Permission

Untwining The Thread

Home~~~ During Dinner~~~

“Sunggyu is it ok if I go paintballing with some friends?” “Sure but Hoya, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Woohyun have to go with you for supervision.” “Wait what about me Hyung?” Dongwoo cried. “You and I will be running errands.” “Wait but you can’t do that. It was just going to be me and my friends they can’t go they’ll embarrass me, and there’s going to be adult supervision.” “Yes but I don’t know the adult yet.” “You can meet them. Anything just please don’t make me take them with me.” I pleaded. “No.” “But please.” “A no is a no and that’s final.” “Fine,” I pouted.

“But Hyung can I go with them too. I don’t want to go run errands.” “No you’re going to run errands with me.” “Fine,” Dongwoo huffed and crossed his arms with a pouting face.

School~~~

When I got to class Hansol was already at his desk so I took the chance to tell him that I can go paintballing but I have to bring a few people. “Hey Ae Sook!” he hollered while waving his hands in the air. “Hi,” I waved back. “Did you get permission to go paintballing?” he asked with shiny eyes. “Yes. But they said that some of them had to go too for supervision is that okay?” “Yea sure the more people the more fun.”

“Oh I forgot to tell you that instead of having music we’re going to have art today.” “Great.”

Art~~~

“Ae Sook did you ask if you could go paintballing with us?” Yeojin asked. “They said that she can go but some of them would have to go with her for supervision,” Hansol answered for me. We were supposed to just free paint today so we were allowed to talk.

“Who’s coming with you then?” Yeojin asked. “Oh, just five more people. You won’t know them.” “Just tell me I might know them.” “Hoya, Sungyeol, L, Sungjong, and Woohyun.” “You mean from Infinite!” Yeojin yelled so loud the whole class turned around. “Ops. Sorry please return to your art,” she said to everyone with a smile. Then she turned back to me “Are you serious though?” she asked with curious eyes that were pleading to know the truth. “Sadly yes,” I replied. “Why are you so sad?” Yeojin asked me. “Because they’re an embarrassment to me,” was all I could choke out. “It can’t be that bad,” Hansol told me. “Just wait and see. Plus you saw how they were when they first meant you,” I pointed out to Hansol. “Wait you met them!” Yeojin yelled loud enough for the class to hear again causing everyone to turn around again. “Sorry again. Please return to your art,” she said then hung her head in shame. “But did you?” she asked with shiny and pleading eyes. “Yes,” Hansol said while shaking his head. “Gasp, and you didn’t take me with you. I thought we were friends how could you?” Yeojin exaggerated. “You see on the day that I met Hoya and Sunggyu it was Ae Sook’s first day and you weren’t here. So at the end of the day to make sure she got home safe I waited with her until someone came to pick her up,” Hansol explained. “Oh. Well in that case you have to take me to your house!” Yeojin whispered shouted as she shook me back and forth. “Yeojin stop it before you get into trouble and Ae Sook looks like she’s going to faint soon,” Hansol said as he was trying to pry her off of me.

“You are going to go paintballing with us and that’s final and don’t forget to bring them along with you,” Yeojin huffed out. “Ok if you want I guess so,” I told her.

Home~~~

“Hoya, Sungjong, L, Woohyun, and Sungyeol get your butts in here now!” I barked. “What is it? I was just in the middle of my nap,” Sungyeol groaned. “Since you’re going to go paintballing with me and my friends I want to set some rules. First one is whatever you do don’t embarrass me. Second is do not scare my friends away. Also since I don’t know how good at paintballing you’re at we are going to practice,” I stated. “What how are we going to practice if we don’t have any paintballs?” Sungjong asked. “That is why I got these,” I took out some nerf guns. “Load up and we’re going to start soon,” I stated. “How are these foam bullets going to be as good as paintballs?” Hoya asked. That’s when I shot one and it landed right on Woohyun’s forehead. “H-how did you do that?” Woohyun stuttered. “Wow,” L huffed out as he touched the tip of the bullet on Woohyun’s forehead.

“Help me get it off,” Woohyun cried as he was trying to yank it off his head. I couldn’t help but chuckle a little bit. “It’s stuck,” L stated. “Here let me try,” Sungyeol said as he tried to take it off. “It’s not coming off,” Hoya struggled.

“Sunggyu Hyung help me! Where are you?” Woohyun wailed as he was running around like an idiot. Woohyun then left the room in panic.

“Now then each one of you grab a nerf gun and we’ll begin,” I ordered. “Yes ma’am,” they all replied. “On your mark. Get ready, set. Go!”

Next thing I knew we were shooting each other and hiding behind furniture. “Spare me please!” Sungjong shouted at Hoya as he was trying to hide under the coffee table. Then he got shot in the stomach. “Ow Hyung,” he cried.

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha,” Sungyeol laughed like a pre-school kid. Then L came up behind Sungyeol and shot him in the back causing Sungyeol to fall forwards with his wailing. “Hahahahaha,” L laughed.

“Okay what’s going on here? Why did Woohyun come to me asking to get a foam bullet off of his head?” Sunggyu barged into the room with Dongwoo and Woohyun following. “We’re practicing before we go paintballing,” I replied. “Can you do that without someone getting hurt please?” Sunggyu asked. That’s when I took my chance and shot him in the forehead too. “That’s it give me that,” Sunggyu said as he took Sungyeol’s gun.