Messages

10th Anniversary With DBSK and JYJ

Hey, what was that?” Yoochun asked Jaejoong. Jaejoong was stood over the boombox, his finger hovering over the volume button, waiting for the strange sound to emerge again. 

Junsu walked out of the bathroom with a soft towel over his shoulders. He wondered for just a moment if he had walked into a timeless room. Yoochun and Jaejoong seemed so stiff and still, plagued by concentration. “What’s going on?” Junsu asked. His shoulders relaxed when Jaejoong and Yoochun seemed to come back to life. 

“We heard something weird,” Jaejoong told Junsu. 

Junsu laughed. “Yeah, your bad taste in music,” he teased. 

"No, it sounded like..." Yoochun was afraid to finish his sentence.

"Changmin," Jaejoong finished for him.

Junsu frowned. But the reason for this reaction was not quite the same reason that Jaejoong and Yoochun thought it was. Junsu took a little while to respond.

"It can't be - how could they end up in the same place as us? What are the chances?" He argued.

Jaejoong and Yoochun nodded, although neither were fully convinced. Just as the three were about to get started on some casual lyric work for an upcoming album, a familiar voice shouted: "finally!"

Then, as Jaejoong crept closer to the wall where the sound was coming from, the voice he heard next, although quieter and softer than the previous voice,  had his heart skip a beat. 

"It can't be...no way..." Jaejoong mumbled, stepping further back. 

 

Before Junsu could say anything, Yoochun stepped forward and shouted back: "hey! Who are you?" The delay and confusion was becoming tiresome. He had decided that he and Jaejoong needed to know for certain.