The end for now

Want You Safe

 

 

'Two weeks had passed since Jaewook has been arrested and Dré has finally got discharged from the hospital. And I'm here  at this fancy restaurant in the busy streets of Seoul, wearing a black suit waiting for my date, who is by the way late again.' Zelo thought as he looked at his wrist watch. 

 

"Good evening, sir. May I take your order?" Asked the waiter.

 

"Maybe later. I'm still waiting for my date." Zelo answered.

 

"Sir is this the girl from before?"

 

"Yeah... but we kinda made up... so were all good."

 

"But sir... are you sure she is even worth it?" 

 

Zelo's answer was interrupted when he saw a beautiful girl  wearing a blue fitted dress and a pair of black heels, came in. Her hair was styled sideways, having curls at the end and she wore make up that perfectly complimented her color. Zelo smiled and said, "Yeah... she is definitely worth it." Dré turned and smiled when he saw Zelo. 

 

"Is that her, sir?" Zelo nodded. 

 

"Wow....I mean... I didn't mean to gawk...I just..I..." 

 

"It's alright. I know. She is pretty." Zelo stated when Dré started to walk towards him with a smile.

 

 

 

"Hey, I'm sorry if I'm late. The oppas' girlfriends wouldn't let me leave until I was 'perfect'. " Dré apologized.

 

"Its fine. Your just ten minutes late. You came right and that is all that matters."

 

Dré smiled. 

 

"Oh... hello" she said to their waiter.

 

"Good evening, ma'am, sir. I'm Taehyun, your waiter for the night. Would you like to order now?"

 

"Sure. What would you like, Dré?" Zelo asked as she browse the menu.

 

"I don't know.... surprise us... give us the best on the house." She answered. 

 

Taehyun smiled and said,"Okay, ma'am, will do." 

 

Taehyun left leaving the two alone.

 

 "You look great by the way." Zelo complimented her with a smile but all he receive was a deadpanned look. 

 

"Are you serious?!? I freaking look like a clown strapped in the most suffocating form of torture called a dress." She hollered but Zelo just laughed it off. 

 

"And you are enjoying this... why?" Dré asked cocking her eyebrow.

 

"Because you wore that form of torture for me." Zelo smiled as he rested his head on the palm of his hand.

 

Dré blushed and mumbled something under her breathe that Zelo was thankful to hear. "Its...because you like it when I wear it. You smile a lot when I do."

 

"That's because you rarely wear one. Its nice to see my girl being girly for once." He teased.

 

"Whatever, let's just eat. I'm starving." Dré stated as she saw Taehyun arrived with their meal.

 

........

 

After their meal Dré and Zelo decided to take a walk in the park. 

 

"Aish! My feet are killing me." Dré complained as she sat down on a near by bench and rubbed her ankles.  "This is all your fault." Dré glared at her date. 

 

"Yah I never told you to wear heels." Zelo retorted as he sat in front of her. 

 

"What are you doing?" Dré asked as Zelo gently grabbed her foot. 

 

"What do you think?" He stated as he slowly massaged her foot. 

 

"Gomawo." She said shyly looking anywhere but the guy in front of her, who by the way has a smirk plastered on.

 

"Dré can ask you something?" 

 

"Sure. What is it?"

 

"Why do you like me?"

 

"Bwo!?!?"

 

"Answer me, Dré. What do you like about me?"

 

"I...uh...well...I love that...your always there for me. I love how much you care, how you always make me smile, the way you make my heart skip a beat every time you smile. I love it when you give me hugs and kisses. I love that your my first everything. But most of all I love it when you can always find a way for me to love you more than I did yeste-" Dré answered honestly but stopped when Zelo's lipscame in contact with hers. It started off as something sweet but soon got passionate when he her bottom lip. The two wouldn't even stop if only they didn't need to breathe.

 

They pulled apart, breathless.

 

"Zelo. Let's go home. Now." Dré demanded which Zelo happily obliged. 

 

Zelo drove fast towards Dré's house but  he was not driving fast enough for Dré. Zelo's kiss made the girl overly excited and could no longer wait for them to reach their destination and so ... they did it in the car. 

 

...........

 

"I can't believe I did that!?!" Dré shrieked blushing as she got of the car now fully clothed. "Me neither. I didn't think you could be so agressive. I even have the marks to prove it."Zelo stated as he step out of the car, still buttoning his dress shirt. Making the girl blush even harder than before. "I didn't think you've missed me that much. Were  you really that frustrated?" Zelo smirked as he continued to tease his girl.

 

"Ughh... stop it already. Its embarrassing enough please stop with the teasing." 

 

"Baby, what you did there is nothing to be embarrassed about. We made love and you shouldn't be shy about it. In fact, you should be proud. You should be screaming it out for the world to hear and yell, 'I'm Andrea Kim and I just made love with my boy in his car'"

 

"Zelo!?!?!"

 

"Okay. I'll stop. You should rest. I know your tired. I mean who wouldn't? What we did was a total workout."

 

"Zelo!!?!?!!"

 

"I swear that was the last one. Goodnight jagi." Zelo kissed her goodbye but was stopped by Dré when she said,"where are you going?" 

 

"Home."

 

"But you're already home, aren't you?"

 

Zelo smiled and grabbed her hand walking towards their home.

 

 ..........

 

"So I heard Jaewook was arrested again..."

 

"Yes sir."

 

"Its fine. I already found what I want. I only freed the guy to know if  Agent Dré has any weakness and thanks to him we know how to play the game."

 

"Does this mean your coming back to Korea sir?"

 

"Soon, but not today. Let them think its over. Let them enjoy there so-called peaceful days for now."