Hw & Family Dinner

Untwining The Thread

End of the Day~~~~~~~~

     After lunch the rest of the day went pretty quick. “Ae Sook are you going home alone?” Hansol asked me. “I’m not sure. Sunggyu Oppa said that someone would pick me up but I don’t know who.” “I’m coming with you just in case something happens.” “Nothing is going to happen. It’s still school.” I said while chuckling. “Yah, don’t laugh at me. Plus you don’t know what might happen.” “Araso, you can come with.” I said giving up.

     When we went to the front I saw Sunggyu with Hoya. “There they are.” I said while pointing to their direction.

     When we got to them rather than being kindly greeted we got a different one. “Ae Sook who is this?” Sunggyu asked eyeing Hansol. “Hyung, you should be glad that Ae Sook made a new friend.” “We’re not really friends. It’s just that he was assigned to show me to my classes since the Vice President of the class wasn’t here today.” “Well that’s fine but if he is your friend he must pass my test first.” Sunggyu stated. “Hyung, he’s still just a kid you should just be glad that our little Ae Sook has already made friends.” “Yah, I’m not a kid. I’m a teen!” Hansol yelled. “Uh, I already don’t like him. He has an attitude.” Sunggyu sneered. “Yah, how many times do I have to tell you he was just showing me around, and when are we going home?”

     “We’re leaving now. Let’s go.” Sunggyu said grabbing Hoya’s arm while leading the way home. “Bye Hansol.” I said with a wave and left. “Bye,” he replied back. After fifteen minutes of walking we finally made it home. “The others are at school so it’s only going to be us three.” Sunggyu said then sighed. “Go get changed and I’ll prepare lunch for you.” “No, it’s fine. Just make a little snack for me. I have a lot of homework.” “Are you sure?” Hoya asked me. “Yes, I’m going to change now.” Just as I finished changing clothes and was just opening the door Hoya was already there.

     “Ah! You scared me.” “I was just about to give you your snack.” “Well next time can you knock the door rather than just standing outside the door.” “Ok. Here’s your snack.” With that he left before I could even say thank you.

     About an hour later the door opened and I heard yelling already. “Ae Sook guess who’s home.” I heard Sungyeol sing. Seconds later Woohyun burst through my door with a Sungyeol following holding onto L.

     “Mind knocking on my door next time before you come in.” “Well hello to you too.” L said. “I’m so sorry,” Woohyun said grasping me into a tight hug. “So, we heard from a little birdie that you made a new friend today. Who is it?” Sungyeol asked curiously while L tried to pry him off his arm. “Woohyun …. I….can’t …… breathe… let …… go ……. please.” As soon as he let go I was able to reply. “He wasn’t a friend. He was just showing me around. How many times do I have to say that?” I said loud enough for Hoya to hear. “Say whatever you want but we all know that he’s your friend.” Hoya yelled back.

     “Get out of my room. All of you NOW!” “Okay. Okay. We just came to say that we just got home from school and see if you wanted to do anything.” Sungyeol said as he was backing out of the room with Woohyun and L. “But do you want to go to the store with us?” he yelled as soon as he got out the door. “No. I have homework that I have to finish.” I yelled back.

     After about two hours of doing my homework I needed help. “Now who can I ask for help?” I thought to myself. “Oh wait, today was my first day and I didn’t make any friends. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.”

     I went to the living room to see Sungjong, L, and Hoya. “Can you help me on my homework?” I said in a small voice. “Sure.” Sungjong replied almost instantly. “Which question is it?” “Number four on the back.” “Oh. I think you should take a look at it Hyung.” Sungjong said as he slid the paper to L. “Woah, too many numbers.” He said as he was hugging the bamboo pillow and passing the paper to Hoya. Hoya stared at the paper and started hmming and ahaing. “Okay you see what you have to do here is …………. Go get someone else,” he said while hanging me back the paper and smiling like he’s all innocent.

     “Sunggyu I need your help on my homework.” I yelled as I walked into his room. “Let me have a look at it,” he said as he extended his hand. “You see what you need to do is go get Sungyeol for help.” “Funny. Hoya told me the exactly the same thing but to get someone else. Your not serious right? He doesn’t exactly look smart.” “I’m serious go get help from him instead.” “Okay but where is he?” “I don’t know, you have to look for him.” “Okay.”

     I was looking all over the place for Sungyeol until I came to a compartment in the ceiling. “Sungyeol, are you in there I need help on my homework.” I didn’t hear a reply but I did hear some shuffling and rummaging so I went up. When I did I saw Sungyeol, he seemed busy moving stuff so I went up to him. “Sungyeol I need help on my homework.”

     “Ah! Oh wait, it’s just you. You scared me.” “I tried calling to see if you were up here but you didn’t reply back.” “Well you see, I was, um, just moving some stuff around,” Sungyeol said rubbing the back of his neck.

     “Can you just help me on my homework now?” “Sure, take a seat. Now let’s see which one do you need help on?” “I need help on question four.” “Oh. That one’s easy. You see all you have to do is take this number that they gave you multiply it by four. Subtract thirteen, divide by two, then find the square root of it.”

     I just stared at him in shock. The last person that I thought would be able to help me on my homework is a math genius. “Anything else you need help on?” “No,” I said as I shook my head. “Thank you for helping me on my homework Sungyeol. You know you’re a lot smarter than you look right?” “Your welcome if you need any help next time, you can come to me,” he smiled not noticing the insult.

     When I came back to my room I started on my other homework I had. “Ae Sook it’s time for dinner come out and eat with us,” Sungjong called out. “In a minute I have to go to the bathroom to wash up,” I yelled back. “Hurry then before the food gets cold,” Sungjong yelled back.

     As soon as I got out of the bathroom I went straight to where we eat which wasn’t really a room. We would just eat on the floor in the living room. “Sungjong how come you didn’t get Ae Sook?” I heard Dongwoo ask. “I called for her and she said that she was going to the bathroom. Oh there she is,” Sungjong replied pointing at me. “Ae Sook you can come sit next to me and L,” Sungyeol gestured to the empty seat next to him. “Here you can eat a lot, it’s good food that Woohyun made,” Sungyeol said as he was piling my bowl with food. When he stopped it was like a huge mountain. “Eat up,” he sang.

     I only finished one fourth of the bowl and I was already full. “I can’t eat anymore there’s too much food.” “Or maybe you don’t like my cooking,” Woohyun pouted. “No no no, it’s not that I don’t like it it’s just that there’s too much for me to eat.” “But if you really like it you would eat it all.” “Ok I’ll finish it just for you,” it took me awhile but when I was half way done with my food I caused a distraction. “Huh look over there stuff is coming out of the ceiling,” I said as I pointed to a corner. As they were looking I put some of my food behind the couch.


A/N: This chapter wasn't as long as I wanted it to be and not really much happened, but I felt like I had to update. I'm going to start updating on time intervals, I'm aiming at updating once a week. Since I'm still on break I wasn't sure of what day to update but as soon as school starts I might update on either Wednesdays or Fridays it just depends on my schedule. Other than that Happy New Years!!!!!