Chapter 2 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It will be the side story of Hani and Tao and also a little story of Xiumin.

 

The relationship between Hani and Tao seems perfect. They fight and then they hugging each other. Just like the normal relationship. Tao sometimes act like a little boy, but Hani can handle him perfectly. It’s just like they were destined with each other. Their parents already met and agree with their relationship. She just waited for his proposal. But she always mad at him, because he always acts like he didn’t care.

That night, after the dinner at Lay’s house, Tao took Hani to her home. On the way to her home, they were just sat silently. She felt jealous to saw her bestfriend, Ling in her husband’s embrace and she has Kris’ ring on her finger. She also saw Lay’s ring on Mei Xiang’s finger. She always patientl wait for Tao to propose her. Many times he looked like he want to propose but always failed. She felt like he just playing around with her. She wanted a commitment from him, just like every woman dream.

When they arrived at her home, she just swung the door open and walked to her house without saying goodbye to Tao. She was mad at him. After arrived at her bedroom, she slammed her bag to the floor and ran to the bed. “Stupid Tao !! Coward Tao !! Is he going to make me wait longer ? I hate You, Huang Zi Tao”, she punched her pillow. “But I love him”, she whispered.

Meanwhile, Tao was shocked to hear the news of Mei Xiang’s pregnancy. He felt happy for his friend, but he also want his own family. He glanced at Hani on the way to her home. He looked pissed. Earlier they cuddled in Lay’s house when they were watching movie but he felt the uneasiness on Hani’s eyes. He knew well that Hani want a commitment. Call him a coward or idiot, he also want a commitment with her, but he always fail everytime there was a chance in front of hime.

Again, he shocked and felt sorry toward Hani when she just walked away from his car. He wanted to go after her and hug her, tell her everything but he knew it was a wrong time. Then he drove home. He climbed to his bed when he arrived. He thought how to made up with her. Then an idea popped out in his head. Then he called Luhan for a help.

“Gege .. I need your help”, he said on the phone.

The next day, Tao already made his mind to be brave and talk to Hani. At lunch time, he drove to Hani’s boutique. He held a bouquet of red roses and enter the boutique. Hani was surprised to see him, he looked handsome in his suit and held a bouquet of roses. She could feel butterfly in her stomach.

“Hey,” Tao said. “I think we need to talk”.

“About what ?” she snapped at him.

“About us”, he said and gave her the flowers. “Listen, I know I made a mistake. But please, forgive me. This is for you”.

Hani took the flowers. She could smell the sweet scene from the flowers on her hand. “Thanks”.

“Let’s go outside. We can’t talk here”.

“Let me take my purse”, she went to the counter and took the purse.

When they went outside, she was so surprised to see a lot of people there. Their friends were there, except Kris and Xiumin, since the two of them are the busiest persons. Beside her friends, she could see so many people gathered there to see what happened. Then two cars parked there. The cars’ trunk opened and there were a lot of flowers there. There was a bouquet of flower looked like a heart shape. She truned her head to find Tao on his knee.

Tao’s hand reached Hani’s hand, the other hand slipped into his slack’s pocket. He pulled a velv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter