Chapter 1 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful weather for a beautiful day. Everyday seems perfect for Ling. Waking up with her lovely husband by her side. She just can’t get bored to see his face everyday. She snuggled closer to his embrace, want to memorize the warm of his husband by her side.

“Good morning, sunshine”, Kris opened his eyes and smile at her.

“Morning, hubby”, Ling said and kissed him on the cheek.

“You know what, everything is perfect when waking up and find my beautiful wife here by my side on our bed”, he told her, making her blushed. Every time Kris told her something romantic she would blush. He finds it cute whenever he saw the pink shade on her cheeks.

“Let’s get your up from the bed. Your work is waiting you in your office”, she said while getting up from the bed. “I’ll make breakfast for you. Bacon and egg are good ?”

“Yeah.. everything you cook always perfect for me”, Kris said and remembering the old days. Ling couldn’t cook at all in the beginning. She changed, she learned cooking for him. The memory always make him feel guilty toward her and always encourage him to work harder for their better future with a beautiful family.

After took a fresh shower, he made his way to the closet and found Ling already prepared an outfit for him to wear. *Perfect. She always make me feel happy* A moment later, he already wore his outfit and getting ready for his tie. He was working to make the tie when suddenly a pair of hands come to make the tie.

Ling stood in front of him to help him with a smile on her face. In a second, it’s completed. She smiled satisfied with her work. “Now, you’re ready”.

“Thank you wifey”, he smiled and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Twenty minutes later, he already finished his breakfast and went to take his briefcase. After that, he walked to the kitchen to say good bye to his wife.

“Thanks for the breakfast, honey”, he said and kissed her forehead.

“You’re welcome. Remember to come home early. Lay invited us to come to his house tonight”, she said.

“I’ll remember it. Don’t work yourselves too much. I don’t want you to get tired. Good bye.. Love you”, he hugged her and went to his car.

Ling used to be Kris’ secretary but he insisted for her to stay at home. He didn’t want to make her suffer. He said he can manage the finance well so he just need his wife to stay at home and enjoy her life. Eventhough she refused at first but her mother also asked her to stay at home and be a good wife. Then she followed his word and stopped working. She attended some cooking class and socialize with another businessmen’s wife. She tried her best to be a good wife for Kris. Sometimes, she hang out with Hani and spend some time with her.

On the afternoon, she felt bored and decided to call Hani. Hani always have time for her since she just stayed at her boutique all day. She made her boutique not long after graduated. She dropped her job at a compay and decided to build her own business.

“Hey there Mrs Wu”, she chimed on the other line.

“Don’t you tease me”, Ling said and chuckled. “I’m bored right now. What are you doing ? Am I bothering you ?”

“Nope. The boutique is not on the peak hour now. I’m free now”.

“Good to hear that. So, are you coming to the gathering tonight ?”

“L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter