Do You Remember?

10th Anniversary With DBSK and JYJ

Meanwhile, the three former members were sat around a drawing table thinking up a plan. "Yah! Yoochun-ah, why do I always have to get the hard jobs?" 
"Because you're the squirt," Yoochun argued teasingly, sending himself and Jaejoong into fits of laughter when his response caused Junsu to rise up from his seat and attempt to hit Yoochun as Yoochun darted about the room like an agile monkey. The laughter continued for a few seconds more before it ceased as the members reminded themselves of what day it was. They sat back down and stared thoughtfully, retracing old memories of the times when they did not feel a sense of guilt when laughing; when feeling happy.
Looking at the dull faces of his two brothers, Junsu sighed "this isn't right." He had learned to keep his own thoughts occupied with his busy schedule revolving around musical acting, football and music, but knew that Jaejoong and Yoochun were struggling deep inside.
If the people around him were not happy, then Junsu could not be happy either - so he longed to put better mood into the atmosphere.

He scribbled over the current plan mapped on the table, and asked Jaejoong and Yoochun: "should we remain miserable for our lives; is that right? To have a heart which feels somewhat empty...is that OK?" Jaejoong looked away, hiding the tears which angrily fought to the surface of his eyes. Yoochun sat like a statue; only letting out a deep sigh in response. 
"But how? How can we see them again?" Yoochun suddenly blurted out. 
A cheeky smile creased upon Junsu's face. The smile was evidently infectious, as Jaejoong faced Junsu to say "yah! What are you going to do? I'm scared." 
Yoochun followed up with "yeah, we shouldn't trust a musical actor. He's faking it!" Jaejoong and Yoochun would often work together to tease Junsu as a mischievous duo.
"Yah! You're both actors too!" Junsu replied in defence.
Trying his best to ignore the rest of the banter, Junsu unlocked his phone and called his brother Junho.

"Junho-yah, is the time decided?" Junsu directed the question to his phone.
Jaejoong and Yoochun frowned at one another whilst listening to Junsu's conversation and trying to make sense of what was being discussed.
"3AM? What?! 3PM? Ah...OK! Yeah, we'll meet you both there. I'm hanging up now."
Junsu rested his phone on the table and turned to the two fellow members. "Tomorrow we are meeting Junho and Jongkook" he announced confidently. 
"What? Jongkook...?" Yoochun questioned.
"Yeah, Jongkook has...connections. He's a friend of Junho's."

Junsu looked over at the wall clock, exclaimed "oh!" then shot up from his seat and ran into the living room like an excited child on christmas morning. Jaejoong and Yoochun had both tried to stop Junsu in his tracks to ask where he was going, but Junsu's mind was entirely focussed on one thing. So Jaejoong and Yoochun carried their drinks into the living room where they found Junsu fiddling about with the TV controls until he eventually settled the channel on a football match.

"Ah, seriously...give the controls here!" Yoochun laughed as Junsu wriggled about the sofa, hiding the controls. As the pair fought over the remote, the channels flickered wildly- which was providing great amusement for Jaejoong who was witnessing a cheetah preying on a gazelle one minute, a football player chasing after a ball the next, and then a chef on a cooking programme teaching the audience how to make exceptional Korean side dishes.
As the remote suddenly fell from Junsu's grasp, the channel settled on a big SMTown concert, and up on stage performing were Yunho and Changmin. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu had their eyes fixated on the screen; they couldn't believe it.
They watched a minute more of the performance together before Yoochun escaped to the bathroom. Yoochun stood at the sink and fiercely bit his lip. With his shaking hands desperately gripping onto the sides of the sink, a single tear snuck through. Anxious thoughts circulated Yoochun's mind
. "Are they happy right now?" "Do they hate us for leaving them behind?" "Do they want to see us?" 

In the other room, the TV had been switched off and Jaejoong had excused himself to go and smoke a cigarette on the balcony. 

 

 

Brring!
Junsu grumbled in response from underneath the duvet covers, and turned himself away from the alarm ringing. The alarm seemed to be having no effect on Yoochun whatsoever, who was still lightly snoring. Eventually, it was Jaejoong who turned the alarm clock off, and insisted that the others wake up. Jaejoong had begun cooking breakfast for the trio. Today was going to be a big day; he could tell so, so a hearty breakfast was in order to provide them all with plenty of energy.