P.E.

Untwining The Thread

Next day ~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up and did my morning routine for school. Then got my lunch and went off to school.

When I got there I took my seat next to Hansol. “Did you bring your clothes for p.e. today?” he asked. “Oh no, I forgot.” I whispered softly. “Don’t worry when the Vice President comes we’ll just ask if she can loan you some clothes.” “If she comes today.” I retorted. “No worries it’s not like her not to come to school.” “Ok.” I sighed in defeat.

Just five minutes before class started a girl came rushing in to the class. “There she is,” Hansol said pointing to the girl. “Yeojin come over here I need to talk to you about our new student,” he waved her over. She then came over.

“Yeojin this is our new student Ae Sook, she just came here yesterday. Ae Sook this is Yeojin, she is our class Vice President.” “Nice to meet you,” she said as she held her hand out for me to shake. I then did what others normally would and shook her hand.

“Well anyway, Ae Sook doesn’t have any gym clothes. Could you let her borrow some, and show her to the locker room while you’re at it?” “Sure.”

P.E.  ~~~~~~

“Ae Sook for p.e. just follow me.” “Ok,” she then took me to this big locker room. “For p.e. your locker will be right here locker 249. Since you didn’t bring any clothes you can borrow some of mine,” she said while opening a locker and grabbing clothes out of it and trying to see if they fit me. “Here these seem to fit you,” she said as she handed me clothes. “After every gym class you have to shower. If you want you can bring your straightener, curling iron, or anything you need in the morning. Go and get changed class starts in two minutes,” she said while pushing me into a stall to change.

After I finished changing I got out of the stall and saw Yeojin already changed and waiting for me. “Now that you finished let’s put these clothes into your locker and go,” she said as she opened my locker, put my clothes in and pushed me into the gym. The gymnasium was surprisingly big. “Let’s go introduce you to the coach. Coach Kim we have a new student!” Yeojin yelled as she dragged me to the coach. “Nice to meet you I’m Coach Kim, What’s your name?” “Ae Sook,” I said in a small voice. “Go and start stretching we’re going to play volleyball today.” “Yes ma’m,” we both replied.

After a bit of stretching the coach blew her whistle. “Ok girls, today we’re going to play volleyball against the boys. Are you ready?” she yelled. “Yes,” we all shouted back. “Alright then let’s start.” Then the door burst opened and boys came running in.

“Alright let’s play a fair game of boys against girls,” the boys coach said. He then blew his whistle signaling the start of the game.