Meeting

Untwining The Thread

After p.e ~~~~~

“Now that p.e is over we have to go shower,” Yeojin told me breathlessly.

I then followed her back to the locker room, got my clothes, and took a shower.

When I got out she was already finished and was doing her hair. “Ae Sook do you need to do your hair or anything?” “No.” “Ok then you can go to class first or you can wait for me. I’m almost finished.” “I’ll wait for you,” I then got my backpack and waited for her.

While on the way back to class I was following Yeojin but then I lost her. I searched for her frantically but couldn’t find her. Just as I was turning a corner I bumped into someone. “Omp,” I heard as my hit the ground. “Hyung wait for me,” I heard then another omp. After that my head hit the ground.

“Oh oo, I’m sorry Hyung. Do you need help getting up? You seem to be crushing a little girl.” After the weight was lifted I looked up to see who I bumped into. “I’m so sorry little girl you’re so small I didn’t know you were there.” “Don’t call me little girl. I might be short but I’m not little and if someone bumps into you, you should help them up not fall onto them,” I snapped.

“Ohh. Hyung you just got the girl mad at you,” his friend sang. That’s when I noticed they’re not even in uniform. “Do you even go to this school?” “No,” they both replied in sync. “If you don’t then what are you doing here?” “We’re bringing a book one of our friends forgot at home,” the one who bumped into me murmured.

Just then Yeojin came around the corner. “There you are. I was looking for you weren’t you following me? Who are these two? She asked when she noticed them. “I don’t know I just bumped into one of them and they then decided to land on top of me almost crushing me to death,” I replied with gritted teeth. “I’m sorry,” said the one who bumped into me. “I’m Yongguk and this is Himchan,” he murmured. “Well apology not accepted. Now who is this friend that you need to deliver this book too?” “We are delivering this book to Youngjae,” Himchan said with a smile. “You mean the blonde Youngjae from B.A.P?” “Yup that’s the one,” Himchan said. “Wow, you’ve only been here for a day but you already know him?” Yeojin asked in shock. “Yes we meant yesterday when Zelo was supposed to show me to my class but left Youngjae to do that.” “Zelo did what?” Yongguk asked as Yeojin nodded her head. “Zelo was supposed to show me around campus but once he saw Youngjae he left so that Youngjae could do it instead. Wait you know Zelo too?” “Yes we’re in B.A.P” “Really? How many members are there?” “Yes really. There’s seven members in total.” Then the bell rung. “Ae Sook we have to hurry we’re already late.” “Aish, we won’t make it in time to give Youngjae his textbook.” “It’s only because you bumped into this little girl,” Himchan stated. “I didn’t bumped into her on purpose. You pushed me and I fell on her.” “What did I tell you don’t call me little girl.” “Ae Sook let’s just leave them alone and go,” Yeonjin said as she dragged me.

Lunch~~~

When it was lunch time I got my food and took a seat next to Hansol and Yeojin. Then just like the day before Zelo comes to the table begging for food. “Ae Sook ah, Ae Sook ah, give me some food please,” he said with pleading eyes. “Zelo just leave her alone,” Hansol defended me. “Not until she give me food,” he pouted. “Well if you want some food you could just get some from the cafeteria or you could just bring your own,” Hansol stated. “It’s too far from here to the line and it’s too much work to bring my own lunch.” “Well then we can’t help you. But why don’t you try asking one of your Hyungs to make you lunch.” “That’s a good idea. I’ll tell them right now. Hyung, Jongup Hyung, over here, come over here I have something to tell you,” Zelo shouted across the cafeteria waving his arms in the air.

Jongup then came shaking his head. “What do you want Zelo?” “Can you make me lunch starting from today? You can! That’s great. I’ll eat anything but vegetables especially broccoli and Brussels sprouts. For today, I’ll just get myself something with your wallet,” Zelo said as he pulled out a wallet and walked away with a smirk. “Wait I didn’t agree to this! How did you get my wallet?! Yah! Zelo!” Jongup said as her checked his pockets and went after Zelo.

“Hansol are you still doing the paint war surprise for Samuel’s birthday?” Yeojin asked. “Yes. He’s going to be so surprised.” “Exactly what are you going to do for Samuel?” I couldn’t help but ask. “You see since his birthday is coming up we’re going to surprise him by taking him paintballing.” “Oh.”

Then Zelo came back into the cafeteria to our table “I heard the word paintballing, so when are we going?” “Zelo this is for Samuel’s birthday so stay out of this before someone gets hurt,” Yeojin declared. “Actually we’re going to be practicing before the actual thing do you want to come with?” Hansol asked. “Of course I’ll go,” Zelo replied

“Yah Zelo give me back my wallet!” Jongup shouted as he was racing by people to get to Zelo. “Well it looks like I have to go bye,” he said then took off running. “Yah come back here! Did Zelo tell you guys where he was going or if he was going to give me back my wallet?” Jongup finally got to the table and catched his breathe. “No,” we all replied.

“Who’s Samuel?” I asked curiously. “Oh Samuel’s Teeny’s Daddy,” Hansol replied. "You mean the one that beated Youngjae up?" I chuckled at the memory. "Yup that's him," Hansol smiled a toothy grin.


A/N: Happy Chinese New Years!!