Planning their escape

Want You Safe

"What are you talking about?" Zelo asked.

"You see you're girlfriend was the reason why I was imprisoned in the first place. My plan was perfect. All I needed to do was give the goods to my client but she came and ruined it all." He said angrily.

"Sounds to me your plan wasn't all that perfect at all. I mean even a girl could stop you." Zelo retorted.

"Bold words for a guy tied to a post." Jaewook retorted back. 

Zelo glared at him but Jaewook just shrugged it off.

"You can glare at me all you want, nothing will change. You'll still be tied, she'll still be coming and I'll still be waiting. And you can't stop me from taking my revenge." He smirked.

"You won't get away with this!! She'll stop you! Heck! They all will! So you better free us now before you get hurt!" Zelo hollered trying to break free from the tight hold of the rope that held him secured.

"I'd like to see her try...." he stated leaving the two alone in the dark once again.

Little did they know someone else was listening to their conversation. Checking out the place. Searching for the two kidnapped boys finding possible routes to escape in and checking how tight their security really is. Finding out ways to save them.

............

"So this is Zelo's girl, Dré. Turns out she's the agent who turned Jaewook in. Long story short, the crazy smuggler wanted revenge so he kidnapped Zelo and Kookie." Suga introduced Dré and told  his friends what happened. "And Dré this is Jin, J-Hope, Rap Monster and V. These are the guys that would help us save your boy." He said smiling at the girl gesturing at his friends.

"We can now get him back." He continued finally giving Dré some hope. 

...........

"So how do we do this?" Suga asked. They were now at Dré's headquarters thinling of a plan to rescue the guys.

"Well, we've done  our research. The place is tight with security. Complete with cameras and men and all that ." Rap Monster informed laying out the blueprints of Jaewook's hideout. 

"They have guards here, here, here, and here, there, there, here and there....actually they're all over the place." Jin pointed out as he showed where all of Jaewook's men are posted. "Are they wearing any uniform?" Dré asked. "Yeah, they were." Jin answered. Dré nodded and continued to listen on their new piece of information."Also, this is were they are holding the hostages." V pointed at a room in the second floor. "They are tied tight on a post separately. When we heard them talking they didn't even know where each other is at." He continued.

"Are there any guys guarding them?" Dré asked as she stared at the blueprints.

"Yes there were by the door and the guard who constantly kept on checking on the guys." V answered.

"Perfect." Dré smiled earning curious ears from everyone. "Okay, here is what  were gonna do. Youngjae and V take care  of the cameras. Stealth is crucial to this plan so I need five of you guys to 'borrow' some of the guards uniform without being seen. Two of which will pretend to be posted on the second floor where the hostages are being held." Dré started. "The other three will make sure that a route is ready and available for escape. Then Jimin, you will infiltrate the room where they are held and cut them free since your the fastest, you're perfect for that job." She continued.

"Who will be the five guards?" Jongup asked.

"What did the two guards look like?" She asked BTS.

"They were average in height. One is buffed and the other is a little bit skinny." Jin informed.

"The two will be Jongup and Daehyun. The other three will be Rap Monster, Jin and Yongguk." She answered.

"Wait! What do I do?" Suga asked pouting.

"You'll be the distraction. I want you to make some noise that will avert their attention to you." She answered.

"With explosives?" He asked.

"With explosives." She smiled. Suga smiled and mouthed 'okay'.

"And finally Himchan will be waiting for the hostages so that they could go away from there safely." 

Himchan nodded in understanding. "Wait! What are you gonna do?" Suga asked.

She smiled and said, "Simple. I'll be the bait."

...........

 

 Evening came, Jaewook was just having dinner when one of his man came running in.

"What the hell?!?" Jaewook shouted at the guy who just busted his door open making him drop his glass of liquor.

 "S-sir... Sir.... s-she's here."

Jaewook's expression changed from anger to delight. He smiled and said, "Let her in then."