Meeting him

Want You Safe

 

.........

 

"Where is she, Chief?" Jimin asked. Chief Kang brought them in front of a window. 

"Sir?" Jimin asked completely confused.

"Let me." Chief Kang flipped a switch and everything came in vision.  

They saw how the room was filled different types of bull's eye and Dré talking to two guys smirking while  hiding her gun under her coat.

 "Except for the weird amount of bull's eye everything seems normal." Jongup stated.

"Look again." The chief pointed at the window.

 

They looked again and finally noticed that most of the bull's eye were covered with darts and spilled blood. Some of which has bullet holes in them. And that there were two agent covered in blood and scars from the torment they've undergone.

"She did that?"Daehyun asked.

"But she never interrogates. She hates it." Jimin stated.

"Well... as you can see people change when they want things to be done." Chief Kang smartly retorted.

"She is not herself. I want you to calm her mdown. She needs to cool down. I permitted her to do this because she is our best agent but this is not her. I want you to knock some sense into her. And I want it now before she does something stupid." He continued.

"Yes, sir."  They answered.

With that the chief walked away. 

...........

Dré opened the door and saw the guys waiting for her.

 "They need paramedics. Can you please handle that." She asked Jimin. "Neh... I will." Jimin went away and made some calls. 

"Gomawo." She said and walked away. 

"Dré where are you going?" Yongguk asked.

"I'm going to rescue Zelo." She said with determination. 

"And how do you plan to do that? Charge there like a maniac!?!" He hollered back.

 "And what do you expect me to do!? Wait for  them to call and be at their mercy?! Let them dictate what will happen to Zelo's and Jungkook's lives is that it!? Give them that authority?!" She hollered back.

"You are gonna get killed. This is not you. You don't act rash. You never did. You never act so stupid so don't start now." Yongguk argued with authority.

 "You know nothing about me. And the proof is what happened last night. I told you how the lead was so suspicious that those guys right their are not credible, not trustworthy at all but what did you do.... you didn't listen. You've just proven  how much you don't know how important my hunches really are, how they're there for a reason. But no you shrugged it off and look were it led us. It cost us Zelo and Jungkook." She argued back and that struck them hard for it is true they should have listened to her

"And for that we are sorry.." Daehyun stated. 

"But the harm has already been done. In case, you didn't notice Zelo and Kookie is gone. We all knew how dangerous Jaewook was and yet you let him control us. To put our guard down." She retorted. 

"You are not the only one who lost somebody so don't talk like you're the only one affected. Acting like this, almost killing those guys is not you. You're never the brutal type so stop acting like this monster because you are not the only victim." Himchan lectured. 

Now this time, it was Dré who was hurt by his words. It was true she was not the only one who is affected. In fact, everyone in that room was too and she knows it. She didn't even mean half of what she said, it was her emotions. It was clouding her reason. She was letting her heart decide what her mind should have done and that was when she let the walls she build go down and that was when she let them in.

 "....its just that were talking about Zelo and.... and..." she sniffled.

"We know... you love the guy... you actually love him so much that you've knock on his door like a madman in the middle of the night just to see if he was okay all because of a nightmare. How you were willing to blew off a mission just to have dinner with him. How you were willing to tell him the truth about you're identity so that he would no longer be angry at you. How you would be willingly wear a dress, an attire you cursed the day it was invented, just to make him happy. How you would force yourself to come to his birthday party even after finishing a very long and tiring mission just to keep your promise to him. We know. You love him and he loves you back. You've just started being an item. Heck! You haven't even have a date yet. We are not gonna let Jaewook harm Zelo. We will find him." Himchan reassured Dré giving her a hug she solely deserve. "But we will need help." He added, which made Dré break the hug to ask who he was pertaining to but he just smiled.

...............

The gang stopped at a big condominium in Seoul. 

"Why are we here oppa?" Dré asked as they entered for the building's elevator.

"We're here to ask for help from a good friend of ours." Yongguk answered pressing the number 3. The elevator dinged telling them that they've reached their floor. Yongguk and Himchan led the others through the halls. They turned to a corner and stopped in front of a brown door. Himchan rang the doorbell and a voice yelling 'coming' could be heard. The door swung open and a guy wearing a white shirt and black basletball shorts came into view. 

"Hyung~ come in, come in." Suga greeted his hyungs and invited them to his humble abode. They sat in Suga's living room, which was adorned with black and white furniture.

 "So to what pleasure do I owe this royal visit?" Asked Suga as he gave his hyungs food and drinks to eat and drink, which Himchan gladly accepted. 

"We need help." Himchan answered as he sat down the couch. 

"Of course,  you do. You never just visit, isn't that right Yongguk hyung?" Suga stated with all attitude.

"Mianhe, Suga but this an emergency. Zelo and Jungkook has been abducted." Yongguk informed. 

"Do you have any idea who?" Suga asked.

Daehyun nodded. "Jaewook." Suga bit the inside of his cheek and said, "You are in a pickle hyung that guy must be really pissed. Last I've heard that guy was arrested before he was able to make the biggest deal he could ever made by a young female agent. What was her name? Something with a D... Danica..Danielle...D-D..." 

"Its Dré. Agent Dré." Dré  answered.

 "Right. Right. Her name was Dré.... wait...ohhh..." Suga said as he finally realized who he was talking to. "Well, its nice to finally meet the agent who sent the best smuggler in the country behind bars. You know he just wants revenge, right?" He stated giddily.

 "Neh, he made it pretty clear by abducting my dongsaeng and boyfriend." She stated.

 "No way!?! You're Zelo's girl? The best friend? The most beautiful girl in the world? The girl that made Zelo go gaga? That's you?" He asked.

 "I...uh..guess?" She answered confused.

 "So~ you're Andrea Kim. You know Zelo talks about you a lot." He mused.

 "Jinja?" She asked. 

"Yeah, all the time and I mean EVERY TIME. That guy won't stop talking when it comes to you. What you did that day. The way you smiled. How you're hair flows perfectly and the list just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and o-"

 "I think I get it. He talks about me a lot." Dré laughed.

 "Neh that guy really loves you. Glad you two are finally an item." He stated. 

Dré smiled and said, "Yeah, me too but...." 

"We're gonna find him, don't worry this hyung won't let his dongsaeng get hurt, okay" he assured.

 "Gomawo." She smiled. 

"But first I need to make some calls." He said giddily.

...........

"Where are we?" Zelo asked as he tried to look around but he couldn't really see anything since the room was poorly lit

"H-hyung?... is that you?..." the maknae asked, frigthened

"Neh... its me Kookie." He answered trying to find his dongsaeng. 

"Hyung I'm scared...." 

"Don't be I'm sure everyone is already doing their best to find us." He assured trying to find him but couldn't for he was tightly secured by the post. 

"Hyung....huhuh....its no....u-use were both tied.." 

"... y-yah maknae is this how you handle scary situations? Is this the maknae that I constantly pestered for advice? Is this the Jungkook that I know?" 

"B-but hyung... they have guns and stuff..." 

"P-please like you haven't seen your noona hold a gun before."

 "But h-hyung this... this is different... this time it is aimed at us..." 

"You of all people should know that Dré won't let anything happen to us so... don't give up hope...man up will you." 

"A-arrasso....noona...and the hyungs will come... they will..." 

"Of course...." 

"That's the point....."

Footsteps echoed in the room. A man came insight. A man whom they both have seen in the news. The most wanted man in Korea, Jaewook. "I want her to come and let you guys watch her die." He stated.