neh, I am." She answered,  grabbing a shirt and shorts to go with it.

 

"What should I do to stop you?" He asked. She turned to look at him and smiled. He was just so adorable, pouting his lips like that.

 

"Zelo~" she mused.

 

"Dré, I mean it. I don't want you to get hurt." He said worry written all over his face.

 

"And I won't get hurt. I'll be fine. So, don't worry." She answered, closing  her closet.

 

"But what if he caught you of guard and..... and.... hurt you?!?!" He reasoned.

 

"I can take care of myself." She said putting her clothes aside to sit beside him.

 

"But Dré~" he whined.

 

"Zelo, you worry to much. I'll be fine. I've been doing this for a long time." She assured him.

 

"But...but" he tried to come up with something but failed.

 

"No more buts, I'm kinda hurt that you doubt my skills." She stated, acting offended.

 

"I'm not doubting you....I'm just scared that I won't..... see you after this." Dré pulled him into a hug.

 

"Zelo, I won't get hurt. I swear I will come back. I promise."  She said as she rubbed his back trying to console him.

 

"But you've never kept your promises." He said breaking the hug.

 

"Yes, I have... most of the time..." she stated which didn't help at all. It could be seen all over his face that he didn't believe her.  "But this time it's different. I WILL come back and when I do we will go have that fancy dinner that I promised, okay. So stop worrying. I will be back." She reassured him. He gave up he knew there was nothing else he could do but say, "Okay." 

 

................................... 

 

The next day...

 

 Everyone was getting ready for tonight's  mission. Yongguk and Jongup left to get some ammo,  Daehyun, Himchan and Youngjae were checking their rides for tonight,  Jimin, on the other hand, was in the basement, practicing his shooting. While Dré.... well she was busy handling a big problem. 

 

"Zelo, I need to get ready.... get off of me!" She whined trying to push Zelo, who was  pinning her down, away.

 

"No, you stay here. The hyungs could do it by themselves." He said disapprovingly.

 

"But they need me Zelo~" she whined.  

 

"No. They. Don't. They're big and strong enough to handle that all on their own." He argued.

 

"You're being ridiculous Zelo. I thought we've talked about this last night?!?" She said frustrated.

 

"I changed my mind. I don't want to see you go." He answered back.

 

"Ugghh....Zelo-ah! You get off of me this instant! Or so help me you'll suffer the consequences." She said angrily.

 

"No. I won't. You are not the boss of me." He hollered. Dre flipped Zelo on the bed with all her strength and pinned him down.

 

"What the heck!? How did you?!" He stated dumbfounded.

 

"I told you I'm strong." She smirked.

 

Zelo just scoffed and mumbled 'you're just lucky... you caught me off guard.' Dré softened. Here she was pinning down his sulking boyfriend because he wouldn't let her leave. Because he didn't want her to get hurt. She kissed him on the lips. Making him look at her with pleading eyes.

 

"Don't leave." He pleaded.

 

"Baby, you know I can't do that." She said kissing him after every single word.

 

"I hate your job." He stated which earned him a heartily laugh from the other.

 

"Yeah, it kinda ." she  admitted.

 

"See, you agree with me... okay it's official your staying." He stated slyly.

 

"Zelo~" she whined getting off of him.

 

"Nope." He said firmly.

 

"Zelo-ah~" she cooed.

 

"No means no Dré." He stated.

 

" But... oppa~" she whined.

 

' not the oppa  card. Zelo don't fall for it. Don't fall for it' he thought.

 

"Oppa, please... I promise I'd be safe and be home by tonight." She said doing her best aegyo.

 

'! No! Ughhh.... this is so unfair' he thought Zelo groaned while Dré squealed.

 

"Fine, but you need to keep your promise, home by tonight, okay?" Dré nodded and said "Thank you oppa, thank you. Thank you." She said while showering him with kisses. 

 

"Uggh... you're just lucky that I'm not yet used to your aegyo." He said bitterly.

 

"I love you too, Zelo." She said smiling sweetly at his guy.

 

............................

 

"Baby, goodluck and be careful." Zelo said once they were finally heading out.

 

"I will. Keep the doors closed. If anything happens call me, okay?" He nodded and said, "I will."

 

"Can the two love birds wrap it up already!" Daehyun teased. Making the two blush.

 

"Bye oppa." She said giving him a kiss goodbye, Zelo wanted it to be longer but his hyungs were already yelling to hurry it up.

 

"Aish, such ers!" He stated making Dré giggle. "Don't worry we could still continue where we left off when we come back." She whispered slyly, earning a smirk from him. "Then I'll be waiting." He said with a smirk. Dré giggled and waved goodbye.  "Be careful, you guys!" He yelled as he waved them goodbye. "Don't worry we will!" Himchan answered back. With that Dré got on the car and they all sped off.

"Be careful Dré." Zelo stated as he watched their cars slowly disappear from his sight.