Agreement?

Untwining The Thread

“Ae Sook I don’t think you’ve met my other Hyungs yet have you?” Zelo asked me. I shook my head side to side as a no. “Well this is Daehyun hyung that you saw earlier.” Zelo said while pointing to his right shoulder where a brown headed boy stood still holding onto Zelo’s shoulder. “This is Youngjae hyung but you already know him.” Zelo said as he pointed to his left shoulder. “Jongup take my place,” Youngjae said as Jongup came up and held Zelo back. “Nice to see you again,” Yongjae smiled. “We’ll try harder to not let him go off again,” he said as he stuck out his hand so I could shake it, but I just ignored it. “You already know Jongup Hyung all that’s left is Yongguk and Himchan Hyung. Speaking of which where are they?” Zelo looked around. “They got distracted on the way here. Oh here they come.” Jongup said as the two goons I saw in the hallway came up to Zelo.

“Zelo.” The one with black hair growled. Funny he growls just like Sunggyu. I then couldn’t help but giggle. The two of them that just walked in turned around to look at me “Yah, you’re the one we met in the hallway!” the other one said in a deep voice. “Oh, you already met them?” Zelo asked me confused. I nodded my head yes “In the hallways at school.” I said in a small voice. “So you were telling me the truth when you said that you got stuck in the hallways.” Youngjae said in an oh voice. “Because of these two douches I was late to class.” I said sternly. 

I knew Zelo was about to get into trouble so I walked away to L. I was thirsty and we still had to wait for the group before us to get out do I tugged on L's shirt and pointed to the vending machine. "You want a drink?" he asked me. I nodded my head yes. "Okay wait here. I need to get money." he said as he walked off to Sungjong "Sungjong ah can I borrow some money?" he asked sticking his hand out to Sungjong. "Yah Hyung you have money! You just don't want to use it." Sungjong shouted. "I really don't have any money. You can even look in my wallet! See no money!" L showed his wallet to Sungjong.

"Let me see what I have." Sungjong shuffled in his pockets. "All I have is some lemon candy." Sungjong took some in his hand and tried to offer some to L.

But L just shook his head no. He then went off to Sungyeol to find some money. So i went off to Hansol. "Where's Yeojin?" I tugged on his shirt. "She couldn't come today. Apparently something important came up so she couldn't go." he nodded. I then hid behind him as he was talking to Jihoon, then Seungkwan was approaching us looking angry so, I clutching onto Hansol's shoulder behind him as Seungkwan was coming. "Hansol have you seen my wallet?" he asked clueless. "No." Hansol said.

"Someone took my wallet and I want some goguma pizza!" Seungkwan growled making me hug Hansol by the neck and dig my face to his back. Then I heard some stomping "He's gone," Hansol said to me looking behind his shoulder. "Oh," I said loosening my grip on him but still have my arms around his neck. Then came a grumpy looking Lee Chan that was stomping his feet on the way to us "Yah! Hyung!" he barked at Hansol. "I thought we agreed to let her choose!" he barked again. "What do you mean? We never agreed on anything!" Hansol complained. "Yes we did! We agreed that," but Lee Chan was then cut off by Doyoon calling him over. I wonder what they agreed on? "What did you two agree on?" I whispered into Hansol ear. "Oh nothing you need to worry about." Hansol dismissed his hand while smiling making it more obvious.

"Yah! Yah! What are you doing? Get away from my little Ae Sook!" Woohyun yelled from across the room making me let go of Hansol. "What were you doing to my little Ae Sook mister?" Woohyun said eyeing Hansol. "You see I was just um." "You were just um?" Woohyun interrupted. Woohyun was then pushing Hansol into a corner on the opposite side of the room leaving me alone.

"Where did Hansol go off to?" a voice came up behind me causing me to jump a little. "Relax it's just me," they said. When I turned around I saw no other than Mingyu. I then pointed to the corner where Hansol was being ambushed by Woohyun. "Oh so Hansol got himself into some trouble?" Mingyu asked, I bobbed my head up and down.

"How about we go somewhere else? Are you thirsty?" Mingyu asked me. I nodded my head yes. "The vending machine's over there. What do you want to drink?" Mingyu pointed to the vending machine. I then pointed to the water as Mingyu inserted the money. When the bottle came out L came rushing over, "Ae Sook l got some change!" he called out. Then when he got to us his head was droopy "You already got a drink but you didn't tell me," he said as his head hung down. I then offered him my drink that I already drank to him to cheer him up. But he just shook his head and walked away with his head low.

"The group of Seventeen please come to the front. The arena is cleared up," a voice from the air speaker said. "Let's go," Mingyu said dragging me by the hand. "Ah," I said as he was still dragging me. "Sorry. Did I hurt you?" he asked me, I nodded my heading while rubbing my wrist. "Hyung! Do you see what you just did? You hurt Ae Sook!" Lee Chan stomped his foot. "Come on Ae Sook," Lee Chan said as he led me by my other hand to somewhere else. "Wait up." Mingyu said as he stuck his arm out but we were already too far.

Soon after we were able to put on our equipment and got ready to go into the arena. Once we did, we went inside to the arena to see that it was outdoors themed but indoors. "How this will work is you first need to find a partner. You will be working in partners in this game. So everyone go find a partner!" the instructor ordered. Everyone was just all fine and quiet and I was just standing in the same spot when all of a sudden Lee Chan, Hansol, and Mingyu came running up to me. "Do you want to be my partner?" they all asked me in the same time. I just stood there in shock not knowing what to do.