Adopted

Untwining The Thread

     Now let’s fast forward a bit to where I’m running away from my sixth home. I was just on the streets trying to find my way to a new orphanage. Then all of a sudden someone bumps into me nearly knocking me down. “Yah, can’t you see other people.” “I’m sorry,” he exclaimed. “What are you doing on the streets though, are you lost?” “Look, I’m not lost,” I yelled at him. “Okay then just relax. If you’re not lost then what are you doing on the streets alone?” “I’m running away to an orphanage now if you just tell me where the nearest orphanage is I’ll be on my way and out of your life.” “Why are you running away?” “Yah just tell me the nearest orphanage!” “Well sorry but I don’t know.” “Well why didn’t you just say so!” “Aish.” After that he walked away. “Yah where are you going?” “I’m going home.” Then I was left on the streets alone so I decided to follow him I mean what do I have to lose. Once we came to a little dorm he went up the steps and in, it must have been where he lived because, once he got in he was greeted by this tall man with cheek bones. When he was busy talking to the man I snuck in.

     “Yah, Myungsoo who is this little girl why did you bring her here?”  A man in purple shouted. “You!  What are you doing here I thought you said you were going to an orphanage and out of my life!” “I don’t know where the nearest orphanage is and it’s getting late so I decided to follow you.” “You can’t just follow strangers home.” “L what were you thinking though didn’t you look to see if she was following you on your way home?” some guy with beady eyes told Myungsoo. “I didn’t think she would follow me.” “Let’s just stop arguing and just get Manager Hyung,” some guy with pink hair said while walking into a room. “He said that he’s coming right now and will be here soon,” the guy on the phone said when he returned. “Now that that’s taken care of let’s introduce ourselves I’m Dongwoo.” “I’m Sunggyu,” said the one with beady eyes. “Hoya,” said the one in purple. “Sungyeol,” said the tall one. “Woohyun,” said the one that looks like the bad boys type, but then went up to me and patted my head. “Sungjong,” said the one that had lady legs. “L, but my real name is Myungsoo,” said the one I met earlier. “Well I’m Ae Sook.” “Nice to meet you Ae Sook, make yourself at home until manager hyung comes and, if you have any questions just ask,” Hoya told me. “I have a question.” “Okay what is it?” “Is Sungjong a girl?” “Yah I’m not a girl!” Sungjong yelled while everyone else laughed. “Anything else?” Woohyun asked. “No not right now.”

     It wasn’t long until a man that looked old came in. “Alright where is the kid and L don’t you know more to be responsible?” the man asked. “It wasn’t my fault she followed me!” L replied.

     Now let’s fast forward a bit to where Infinite adopts me technically Wolliment adopted me but I’m living with Infinite since L found me.

     I’ve only lived with Infinite for a day but I hate it already. Hoya is a purple maniac; he has a purple jacket, purple hat, purple shirt, and a purple pillow. Sungyeol is crazy, jokes around too much, and is a fashion terrorist. Woohyun shows his emotions too much and throws way too many hearts. L is a lazy .

     Sungjong has lady legs and Iooks much like a lady. Sunggyu has such beady eyes it scares me to look at him, and Dongwoo has weird hair color.


Yay first chapter up! I know it's really boring but I'll try to make it better going along the story. Please bear with me. I know I wrote the beginning really bad please give me feedback on how you think of the story.