Distraction

10th Anniversary With DBSK and JYJ

After a few seconds of utter silence, the duo exited the vehicle once they had come to terms with the situation as best they could. "Wait!" Called the driver, rolling down his window in a hurry to hand over two containers of pepper spray. "Stay safe." Changmin and Yunho thanked the driver before the window was rolled up. Furrowed brows occupied their faces as they gathered their surroundings and thought deeply about what action to take next. Yunho rubbed the back of his neck anxiously. "Yunho-yah, look!" Changmin suddenly exclaimed, pointing excitedly to the right. Yunho followed the direction of Changmin's finger with his eyes until they came to a stop at an ice cream stall. Yunho sighed; releasing a half smile in reaction to Changmin's uncanny enthusiasm for food. Of all the times and places, Yunho thought. Despite the current situation, Yunho allowed Changmin to lead them to the ice cream stall. It was a scorching hot day after all. Although Changmin and Yunho were still confused as to why their driver abandoned them like so, the laughter and general hum from passers-by on the street made them feel less scared. Nobody was likely to single out Yunho and Changmin in a place so busy; futhermore their sunglasses acted as a disguise of some form at least. Meanwhile, the driver of the duo's company car was on the phone and trying not to feel stressed himself as he began to lose sight of Yunho and Changmin in his rear view mirror.

Changmin approached the stall and cleared his throat. "Two ice creams please," Changmin stated in an incredibly deep, unusual tone, pointing to a specific ice cream on the stall advertisement sign. Changmin's unusual voice caused Yunho to laugh abruptly. The lady serving the ice cream seemed to be far too busy to take much notice; she handed the ice creams to Changmin within seconds, it seemed, before accepting money for them and then serving another customer. Yunho and Changmin sat down at an umbrella table to eat their ice creams. It felt strange to them both as members of the public walked by, oblivious to the fact that two celebrity idols were nearby and alarmingly vulnerable.