Finally over

Want You Safe

"Any last words?"

"Y-yes..huhuhuh.. I win." She said with a smile. 

"What?!?"

 

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

 

There was an explosion that  caused the building to shake and the lights to turn off and when it eventually everyone was gone. No more Dré, No Zelo, No Jungkook, Not even his men. He was alone.

 

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

 

Another explosion occured causing the lights to go off once again and when it did come back Jaewook was already surrounded by a circle of men (and Dré) pointing a gun at him.

"Told you I win." Dré weakly smiled at him.

"How d-did you?" Jaewook stuttered.

"Well, you see Dré never underestimated you. In fact, you were the one who underestimated our best agent." Jimin stated. 

"She was never alone. Actually, even before she came in, we were already able to infiltrate your hideout. With the help of our two technical geniuses. You see those two guys right there? They're not really your men. That's actually two of our agents. So, Dré wasn't really in any danger... well, that was until you took her from their grasp."Jimin continued.

"And while you were busy taking your revenge on her. We were able to beat up your only henchman and rescue the hostages."Daehyun explained.

"You just never noticed because Zelo and Kookie were really worried about Dré, who are now safe by the way and out of this place."Jongup stated happily. 

"Don't forget the awesome Suga for the best distraction ever. Without him we wouldn't have rescued Dré from the likes of you." J-Hope exclaimed.

"So Jaewook under the crimes of kidnapping and escaping from prison, you are under arrest." Jin stated as he finally handcuffed Jaewook. 

"You are not gonna get away with this! I could always escape again!" Jaewook shouted struggling to break free.

"I know, but for now....we win." Dré smiled.

................

"Is she gonna be safe? Where is she?" Zelo bombarded Himchan with questions.

They were now away but not that far away from the hideout and with the help of Himchan, their bruises and scrapes were already treated.

 "Zelo, they're coming soon." Himchan answered. 

"But Dré was being beaten up by that bastard!" Zelo argued. 

"Yeah hyung, noona is in trouble shouldn't we save her?" Jungkook stated. 

"Guys she's fine. She's actually on her way now." Himchan stated nonchalantly.

"Shouldn't she be on her way to the hospital!?!" Zelo questioned. 

"I know. We already told her that but... she wanted to see you." Himchan stated that was enough to shut Zelo up.

A van came and came out a badly beaten but still stunning girl. Zelo ran towards her. The girl smiled and trudged towards him. But due to all the beatings she had received, Dré fell. Luckily Zelo was able to catch her. 

"Pabo-yah, you should have went straight to the hospital." Zelo smiled as he hugged Dré.

"I...know but...I wanted to make sure... that you were safe..." she said eyes slowly starting to feel heavy.

"You are crazy." He said as he hugged her tighter.

Dré smiled and said, "I love you too."

"Please don't ever do that again. Don't ever make me worry that much ever again or else I'm going to end up being crazy." Zelo whispered on the crook of Dré's neck.

 Dré giggled and said,"Sorry, baby can't really promise you that but I will try my best to make up for it every time." She said kissing his neck, making him groan a little.

"You are such a tease." Zelo stated clearly frustrated and Dré couldn't help but giggle.

"But first...I'd really like to sleep on comfy bed now...but I can't really move. Zelo please carry me~" she cooed.

Zelo chuckled and wrap his arms on the girl's waist and thighs, carrying her bridal style, walking towards a van headed to a hospital.